PDA

View Full Version : New Planet Found That Could Possibly Support Life

trickskier
04-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Check This out...............

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/potentially-habitable-planet-found/20070424191309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Chief
04-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Check This out...............

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/potentially-habitable-planet-found/20070424191309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Is that the Planet near URANUS?

Maristar210
04-25-2007, 11:33 AM

I knew someone would go there:uglyhamme

pram
04-25-2007, 11:39 AM

Are there Klingons circling it:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
04-25-2007, 11:46 AM
I knew someone would go there:uglyhamme

I think that is where Gene went, that dude was out of this world! Have they named the planet yet? I vote for "Wreckedum" instead of 581C!:rolleyes: :D 8p

SNOOTYSKIER
04-25-2007, 05:04 PM
I am sure this place is inhabited by some beings from somewhere other than earth.

trickskier
04-25-2007, 05:06 PM
I am sure this place is inhabited by some beings from somewhere other than earth.
Really had to think hard about that one, didn't ya Snoot???

SNOOTYSKIER
04-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Really had to think hard about that one, didn't ya Snoot???
I am sure of it.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-25-2007, 05:17 PM
I think that is where Gene went, that dude was out of this world! Have they named the planet yet? I vote for "Wreckedum" instead of 581C!:rolleyes: :D 8p
Dont pick on Gene! it aint nice......;)

TX.X-30 fan
04-25-2007, 05:56 PM

Some of your relatives I'm guessing? :confused:

milkmania
04-25-2007, 06:03 PM
better hurry up and name it....... or

it'll be the next tijuana

04-25-2007, 07:12 PM
NO problem Milk. I say we call it "Funkytown". :cool: :D

trickskier
04-25-2007, 07:15 PM
NO problem Milk. I say we call it "Funkytown". :cool: :D
Planet Cutty would probably be better...................:rolleyes:

Slinkyredfoot
04-25-2007, 08:20 PM
I read about this today and I am moving, there is also confirmation that the lakes there are a lot less crowded here than here in the States...

04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
I read about this today and I am moving, there is also confirmation that the lakes there are a lot less crowded here than here in the States...
yea? need transportation to get there? yoos guys thought this cape thing was funny, well can you imagine the chang I am gonna make flying people back & forth to this planet? cha-chang!!! You need to fly faster than light, UMP can do it!:D

Slinkyredfoot
04-25-2007, 08:27 PM
yea? need transportation to get there? yoos guys thought this cape thing was funny, well can you imagine the chang I am gonna make flying people back & forth to this planet? cha-chang!!! You need to fly faster than light, UMP can do it!:D

Shall we all work on a design for a space boat trailer? How cool would those wheels be?

TMCNo1
04-25-2007, 08:36 PM
We would have to put the boat in front of the rocket or the rockets would burn the boat and trailer up.

Slinkyredfoot
04-25-2007, 08:39 PM
We would have to put the boat in front of the rocket or the rockets would burn the boat and trailer up.

Very good Harold..any more ideas, lets brainstorm or what hey call it on this new planet....&(%&756?,dk

04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Very good Harold..any more ideas, lets brainstorm or what hey call it on this new planet....&(%&756?,dk
DammiT!:mad: I already told you its Planet Funkytown, and I am going there to rule!

There will be no trailers, we will push or carry everything there as Harold has pointed out the obvious reasons for it. Listen to him peeps, he is Pre-law. :cool:

trickskier
04-25-2007, 08:54 PM
DammiT!:mad: I already told you its Planet Funkytown, and I am going there to rule!

There will be no trailers, we will push or carry everything there as Harold has pointed out the obvious reasons for it. Listen to him peeps, he is Pre-law. :cool:
I'm the one who started the thread..............It will be called Planet Cutty..............Nuf Said

Slinkyredfoot
04-25-2007, 08:56 PM

Okay, so what you are saying is "Funkytown? is gonna be a dictatorship? Do we really have to look like aliens all the time on this new planet Ump" or can we look just like the "common folk" with wierd looking watercraft? my "Master"?

04-25-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm the one who started the thread..............It will be called Planet Cutty..............Nuf Said
SH##!!!!!! If thise thread had a poll it would be under my automatic jurisdiction and I would over rule, I will have to find a different way. :o

I truly think Planet Funkytown is a much better handle for that moon. Shall we put it up for a poll?:cool:

04-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Okay, so what you are saying is "Funkytown? is gonna be a dictatorship? Do we really have to look like aliens all the time on this new planet Ump" or can we look just like the "common folk" with wierd looking watercraft? my "Master"?
No, no. I will be a "figure head" leader. The planet will be ruled by polls, polls of the people. I will merely conduct the polls, and carryout the peoples wishes. see, a democracy. :) ((its a good thing they dont know I am planning on stuffing the ballot boxes to my preferences))

trickskier
04-25-2007, 09:13 PM
SH##!!!!!! If thise thread had a poll it would be under my automatic jurisdiction and I would over rule, I will have to find a different way. :o

I truly think Planet Funkytown is a much better handle for that moon. Shall we put it up for a poll?:cool:
LOL...............Put up a poll..................I say it's Planet Cutty and we ski on Lake Budweiser...............All the whimps & toobers ski on Lake Coors Lite.........:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
04-25-2007, 09:14 PM
No, no. I will be a "figure head" leader. The planet will be ruled by polls, polls of the people. I will merely conduct the polls, and carryout the peoples wishes. see, a democracy. :) ((its a good thing they dont know I am planning on stuffing the ballot boxes to my preferences))

I think we should put the Poll Leader on a pole and worship him with a roaring fire at the base! I'm ready for a coup already!:rolleyes: 8p :D

04-26-2007, 08:33 AM
Yoos guys are clearly not supporters! :mad: There will be no room at the top for you! At Planet Funkytown You both may be delegated to cleaning, waxing, & shampooing old neglected Bayliners for eternity!! :cool:

milkmania
04-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Yoos guys are clearly not supporters! :mad: There will be no room at the top for you! At Planet Funkytown You both may be delegated to cleaning, waxing, & shampooing old neglected Bayliners for eternity!! :cool:

this is scary......http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/superman.gif

04-26-2007, 09:39 AM
this is scary......http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/superman.gif
Milk my friend, you just earned yourself a spot at the top! :D Have a seat here on my right. Nice cushy chair hey? Its good to be the king. Stick around, good things will come your way.:)

milkmania
04-26-2007, 09:43 AM
Milk my friend, you just earned yourself a spot at the top! :D Have a seat here on my right. Nice cushy chair hey? Its good to be the king. Stick around, good things will come your way.:)

you're probably gonna make me take the short bus, aren't ya?http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/parachute.gif

04-26-2007, 09:56 AM
you're probably gonna make me take the short bus, aren't ya?http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/parachute.gif
NO, never, never. Red carpet all the way bay bay. Nice huh? I will send my personal limo for you. BTW, Jethro was RIGHT about those moon maidens! :D