PDA

View Full Version : My X 2 props

mitchj
04-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Awhile ago there was a thread about X2 props . Eric from OJ came on and said what he would do for me , bottom line he did everything and more and did it in two days . Eric thanxs Joe Mitchell

milkmania
04-26-2007, 12:40 AM
I messaged Eric about that time.

he offered me some impressive help:)

mitchj
04-26-2007, 12:43 AM
He is the real deal My wife sent the props from the lake house over nite with minimal or no info and the next day the crew at OJ was on the phone and also followed up and let me know what he did and when it was shipped , first class.

06' X-2 R8R H8R
04-26-2007, 01:53 AM
I have an 06 X2 with the stock prop and I was wondering...I would like a little more pull off the start and I am willing to loose some top speed. I live at or around sea level...Any suggestions on the prop I should use. Oh its a MCX 350.

mitchj
04-26-2007, 04:24 AM
In two weeks I will post the results of the props I have until then i would call Eric .

djhuff
04-26-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm currently running an XMP Edge from OJ now (on loan from the dealer while my Acme 1285 is being straightened out) and I can tell you that there is a differrence even between these two very similarly sized props. I kind of like the OJ a little better, feels smoother for some reason. Not as in vibration, but with the way it pulls out of the hole. The Acme seemed to snatch and go, whereas the OJ pulls just as hard, but feels a little gentler. DOn't have any real data, just seat of your pants feeling.

X45owner
04-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I had a similar experience with OJ. Their customer service is second to none. Seems like the bottom line is to make their customers happy. They even made up for a dealer selling me the wrong size prop. Not even their mistake and they still made it right!