PDA

View Full Version : toobing lessons

tpttool
01-26-2005, 04:43 PM
me and my mastercraft and dooker will be conductin toobin classes and
and a traveling clinic for all those interested in learning my extreme tekneeks. anyone on here interested? it will be 60 and hour including the privelige of of using by mastercraft! hams beer provided at additional cost.

BriEOD
01-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Since he has been so kind to me over the years I would like to pay for East Tx Skier. He lives in Texas so you'll have to travel. Also, he needs the Hams.

:uglyhamme

tex
01-26-2005, 05:11 PM
me and my mastercraft and dooker will be conductin toobin classes and
and a traveling clinic for all those interested in learning my extreme tekneeks. anyone on here interested? it will be 60 and hour including the privelige of of using by mastercraft! hams beer provided at additional cost.
do you take the tube over the jump?

east tx skier
01-26-2005, 05:16 PM
uh, I'll be busy then.

tpttool
01-26-2005, 05:21 PM
oh dont worry east texas, i can accomdate you anytime! i also will be wearing my speedo suit for the ladies.

tex
01-26-2005, 05:24 PM
get wide, wait, cut hard to the jump!

tpttool
01-26-2005, 05:28 PM
thats awesome! i will need to learn this

tex
01-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Heck, even chicks can do it!

Leroy
01-26-2005, 06:44 PM
What a great guy Brian! Be sure to take some pix East Tx Toober!

André
01-26-2005, 07:34 PM
... East Tx Toober!

LOL!
Good one Leroy! :uglyhamme

tpttool
01-26-2005, 07:55 PM
dooker took a picture of me in my new suit. this is what you have to look forward too east texas toober!

MarkP
01-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Ok Littlt tool.. Thats enough of that:rant:

skimax
01-26-2005, 08:10 PM
That looks VERY European! :(

skimax
01-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey toolman, what do think about footin in a speedo? :confused:

tall_ andy
01-26-2005, 08:43 PM
I'll bet EastTx would change his mind if tpttool promised to bring his Girlfriend.

bradamerry
01-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Is that why they call you the TOOLMAN??

BriEOD
01-26-2005, 09:08 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!

East Tx Toober--sorry dude I didn't mean to start that!

bradamerry
01-26-2005, 09:11 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!

East Tx Toober--sorry dude I didn't mean to start that!
But, you are still laughing your a$$ off :uglyhamme !!

BriEOD
01-26-2005, 09:15 PM
No doubt about it, that is hilarious. I don't think Doug even owns a tube? :confused:

bradamerry
01-26-2005, 09:16 PM
No doubt about it, that is hilarious. I don't think Doug even owns a tube? :confused:

Toolman will loan him one :eek: !

BriEOD
01-26-2005, 09:18 PM
I think ToolMan should trade his boat for a Malibu.

Mag_Red
01-26-2005, 10:41 PM
:wavey: Hey Tool.......... Bring it on! :uglyhamme Around these here parts, I'm known as King of Da Toob :D

sfitzgerald351
01-27-2005, 12:06 AM
:wavey: Hey Tool.......... Bring it on!

Amen Brother! :worthy:

I'll challenge anyone to a tube off. I love stupid human tricks!
After all, I used to tube on Tahoe when the chop got up past 3' (can't really ski then...). Just see if you can hang on for my patented 'circle of death' (at least that's what all my victims... er, friends call it). So far my record is putting someone about 12 feet into the air with the tube up about 6 feet and then getting them to land back in it so they didn't get to stop tubing, but got some more punishment. Or how about getting one tube to jump over the other with double tubing. Or the patented 'taco' manuver with triple tubes? Can you tell I like to drive? :steering:

Leroy
01-27-2005, 02:29 AM
Did Jeff Foxworthy pass this way!

This is too funny! A toob off between Mag, Scott and Tool, someone call OLN to see if they will cover the event, if not I'm sure the Fuel channel will!

sizzler
01-27-2005, 03:05 AM
youre up late leroy

east tx skier
01-27-2005, 10:22 AM
You guys are killing me.

Can we get back to making fun of my board shorts, please. Anything but tubing.

/never attached a tube to a MC.

Leroy
01-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Sizzler; I'm in California this week and the messages are time stamped eastern time.

MarkP
01-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Well then Leroy, your up early..:wavey:

sfitzgerald351
01-27-2005, 11:00 AM
You guys are killing me.

Can we get back to making fun of my board shorts, please. Anything but tubing.

/never attached a tube to a MC.

Why are people so against tubing? I certainly understand our collective agravation at the people who insist on doing it in the middle of a nice piece of glassy water. But for those of us who boat on lakes that get really rough I look at tubing as a way to use my boat and still have fun, long after the water is too choppy to make skiing or boarding enjoyable. And I really enjoy the adrenaline rush from hanging on through a 30 mph whip and the occasional big air. And it's definitely fun to toss a friend while driving. The entertainment value is huge. If I didn't tube, the boat would just get put back on the trailer and we'd either drink a beer (which we do later anyway) or go home.

Okay, I'm ready, bring it on! :eek3:

Ric
01-27-2005, 11:06 AM
I dont like riding them but I like towing anyone brave enough, yes.

Leroy
01-27-2005, 11:07 AM
A good night of skiing at Tahoe with new 6-8 inches always leaves you refreshed! This is going to be my best snow skiing year yet, already have 15 nights in. Well then Leroy, your up early..:wavey:

phecksel
01-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Amen Brother! :worthy:

I'll challenge anyone to a tube off. I love stupid human tricks!
After all, I used to tube on Tahoe when the chop got up past 3' (can't really ski then...). Just see if you can hang on for my patented 'circle of death' (at least that's what all my victims... er, friends call it). So far my record is putting someone about 12 feet into the air with the tube up about 6 feet and then getting them to land back in it so they didn't get to stop tubing, but got some more punishment. Or how about getting one tube to jump over the other with double tubing. Or the patented 'taco' manuver with triple tubes? Can you tell I like to drive? :steering:

This is when I really really miss my tristar. I was WICKED as a driver with the tristar. It was a little more nimble and it was super easy to throw the tube back and forth across the wake with slower and safer speeds.

This last summer actually had a 14 yo boy say he's never been thrown off a tube :) His 12 yo sister lasted far longer then his estimated 20 seconds.

tex
01-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Rubbings Racing!

MarkP
01-27-2005, 11:44 AM
A good night of skiing at Tahoe with new 6-8 inches always leaves you refreshed! This is going to be my best snow skiing year yet, already have 15 nights in.

You da man:worthy: !!

aprgriggs
01-27-2005, 11:49 AM
dooker took a picture of me in my new suit. this is what you have to look forward too east texas toober!

ha, ha...this site is getting better. Finally some half naked men for the girls viewing. What a change from the girls i see on here all the time. :uglyhamme

tex
01-27-2005, 11:50 AM
ha, ha...this site is getting better. Finally some half naked men for the girls viewing. What a change from the girls i see on here all the time. :uglyhamme

That is a pic of a girl!

aprgriggs
01-27-2005, 11:53 AM
That is a pic of a girl!

The picture on the second page is a girl??

tex
01-27-2005, 11:56 AM
The picture on the second page is a girl??
A, not very attractive one!
She is lacking in equipment in some areas and has too much in others!

aprgriggs
01-27-2005, 11:58 AM
A, not very attractive one!
She is lacking in equipment in some areas and has too much in others!

Wow, I have been on this site to much with you guys...it is starting to cloud my judgement....ha, ha :uglyhamme

bradamerry
01-27-2005, 01:32 PM
Does this mean you want back on the LIST?? :confused:

mgurley
01-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Rolling the tube several times without coming off while skipping across the water at top speed outside the wake with the boat in a sharp turn, always seems to entertain on my river.

AirJunky
01-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Why are people so against tubing? I certainly understand our collective agravation at the people who insist on doing it in the middle of a nice piece of glassy water. But for those of us who boat on lakes that get really rough I look at tubing as a way to use my boat and still have fun, long after the water is too choppy to make skiing or boarding enjoyable. And I really enjoy the adrenaline rush from hanging on through a 30 mph whip and the occasional big air. And it's definitely fun to toss a friend while driving. The entertainment value is huge. If I didn't tube, the boat would just get put back on the trailer and we'd either drink a beer (which we do later anyway) or go home.

Get on a foil. At least it takes some talent. Tubing is for when you have no talent or are too drunk to ride!

aprgriggs
01-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Does this mean you want back on the LIST?? :confused:

If you will send me some real men. :)

east tx skier
01-27-2005, 02:38 PM
My problem is tubing (behind my boat) is that the rider is rarely happy unless he/she is being slung/whipped about. In other words, the purpose is for the driver to throw the tuber and for the tuber not to be thrown. While I'm sure the people on this site are competent and responsible people, a vast majority of the people I've encountered are not, especially those who would pull a tube over doing anything else.

We had a guy, who from everything I've heard was a responsible driver, accidentilly sling his daughter into a channel marker while tubing on the bayou where I regularly ski. She had no control over that tube. Dragging your feet like a rudder will only take you so far. The boat will always win out as the rider can only control the tube for so long. The fact is that they shouldn't have been doing it in such a narrow area. I distinguish this from skiing boarding, surfing, etc. inasmuch as all these sticks have control surfaces (fins) that you can utilize to avoid such hazards. She was in her late teens/early 20s. She died as a result of her injuries.

I think Andre had a story last year about some guy on a tube who was slung into the side of his neighbor's pontoon boat. But I'll let him tell that one.

Can you find an unoccupied piece of aquatic real estate where you can safely tube? Sure. Can you control them to an extent? Sure. Do most people tube under these circumstance? Not usually. Is it fun to do it in a safe way? Not for too long.

When we're tired of skiing, sometimes we break out the knee board. When the kids get curious about riding, we break out the zip sled. It gets as big of smile as I've ever seen on an innertube. What's more, you can ride them standing up (and control them), which makes it a nice stepping stone to other water sports.

This is all just my dumb opinion (and for the record, someone asked). I'm a skier and that's what I bought my "world record ski boat" to do. With your boat, you may do whatever you please and I wish you good and safe times doing it, even if it's on a tube.

Just don't mess up my glass water. :D

bradamerry
01-27-2005, 03:23 PM
If you will send me some real men. :)

Be careful what you ask for around here :uglyhamme !

bcampbe7
01-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Be careful what you ask for around here :uglyhamme !

Yeah, I'm sure they are on the way April!!! :eek:

tpttool
01-27-2005, 06:11 PM
hands down, i am the best toober ever. bring it on! skiing is easy , do some turns maybe go around some bouys... big deal. dooker tkaes my mastercraft full speed makes some turns . its awesome . no one can throw me off. the glassier the water the better you can here the zing as you go flyin across. plus i cans fit some beers in my tube.

bradamerry
01-27-2005, 06:14 PM
hands down, i am the best toober ever. bring it on! skiing is easy , do some turns maybe go around some bouys... big deal. dooker tkaes my mastercraft full speed makes some turns . its awesome . no one can throw me off. the glassier the water the better you can here the zing as you go flyin across. plus i cans fit some beers in my tube.
The Toolman is FUNNY :uglyhamme ! MarkP we know it is you :rant: .

André
01-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Toolman
You keep talking about "my mastercraft"...Last that i know,you were the proud owner of a "Challenger.
Any " pink" in that boat too ?

sfitzgerald351
01-27-2005, 06:23 PM
I distinguish this from skiing boarding, surfing, etc. inasmuch as all these sticks have control surfaces (fins) that you can utilize to avoid such hazards.

Doug,

I totally agree on the safety issue. I'm always amazed at the morons out there who really seem to want to kill themselves. I'll only tube if I can stay a good 1000' feet away from everything. And I make sure the driver understands the dynamics of the tube behind the boat (e.g. whipping and slack rope).

As for your comment above, I'd don't think being on a ski really helps that much if you have a moronic driver that gets too close to something. I used to teach waterskiing in San Diego and we had an instructor get to close to the swim buoys one day and her skier hit it. Had to backboarded out of the water and then immediately transported to the hospital for surgery. Not pretty. Moral of the story? It doesn't matter what toy you use, you have to be prudent and responsible and stay away from the hazards.

bradamerry
01-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Toolman
You keep talking about "my mastercraft"...Last that i know,you were the proud owner of a "Challenger.
Any " pink" in that boat too ?

I want the Toolman behind Farmer's 98' (w/ vette motor) @ Greeson this summer on that damn TUBE :rant: !!!!!!! Can I pull him from the skylon(please,please,please) :eek3: ??

Farmer Ted
01-27-2005, 06:40 PM
I want the Toolman behind Farmer's 98' (w/ vette motor) @ Greeson this summer on that damn TUBE :rant: !!!!!!! Can I pull him from the skylon(please,please,please) :eek3: ??

Git-R-Done

bradamerry
01-27-2005, 06:54 PM
I bet I can throw the Toolman behind the 16' Triton (w/40hp 4stroke) duck boat ;) !!!

Farmer Ted
01-27-2005, 08:27 PM
I bet I can throw the Toolman behind the 16' Triton (w/40hp 4stroke) duck boat ;) !!!

Sheee-it Wildman, you could probably save your gas and just use the trolling motor!!!!!! :headbang:

It would be a shame to waste the course boat like that though.....

Leroy
01-27-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm not sure of the outcome. Maybe toolman has seen this done? :confused:

sfitzgerald351
01-27-2005, 08:59 PM
Giddyup! :D

André
01-27-2005, 09:10 PM
I guess Brian would add:"Fire in the hole!!!"

BriEOD
01-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Fire In The Bung-hole!!

east tx skier
01-28-2005, 10:25 AM

I rest my case.

east tx skier
01-28-2005, 10:32 AM
As for your comment above, I'd don't think being on a ski really helps that much if you have a moronic driver that gets too close to something. I used to teach waterskiing in San Diego and we had an instructor get to close to the swim buoys one day and her skier hit it. Had to backboarded out of the water and then immediately transported to the hospital for surgery. Not pretty. Moral of the story? It doesn't matter what toy you use, you have to be prudent and responsible and stay away from the hazards.

I partially agree. I wouldn't get behind a boat on anything unless I was confident the driver knew what he/she was doing. Staying away from hazards is key and there's always the potential for injury as there is a level of danger in riding anything behind a boat sporting 200+ horsepower minimum.

However, I still belive that a fixed, solid, control surface like the fin on a water ski or wakeboard (or a hydrorail), offers a heightened level of control.

Like I said before though, I only gave this opinion since the question was asked. This is why I don't pull them behind my boat. What others do with their boat is their business and I wish them all the safe, responsible fun they can derive from the activity.

:friday:

bradamerry
01-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Doug, I'm going to buy you a tube for your B-day this year :D !

east tx skier
01-28-2005, 12:12 PM
Thanks you, Brad. It may end up on ebay, but that sounds like pure profit to me. ;)

bradamerry
01-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Thanks you, Brad. It may end up on ebay, but that sounds like pure profit to me. ;)
As long as you ride just once, first! The Toolman will pull you :eek: behind the Bayliner, I mean MC. :noface:

east tx skier
01-28-2005, 12:31 PM
Nah, the depreciation on the tubes is too great. I want to put N.I.B. on there. If you're looking for ideas, some course magnets are always a good gift.

sfitzgerald351
01-28-2005, 02:16 PM
I rest my case.

Exactly! I think we're in agreement here.

roddydog
01-29-2005, 09:07 PM
My problem is tubing (behind my boat) is that the rider is rarely happy unless he/she is being slung/whipped about. In other words, the purpose is for the driver to throw the tuber and for the tuber not to be thrown. While I'm sure the people on this site are competent and responsible people, a vast majority of the people I've encountered are not, especially those who would pull a tube over doing anything else.

We had a guy, who from everything I've heard was a responsible driver, accidentilly sling his daughter into a channel marker while tubing on the bayou where I regularly ski. She had no control over that tube. Dragging your feet like a rudder will only take you so far. The boat will always win out as the rider can only control the tube for so long. The fact is that they shouldn't have been doing it in such a narrow area. I distinguish this from skiing boarding, surfing, etc. inasmuch as all these sticks have control surfaces (fins) that you can utilize to avoid such hazards. She was in her late teens/early 20s. She died as a result of her injuries.

I think Andre had a story last year about some guy on a tube who was slung into the side of his neighbor's pontoon boat. But I'll let him tell that one.

Can you find an unoccupied piece of aquatic real estate where you can safely tube? Sure. Can you control them to an extent? Sure. Do most people tube under these circumstance? Not usually. Is it fun to do it in a safe way? Not for too long.

When we're tired of skiing, sometimes we break out the knee board. When the kids get curious about riding, we break out the zip sled. It gets as big of smile as I've ever seen on an innertube. What's more, you can ride them standing up (and control them), which makes it a nice stepping stone to other water sports.

This is all just my dumb opinion (and for the record, someone asked). I'm a skier and that's what I bought my "world record ski boat" to do. With your boat, you may do whatever you please and I wish you good and safe times doing it, even if it's on a tube.

Just don't mess up my glass water. :D
WOW what a rant
#1. As the captain (driver) of a boat YOU are the only one in control, towing a skier, boarder, tube, newbie tor your own 20 year old daughter!!!!!!!!
If he actually did what you said then he was either high, drunk, stoned, stupid or just comatose!!!!!
YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 he does not know the physics of driving a boat.
#3 you are the ONLY ONE in control of your boat

I agree, do what you want (and I would NEVER f+++up glass) but after all the things we do the kids, boys etc etc just want to get thrown around. There is a big bay on my lake that I use, only when it is choppy.
Have fun... that is the goal!!

tex
01-31-2005, 08:56 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/tubingonlake.swf

check it out.

bradamerry
01-31-2005, 09:15 AM
Lake Tyler, that is where Doug's ski club is :confused: ?? Should it be called a Tube Club :banana: !

Leroy
01-31-2005, 10:12 AM
Tex; what kind of game is that! I can't figure out if it's worse to play or to think of someone sitting around creating that game!

ski_king
01-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Tex; what kind of game is that! I can't figure out if it's worse to play or to think of someone sitting around creating that game!
I agree! I thought the hat was a nice touch. It would be even better if the toober was holding a beer.
You cannot see the boat, but I am sure it had to be a Bu.

east tx skier
01-31-2005, 10:32 AM
WOW what a rant
#1. As the captain (driver) of a boat YOU are the only one in control, towing a skier, boarder, tube, newbie tor your own 20 year old daughter!!!!!!!!
If he actually did what you said then he was either high, drunk, stoned, stupid or just comatose!!!!!

I agree, do what you want (and I would NEVER f+++up glass) but after all the things we do the kids, boys etc etc just want to get thrown around. There is a big bay on my lake that I use, only when it is choppy.

Sorry about the rant. I'll disagree about the boat driver being the sole person in control when towing a skier. No one gets through a slalom course without a certain degree of control. Getting around a buoy is about freeing yourself, momentarily, from the boat's pull. Sure, if the boat whips an extremely tight turn, the skier will follow. However, if I'm skiing and the driver pulls a hard 360 just for grins, I'm dropping the rope, getting back in my boat, and tossing that driver overboard.

And as far as I know the guy whose daughter was killed was not drunk or high. I can't even imagine how horrible that must have been for all of them though.

Brad, :rant:

charlie Law
01-31-2005, 11:32 AM
I'm usually a bystander on this board but this topic has caught my attention. I took care of a teenager several years ago who was being pulled on a tube by another teenager. They were in a narrow channel somewhere in south Alabama. As they rounded a curve another boat was approaching which ran over my soon to be patient. He had a thoracic spinal cord injury and eventually lost a leg secondary to an infection. He is back to playing sports but does it from a wheelchair now. This event was a wakeup call for me. I have pulled my kids on tubes in the past and still do, but now I do it with much more concern for the other boaters who may be around.

planoboy
01-31-2005, 11:59 AM
Yo, Tool, check it out...
http://www.koreus.com/files/200409/extreme-tubing.html

Dan K
01-31-2005, 12:03 PM
Welcome to the board Charlie,
Sorry it had to be something so serious to get you to come in out of the weeds. I too have been re-evaluating my tubing activities. I still think it is a blast for the kids and gets some of them out there behind the boat when they are to timid to try the sticks or board.
I always teach my tubers that the only real means of control they have is to bail out if they are headed for trouble.

André
01-31-2005, 12:23 PM
Happy birhtday Planoboy!!

planoboy
02-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Thx, man.
bday present for the boat: depth finder.
gonna keep the clock and go w/ the surface mount at bottom of this page...
www.boatfix.com/catalog04/mesco.p31.pdf

MCPS205
02-01-2005, 12:15 PM
20 yr old daughter? Got pictures? :D

WOW what a rant

DanC
02-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Dear Toolman,
I am responding to your advertisment tacked to the back wall at our local Qwike Mart

"Cum Toobin' with the Biggest Tool 'Round"
$60/hr

With the Air Chair now being recognized as an official watersport, we hear rumors that toobin' is next to become an internationally recognized water sport. We would like to start training now so we can be ready when they start to select the U.S. National team. It is also rumored that the Japanese may have a large headstart in the specialty event, SumoTube, so we hope your expertise will help us catch up.

P.S. we have all paid our Towables of North America Association (TnA)dues so we will be covered by insurance.

BriEOD
02-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Dan that advertisement is in your Kwickie Mart too!!

MarkP
02-04-2005, 06:05 PM
So Dan, are you "in":toast:

BriEOD
02-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Dan if you are "in" I'll fly out to Santa Clara myself and slap ya around!!

AirJunky
02-04-2005, 06:16 PM
For those of you tooberz with skillz.......

Sumo Tube (http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.SceneSeven?hvarTextId=58716&hvarSourceName=images2/81500/81663.jpg&hvarType=0&hvarLinkEnabled=false)

MarkP
02-04-2005, 06:24 PM
AJ

Are you eyeing that one up too:uglyhamme

AirJunky
02-04-2005, 06:26 PM
I was wondering how the big purple dinosaur was gonna get in it........ or out of it!

MarkP
02-04-2005, 08:36 PM
You talkin about spanky :uglyhamme

MasterMason
02-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Dan C

Where do you ski around here? I am just down the road in Morgan Hill.

DanC
02-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Brian, we both know I am training to be a cage fighter. Come down here and try and hit me.

MasterMason, we ski the Delta out of Tracy. BTW I work in Morgan Hill off of Tennent.

sfitzgerald351
02-05-2005, 12:30 AM
For those of you tooberz with skillz.......

Sumo Tube (http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.SceneSeven?hvarTextId=58716&hvarSourceName=images2/81500/81663.jpg&hvarType=0&hvarLinkEnabled=false)

I'm usually one of the first people to sign up for "stupid human tricks" provided it isn't reckless. Coming from a guy who thought hooking a tube up to a tower to "fly" (after going to WOT!) looked pretty fun I have to say that the Sumo Tube looks like a facial waiting to happen. That thing looks like it's tapered so that your face would always tend to hit the water if you hold the handle out in front of you.

But if anyone wants to get together and try it. I'll go 2nd! Toolman, where are you? :smile:

MasterMason
02-05-2005, 01:01 AM
MasterMason, we ski the Delta out of Tracy. BTW I work in Morgan Hill off of Tennent.

I am the opposite, I work in Santa Clara. I plan to go the the delta some, brother lives in Discovery bay, but am going to go to Anderson this weekend.

BriEOD
02-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Brian, we both know I am training to be a cage fighter. Come down here and try and hit me.

That's alright. I was only going to step in for your own good! I may have to call your brother the corrections officer and have him lock you up for awhile so you don't go hang out with the "tool." :D

Leroy
02-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Hey Toolman, these guys will be giving lessons later! Pictures and attitude in thread!

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/50752/174534.html?1107699672

sfitzgerald351
02-18-2005, 08:01 PM
I think those people are all cousins of the Toolman...

skimax
02-18-2005, 08:42 PM
I think it was the TOOLMAN

Casper
05-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Eastie...eastie...eastie...

Leroy
05-17-2005, 09:06 PM
Wonder if Eric has a toob?

BriEOD
05-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Wonder if Eric has any water equipment now that he has a nice fat boat payment?

MarkP
05-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Wonder if Eric has any water equipment now that he has a nice fat boat payment?Hey!!

If we all send 5 bucks:uglyhamme

Leroy
05-17-2005, 09:20 PM
I think he said earlier he has stuff.

Leroy
05-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Great thought Mark, kind of like a house warming gift. Does Overton's have a registry?

Hey!!

If we all send 5 bucks:uglyhamme

bradamerry
05-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Great thought Mark, kind of like a house warming gift. Does Overton's have a registry?
:noface: Dude, I'm think I may have to pony up for a new house, no help here!!!

MarkP
05-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Why don’t we all just go in on a big a$$ lake house

bradamerry
05-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Why don’t we all just go in a big a$$ lake house

80ft. Houseboat, Lake Greeson, I'm in!!!!!!

JEREMY79
05-17-2005, 11:16 PM
:D You can all buy my wedding gifts at overtons or barts or skidim or well you get the idea. :D

LakePirate
05-17-2005, 11:19 PM
Dude, do you really think that you get to register for stuff that you want?

I have always wanted a nice set of sushi plates for all the sushi I eat

JEREMY79
05-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Dude, do you really think that you get to register for stuff that you want?

I have always wanted a nice set of sushi plates for all the sushi I eat

I got bored when we registered at Wal-Mart (that sounds redneck) anyway I took the scanner and wandered off to the sporting goods. got two rods and a few baits before she caught me. :purplaugh

LakePirate
05-17-2005, 11:31 PM
A buddy of mine gave me the best wedding present ever. 2 tickets to the Tennessee vs Fla game. Other than that it was china and daily ware. She wouldn't let me have the gun :rant:

Leroy
05-18-2005, 12:58 AM
And whats wrong with matching his/her fishing rods? Sure that is why you were getting two! :uglyhamme

How many days until the big day?

I got bored when we registered at Wal-Mart (that sounds redneck) anyway I took the scanner and wandered off to the sporting goods. got two rods and a few baits before she caught me. :purplaugh

sfitzgerald351
05-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Wow... Guess I got off lucky. I got to register for whatever I wanted at home depot. The only bummer is that during the summer they don't sell snow blowers. I had Kelly all excited to learn how to drive the snow blower since she thinks it looks better than shovelling! Had a sawzall show up a few days ago. Pretty cool gift for a wedding if you ask me. Kelly asked what it was for and when I explained how we needed it for redoing our kitchen she got excited. But she got more excited when the super soft bed sheets arrived from someone else. I think those will be good too... :cool: I'm definitely marrying the right girl!

Zach S
05-18-2005, 09:10 AM
I got a sawzall for Christmas a few years ago and my stepmom asked what you could cut with such a device. My Dad promptly replied with "It's not called a saws some things". Maybe you had to be there.

LakePirate
05-18-2005, 09:13 AM
I got a sawzall for Christmas a few years ago and my stepmom asked what you could cut with such a device. My Dad promptly replied with "It's not called a saws some things". Maybe you had to be there.

Now that is funny :uglyhamme