PDA

View Full Version : TMCNo1 Rig

T Scott
04-23-2007, 09:31 PM
I was going through some old photos and found a snapshot of TMCNo1's rig. This picture was taken in 1996 at the Cypress Gardens Reunion. I am sure you don't remember meeting me Harold, but I was one of the many people drooling over your rig and asking a bajillion questions about your platform.

Here it is.....a blast form the past!!!

TMCNo1
04-23-2007, 09:37 PM
I was going through some old photos and found a snapshot of TMCNo1's rig. This picture was taken in 1996 at the Cypress Gardens Reunion. I am sure you don't remember meeting me Harold, but I was one of the many people drooling over your rig and asking a bajillion questions about your platform.

Here it is.....a blast form the past!!!

Thanks T Scott! That was a bad day, we had 3 or 4 bad rain/wind squalls that day and everything got wet time and time again, but got over it! Ah, the good old days!

SkiDog
04-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks T Scott! That was a bad day, we had 3 or 4 bad rain/wind squalls that day and everything got wet time and time again, but got over it! Ah, the good old days!

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that's ONE of the years that ole SKIDOG won B.O.S.!:D So where's my pic?:(

Toober Tom
04-24-2007, 10:25 AM
I did a search and found this photo of his rig.
Nice!:headbang:

milkmania
04-24-2007, 10:30 AM

um, uh.......

there's a tent pole sticking out of the top:o

way to go TMCNo1:woohoo:

TMCNo1
04-24-2007, 10:49 AM
um, uh.......

there's a tent pole sticking out of the top:o

way to go TMCNo1:woohoo:

Had to match some of the colors in my boat with the blue tarp for the sunruf in the van!:D

trickskier
04-24-2007, 10:52 AM

NO, NO, NO, Harold must have been doing a favor for someone that broke down. Harold's old Bayliner was Beige to match his van................:uglyhamme

TMCNo1
04-24-2007, 11:05 AM
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that's ONE of the years that ole SKIDOG won B.O.S.!:D So where's my pic?:(

Brent and Christina Postma of Port Richie, Fl won Best of Show and 1st Place in the 1980 to 1986 Class that year with a '86 triple gray on white with the polished/chrome engine that he had worked on for 2 years after he bought his brothers 1/2 share in the boat. We won the Tow Rig Class and lost BOS by 1/2 point. You had sold your '88 and wasn't there, I don't think.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-24-2007, 11:08 AM
SAWEEET BABY!!!!! You rule Toober!

SkiDog
04-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Brent and Christina Postma of Port Richie, Fl won Best of Show and 1st Place in the 1980 to 1986 Class that year with a '86 triple gray on white with the polished/chrome engine that he had worked on for 2 years after he bought his brothers 1/2 share in the boat. We won the Tow Rig Class and lost BOS by 1/2 point. You had sold your '88 and wasn't there, I don't think.

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did'nt sell the 88, till 98. So maybe you are half right, peacock breath!:D :D :D