PDA

View Full Version : Kryptonite!

slink976
04-25-2007, 02:14 PM
Okay so I am at work.... Obviously I need more to do!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070423/sc_nm/britain_kryptonite_dc

Notice the Dr.'s name you can make this type of stuff up.

dmayer84
04-25-2007, 02:21 PM
So superman is real

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Yoos guys think I wear that cape just to be goofy??

dmayer84
04-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Not at all ((doesn't superman know hes supposed to keep his identity a secret))

slink976
04-25-2007, 02:33 PM
lol, but STANley was the Dr.???? sounds a bit strange how that course of events played out. Didn't Stan the man create superman?

dmayer84
04-25-2007, 02:36 PM
I think Im about just as busy as you today at work. Sent it to a few of my co-workers and they just said the same thing.

tex
04-25-2007, 02:54 PM
You called me strong, you called me weak,
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times
I never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head,
If not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If Iím alive and well,
Will you be there a-holding my hand
Iíll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah!!

04-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Not at all ((doesn't superman know hes supposed to keep his identity a secret))
(( I am not Superman! :rolleyes: I did go to SPU (Super Hero University)with him though back in the 70's. We were room mates, until Flash bumped me out of that room (he had seniority) cause he didnt like rooming with Aquaman. Frankly, I didnt care for rooming with Aquaman either, stunk for algae & seaweed all the time in the room. But let me tell you, moving down the hall had its good points too: The dorm was co-ed, and Wonderwoman & Batgirl shared our bathroom.:cool: :D Boom chicka boump bowwww....... I still got scars from that golden lasso:banana:))

Monte
04-25-2007, 04:26 PM
((I still got scars from that golden lasso:banana:))

now tell the truth UMP8p ;) :D

dmayer84
04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
UMP, were you in Florida recently?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0424071capt1.html?link=rssfeed

04-25-2007, 04:33 PM
now tell the truth UMP
Hua! I used to love to lie to Wonderwoman as much as possible! :love:

"No, I swear I brought Cat woman DIRECTLY to commisioner Gordon for booking!.......Huh? I have NO idea whose those are.....never seen them before " :cool:

"No, me and Batgirl were just studying for our Criminal Justice exam, I swear!":cool:

THe cool part about rooming with Superman for that short stint was he did teach me the X-ray vision trick:D

pram
04-25-2007, 04:38 PM
((Boom chicka boump bowwww....... I still got scars from that golden lasso:banana:))

Are you sure that you aren't Ron Jeremy in disguise???

04-25-2007, 04:42 PM
Are you sure that you aren't Ron Jeremy in disguise???
Im pretty sure, every time I....ya know.... look in the mirror. :o :o

04-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Boom Chicka bouomp Bowwwww......

04-26-2007, 01:19 PM
i Said Boump Chicka Boump Bowwwww!!!!!!!

Maristar210
04-26-2007, 01:25 PM
I was still wating to see if the guy with the burrito in his pants was you? You know how the authorities can be and it is easy to mistake a burrito for a pasty, dontachano :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

04-26-2007, 01:40 PM
I was still wating to see if the guy with the burrito in his pants was you? You know how the authorities can be and it is easy to mistake a burrito for a pasty, dontachano :uglyhamme :uglyhamme
Thats no burrito Steve, its a nice brass hammer. I bought it from a kid in Grand Rapids for $2.00 Nice hammer too. ;)

Maristar210
04-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Thats no burrito Steve, its a nice brass hammer. I bought it from a kid in Grand Rapids for $2.00 Nice hammer too. ;)

Knappy headed little ba**ards...... Don't get me started.

Hey why don't you put on that damn cape and do something productive for gods sake? You are no super hero my friend if your best feat is that you stood on top of a houseboat while 20 people thought (who the hell is this idiot?) and then went slalom skiing. That will not cut it I am afraid. Your gonna have to scale a damn building or something otherwise I think McGruff the crime dog could kick your ***. McGruff graduated Delta woof loud from the acedemy, dontchano?

04-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Knappy headed little ba**ards...... Don't get me started.

Hey why don't you put on that damn cape and do something productive for gods sake? You are no super hero my friend if your best feat is that you stood on top of a houseboat while 20 people thought (who the hell is this idiot?) and then went slalom skiing. That will not cut it I am afraid. Your gonna have to scale a damn building or something otherwise I think McGruff the crime dog could kick your ***. McGruff graduated Delta woof loud from the acedemy, dontchano?
Everything I do has a purpose Staristar. I am fighting crime now as I type this, just by keeping you tuned in here. that way you dont go physcially assault that poor musically aspiring child that has a brass hammer that looks like the one you carelessly misplaced in your garage (hint:Ric probably has it). Your like a dog Staristar, I am correcting you before you do wrong, its more effective that way. You learn better, and that way your a functioning member of society & my tax dollars dont have to pay for your incarceration. ;) 8p Dontchano?

04-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Boom Chicka Boump Bowwww!!!