PDA

View Full Version : New poll- The OFFICIAL Open bow Vs. Closed bow SKI boats poll!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-23-2007, 04:07 PM
OK peeps been emailing, calling, and PM'ing me left and right about this open bow/closed bow issue. They want it sorted out, dontchano! Seems to me that there is some confusion about this, so we are going to throw science and democracy at the issue to yield results!:D and you know what that means, a POLL!!:dance:

NOW PLEASE keep in mind folks, we are polling about SKI boats! not Wakeboard boats, not X series, or hybrid fishing boats or whatever. old school style slalom ski boats. so that means 197's is what we are referring to, and its cousin, the closed bow 190 series. whats makes more sense? does anyone really use that open bow area on a SKI boat? I totally understand the functionality of an open bow on a X series, Maristars, or wakeboard boats. no problem! it makes GREAT sense on bigger boats like that. but I wanna know how many people REALLY think the open bow is BETTER and NECESSARY on a 197??

Please vote honestly, and lets see what peeps think.

:D

duckguy
04-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I think that ski boats have gone the way of pickups. Crew cab is the standard these days. No body has regular cab unless it is a business or something and the extendeds are getting more rare. I owned a 96 190 and loved it, but the ability to carry 2 extra people and get up there for docking and trailer purposes is great.

Toober Tom
04-23-2007, 04:16 PM
which one pulls toobs better?

ski_king
04-23-2007, 04:18 PM
:mad: You buried my poll!:mad:

Prostar Rich
04-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Back in 1990 when I bought a new Prostar 190 MC didn't offer an open bow on the 190. It didn't really bother me then because I didn't have kids and I was a real hard core skier. Fast forward to 2007 and three kids and 2 dogs later & I would for sure purchase a MC with an open bow for the xtra space.

Prostar Rich

Monte
04-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Hardcore rider- never gets used unless there is one stick behind it, one driver, and (maybe) one observer. Closed bow is the choice.

Usual owner- Rides a little of everything and takes out more than two other people and kids. Open bow is the only way to go. IMHO

Sodar
04-23-2007, 04:28 PM
One of the features that I am looking most forward to on my new 197 is the open bow! It is going to be sooo nice not having to crawl over the windshield to hook it up to an anchor!! I imagine that the bow will probably get a lot of use as well. I usually always boat with my bimini up, so the girls would complain about not being in the sun because we would ski off the pylon, therefore eliminating the aft seat. Now, I can see the boys being able to ski off the pylon, while the girls lay out in the bow. We will see if my predictions are correct!

uawaterskier
04-23-2007, 04:29 PM
i like the open bow boat if i was going to buy one. I would want a boat that i could ski seriously behind, as well has have my buddies go cruisin down the river. Open bow is the way to go

ski_king
04-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Maybe its just me, jut I think the closed bow of the 190 is a bit on the bland side.

pram
04-23-2007, 04:48 PM
HMMMMMMM I think that if a person is going to have a dedicated ski boat then closed bow is the way to go, although I am looking to trade up to a 205 for myself, so I am flippflopping

TMCNo1
04-23-2007, 04:50 PM
A closed bow 190 is just a real "Touch of Class" and it's the closed bow that got the company started. It's perfect for our trailerboat lifestyle. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!:D

ProTour X9
04-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Closed bows are so much cleaner and have more storage; the 197s IMO are impractical for riding in the bow and for storage. The 190 is a classic and i hope it will never die. Theres only one closed bow MC; I wish there were more.:twocents:

trickskier
04-23-2007, 05:00 PM
I used to think that I would never own an open bow. However, after owning one I love it.

Toober Tom
04-23-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't understand what you are refering to as open bow boat.
Is this one?
http://library.uwsp.edu/news/images/hd2.gif

nuckinfutz
04-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Looks like plenty storage there!

pram
04-23-2007, 05:15 PM
I don't understand what you are refering to as open bow boat.
Is this one?
http://library.uwsp.edu/news/images/hd2.gif

Does that give a good whip Tom :confused: Maybe I should trade the 190 off on that
:rolleyes:

Ric
04-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Bottom line it for you ump... your closed bow boat bites. My open bow boat rocks.

OK peeps been emailing, calling, and PM'ing me left and right about this open bow/closed bow issue. They want it sorted out, dontchano! Seems to me that there is some confusion about this, so we are going to throw science and democracy at the issue to yield results!:D and you know what that means, a POLL!!:dance:

NOW PLEASE keep in mind folks, we are polling about SKI boats! not Wakeboard boats, not X series, or hybrid fishing boats or whatever. old school style slalom ski boats. so that means 197's is what we are referring to, and its cousin, the closed bow 190 series. whats makes more sense? does anyone really use that open bow area on a SKI boat? I totally understand the functionality of an open bow on a X series, Maristars, or wakeboard boats. no problem! it makes GREAT sense on bigger boats like that. but I wanna know how many people REALLY think the open bow is BETTER and NECESSARY on a 197??

Please vote honestly, and lets see what peeps think.

:D

Ric
04-23-2007, 05:25 PM
One of the features that I am looking most forward to on my new 197 is the open bow! It is going to be sooo nice not having to crawl over the windshield to hook it up to an anchor!! I imagine that the bow will probably get a lot of use as well. I usually always boat with my bimini up, so the girls would complain about not being in the sun because we would ski off the pylon, therefore eliminating the aft seat. Now, I can see the boys being able to ski off the pylon, while the girls lay out in the bow. We will see if my predictions are correct! as cool as that may sound, I would not pull slalom with the slimmies in the bow....

we tried it once... ONCE. going round the island was a scare in addition to the fact that the short 2 passes we did proved to throw the "bump" up quite a bit with everyone in the boat forward of the motor.... fwiw

as for other disciplines, such as toobing and boarding... have at it... we do!

Sodar
04-23-2007, 05:26 PM
as cool as that may sound, I would not pull slalom with the slimmies in the bow....

we tried it once... ONCE. going round the island was a scare in addition to the fact that the short 2 passes we did proved to throw the "bump" up quite a bit with everyone in the boat forward of the motor.... fwiw

as for other disciplines, such as toobing and boarding... have at it... we do!

I was not talking the course, just free skiing. Heck, if I could get the slimmies out of bed for the early morning course runs, it would be an achievement in itself!! ;)

I dunno, we will see what happens....

Datdude
04-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Closed Bow is the only way to roll in my opinion:cool: . We don't live on a lake so the storage is much more important than seating. There is nothing like having a clean boat and not stepping on skis, ropes, coolers, towels, etc.

Leroy
04-23-2007, 05:53 PM
I thought that was what towers are for? ;) :D

Closed Bow is the only way to roll in my opinion:cool: . We don't live on a lake so the storage is much more important than seating. There is nothing like having a clean boat and not stepping on skis, ropes, coolers, towels, etc.

Bruce
04-23-2007, 05:53 PM
In spite of the fact the poll questions were slanted to closed bow. It ain't gonna work! Open Bow!

TMCNo1
04-23-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to come along and say Open Bows are "Politically Correct"!!!!!!!!!!!

Ric
04-23-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to come along and say Open Bows are "Politically Correct"!!!!!!!!!!! Open bow boats prevent global warming and use less fossil fuels as well as the known FACT that boating is "foh thah chilllren".. We know open bow boats are for the children. Get real people. Cut back to one square in the bathroom and go get an open bow. For all the right reasons

G-man
04-23-2007, 06:15 PM
I have had 2 open bows and won't own another one until I don't need a SKI boat.

04-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Bottom line it for you ump... your closed bow boat bites. My open bow boat rocks.
Shut up Ric. Your such a bich sometimes.

04-23-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to come along and say Open Bows are "Politically Correct"!!!!!!!!!!!
TRU DAT!!!!!!!

DooSPX
04-23-2007, 06:41 PM
i voted closed bow... IMO, for a boat that only pulls slaloms... closed bow is it... i only ski with a driver and spotter anyway

Ric
04-23-2007, 06:48 PM
Shut up Ric. Your such a bich sometimes. Closed bow boats are so gay.

Sodar
04-23-2007, 07:03 PM
"Anything your closed-bow boat can do, mine open-bow boat can do better... My open-bow boat can do anything better than your closed-bow boat.... No it can't.... Yes it can,... No it can't.... Yes it can, Yes it can, Yes it can!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stF2mXucm_w

TMCNo1
04-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Closed bow boats are so gay.

Now that's funny, I don't care what gender ya are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-man
04-23-2007, 08:03 PM
Let me add: I'll get an open bow when I'm ready for a pontoon boat. Maybe sooner than I wish since I'm not getting to ski much

ilikeitglacy
04-23-2007, 08:14 PM
i have an open bow that i rarely use, im not comfortable driving with people in there but i like it for storage :rolleyes:

Ric
04-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Now that's funny, I don't care what gender ya are!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing else needs to be said. I have said it. Close this thread please8p

WTRSK1R
04-23-2007, 09:58 PM
I have always had an open bow, and would not trade it for anything. I frequently ski with passengers in the bow, and other then watching the wake if you are turning to pick up a down skier it is not a big deal. It is easier to get to the bow to anchor, it is easier to drop someone at a dock by pulling nose in, and then backing back out if you have limited dock access, and it adds places to sit while skiing from the pylon. I will admit, that there is definately more storage under a closed bow boat, but the folks I know who have them have so much stuff jammed under them, that you can hardly find what you are looking for in between all the life jackets ect.

Steve

JKTX21
04-24-2007, 03:49 AM
I will admit, that there is definately more storage under a closed bow boat, but the folks I know who have them have so much stuff jammed under them, that you can hardly find what you are looking for in between all the life jackets ect.

Steve

I hurd that. I made one of the girls find her own vest up in there the other day... I could have closed the seat and forgotten about her!

All I know is a closed bow, but I'd swap for an open bow if it was all the same. I seldom have more than 3 people in the boat if we are going to do any serious skiing or wakeboarding.

Ric
04-24-2007, 09:33 AM
I hurd that. I made one of the girls find her own vest up in there the other day... I could have closed the seat and forgotten about her!

All I know is a closed bow, but I'd swap for an open bow if it was all the same. I seldom have more than 3 people in the boat if we are going to do any serious skiing or wakeboarding. woah, that was the one advantage to the storage area of a closed bow.
everytime I or one of my ski buddies brought along a new girlfriend along, the ol' "hey hun, willya reach under there and get me a towel?" .... FAT check!

04-24-2007, 09:48 AM
woah, that was the one advantage to the storage area of a closed bow.
everytime I or one of my ski buddies brought along a new girlfriend along, the ol' "hey hun, willya reach under there and get me a towel?" .... FAT check!
DUH!:rolleyes: See Ric, your never thinking. :noface: Your Dr. Jekyl/Mrs. Hyde split personality thing is amazing. You cant even make your mind up about open/closed bow boats, so how the he11 you gonna figure out what gender you want to be?

"closed bows bite, open bows rock.....oh wait, unless you got chicks on the boat, then closed bows rock!":rolleyes:

If you get some more personalities, maybe you can get a group rate at the shrink. :cool:

04-24-2007, 09:51 AM

You sir, are a thinkin' man!:toast:

Ric
04-24-2007, 10:14 AM
DUH!:rolleyes: See Ric, your never thinking. :noface: Your Dr. Jekyl/Mrs. Hyde split personality thing is amazing. You cant even make your mind up about open/closed bow boats, so how the he11 you gonna figure out what gender you want to be?

"closed bows bite, open bows rock.....oh wait, unless you got chicks on the boat, then closed bows rock!":rolleyes:

If you get some more personalities, maybe you can get a group rate at the shrink. :cool: why you propeller hatted, closed bow skiing, frozen brain boob! can you not read? I said ONE advantage. From that you derive indecision?

04-24-2007, 10:31 AM
why you propeller hatted, closed bow skiing, frozen brain boob! can you not read? I said ONE advantage. From that you derive indecision?
Isnt it time for your appointment?:rolleyes:

Ric
04-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Isnt it time for your appointment?:rolleyes: yes, you are correct, I will make that appointment, just outside your garage this evening... Pistols or swords? Be smart about your decision, but be there!

04-24-2007, 10:40 AM
yes, you are correct, I will make that appointment, just outside your garage this evening... Pistols or swords? Be smart about your decision, but be there!
I choose wiffle bats and hockey helmets! we will fight to the bruise! dont drool on me either! :mad: mine is the garage on the left side of the alley near the ...oh wait, you already know where it is, garage looker.:rolleyes:

CarlosCabanas
04-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Open bow for me.... if budget allows!!

shepherd
04-24-2007, 11:18 AM
We got caught on the lake in a thunderstorm once. It was nice to be able to crawl up under the bow of the 190 for shelter!
But I rarely go up under the bow in my 190 to get anything when I'm out on the water. The cooler goes behind the driver's seat; the skis are readily available on the floor; and the towels, sunblock, sunglasses, etc., just get piled up on the dash.

So I really don't care either way. I think the 190 and 197 are equally hot boats.

Ric
04-24-2007, 11:55 AM
We got caught on the lake in a thunderstorm once. It was nice to be able to crawl up under the bow of the 190 for shelter!
But I rarely go up under the bow in my 190 to get anything when I'm out on the water. The cooler goes behind the driver's seat; the skis are readily available on the floor; and the towels, sunblock, sunglasses, etc., just get piled up on the dash.

So I really don't care either way. I think the 190 and 197 are equally hot boats. ooh noway in hell my claustrophobicass is crawling into the 190 bow for shelter in a storm!

04-24-2007, 12:02 PM
ooh noway in hell my claustrophobicass is crawling into the 190 bow for shelter in a storm!
you big sissy.:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
04-24-2007, 12:11 PM
ooh noway in hell my claustrophobicass is crawling into the 190 bow for shelter in a storm!

Yea, but, if you ever did, someone would find the boat with no one aboard and start dragging for a drowned person, while the whole time you were asleep up in the bow????????????:rolleyes: :confused: :D

Ric
04-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Yea, but, if you ever did, someone would find the boat with no one aboard and start dragging for a drowned person, while the whole time you were asleep up in the bow????????????:rolleyes: :confused: :D I know I told the story on here about a buncha drunks doing that with my 190 in a storm didnt I? It's funny now, but was NOT funny at the time no :noface:

Ric
04-24-2007, 12:44 PM
you big sissy.:rolleyes: pssst , hey rocky... you fight with a wiffle bat:rolleyes:

04-24-2007, 01:08 PM
pssst , hey rocky... you fight with a wiffle bat:rolleyes:
I dont have any other choice. they dont allow me any sharp objects here. not even spoons.

Ric
04-24-2007, 01:18 PM
I dont have any other choice. they dont allow me any sharp objects here. not even spoons. thats ok ruprecht

04-24-2007, 01:26 PM
thats ok ruprecht

....THANK YOU.

http://www.pigs-in-lipstick.co.uk/images/trident.jpeg

TX.X-30 fan
04-24-2007, 04:46 PM
I think this entire thread/poll reeks of inconsiderate discrimination on all levels.:( I cant understand why you have chosen to exclude a large percentage of decent responsible TT members and our BEAUTIFUL X BOATS.:( Moderators should immediately remove this thread before more feelings are hurt. :rant:

PS: That whole closed bow thang. :noface:

Ric
04-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Ump should be put on probation

TX.X-30 fan
04-24-2007, 04:56 PM

And take away snack time, both the banana and the rice cake. :D

TMCNo1
04-24-2007, 05:38 PM
I think this entire thread/poll reeks of inconsiderate discrimination on all levels. I cant understand why you have chosen to exclude a large percentage of decent responsible TT members and our BEAUTIFUL X BOATS. Moderators should immediately remove this thread before more feelings are hurt.

OK then, go and start you own Beautiful TT Member Open Bow/Closed Bow X-Star thread with a poll.
Who else are we gonna discrintigate against and still be PC??????? Huh, who, Huh?:D :rolleyes: :cool:

04-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Go for it little man, you got the power.

04-24-2007, 05:47 PM
I think this entire thread/poll reeks of inconsiderate discrimination on all levels. I cant understand why you have chosen to exclude a large percentage of decent responsible TT members and our BEAUTIFUL X BOATS. Moderators should immediately remove this thread before more feelings are hurt.

Hey, I dont go over there ****in' up the X boat thread! :rant: Please reciprocate! play nice or you will be kicked out of the sandbox!;) If I want abuse, I will just call up Hoosier Bob. :D

I already told yoos guys, I make the rules around here concerning polls. its life. accept it.

I have NOTHING against X boats, Maristars, or all other MCs. NOTHING. They all ROCK! I just wanted to focus on this small facet of 190/197 owners.

04-24-2007, 05:48 PM
And take away snack time, both the banana and the rice cake.
NOT the banana!:eek: :eek3: Thems is fightin' words!;)

TX.X-30 fan
04-24-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm taking my arse to the X rated thread where they show tolerance for everyone, and don't discriminate against alternate MC boating lifestyles. :cry:

04-24-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm taking my arse to the X rated thread where they show tolerance for everyone, and don't discriminate against alternate MC boating lifestyles.
Oh no, you can hang out here with us. We are cool like that. We arent as snobby as "SnootySkier" makes us all out to be. In fact, you can come wear a leather jacket, smoke cigarettes and sit at teh cool kids lunch table with us. :D :friday: :toast:

SNOOTYSKIER
04-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Oh no, you can hang out here with us. We are cool like that. We arent as snobby as "SnootySkier" makes us all out to be. In fact, you can come wear a leather jacket, smoke cigarettes and sit at teh cool kids lunch table with us. :D :friday: :toast: Why are you people always looking to make trouble for me?:rolleyes:

JKTX21
04-24-2007, 06:22 PM
woah, that was the one advantage to the storage area of a closed bow.

Ric you are insane. I'm going to put the towels and vests up further in the bow next time out!

04-24-2007, 06:26 PM
Ric you are insane. I'm going to put the towels and vests up further in the bow next time out!
Why dont you glue them up under the bow with some super adhesive:cool: :cool: :cool:

Ric
04-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Ric you are insane. I'm going to put the towels and vests up further in the bow next time out! nothin gay about that .

JKTX21
04-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Why dont you glue them up under the bow with some super adhesive:cool: :cool: :cool:

I don't know why I didn't think of that. This is going to be a good weekend. :D

04-24-2007, 06:31 PM
I don't know why I didn't think of that. This is going to be a good weekend. :D
Have fun my friend!:) dont forget to take pictures to email us! after all, we gave you the idea.:D :cool:

H2OSKEE
04-24-2007, 06:43 PM
I think closed bows are so much better looking, and people don't belong in front of the driver!

Ric
04-24-2007, 06:51 PM
NO COWS IN THE BOW!!!!!!!!

RexDog1
04-24-2007, 06:54 PM

Now that is funny in so many ways :D

TX.X-30 fan
04-24-2007, 07:16 PM

Except when its choppy, Get a realllllly big one have her sit center bow facing the stern. Ask her to place one ham er leg on each cushion port and starboard. :eek3: :noface:

Ric
04-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Now that is funny in so many ways :D I'm a funny guy.......

TX.X-30 fan
04-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm a funny guy.......

Not funny gay right. :confused: :confused: 8p

TMCNo1
04-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Hey, I dont go over there ****in' up the X boat thread! :rant: Please reciprocate! play nice or you will be kicked out of the sandbox!;) If I want abuse, I will just call up Hoosier Bob. :D

I already told yoos guys, I make the rules around here concerning polls. its life. accept it.

I have NOTHING against X boats, Maristars, or all other MCs. NOTHING. They all ROCK! I just wanted to focus on this small facet of 190/197 owners.

Closed bow (facet), kinda like a faucet,
"Buy it for Looks, Buy it for Life", donchano!

TMCNo1
04-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Why are you people always looking to make trouble for me?:rolleyes:

Your always blowing your nose at the cool kids table and sniffing that stuff out of that medicine thing!

JohnnyB
04-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Wow...this thread got seriously derailed.....here's to A.D.D. :friday:

Like others, I started with a closed bow. Now that I've got a family, I traded for an open bow. You lose a little storage, but I wouldn't go back as it is much more convenient in many respects.

Ric
04-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Not funny gay right. :confused: :confused: 8p nah... Gays aren't that funny...

Let me give you some examples... Ellen... Rosie... ~95% of the female comedians on XMcomedy...

Not that there's anything wrong with that:rolleyes:

04-25-2007, 09:30 AM
I think closed bows are so much better looking, and people don't belong in front of the driver!
TRU DAT!:)

TX.X-30 fan
04-25-2007, 12:47 PM
nah... Gays aren't that funny...

Let me give you some examples... Ellen... Rosie... ~95% of the female comedians on XMcomedy...

Not that there's anything wrong with that:rolleyes:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3077493&page=1

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!

Maristar210
04-25-2007, 12:53 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3077493&page=1

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!

I used to like you TXX30. Why go posting that loudmouths picture?

04-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Yea, why did you have to go wrecking my thread with her picture? 8p

Ric
04-25-2007, 01:04 PM
YOUR thread? looks like a team mastercraft thread, payed for by Mastercraft..... Ump IF they want rosie pics, you have no say. Even if you are a moderator

TMCNo1
04-25-2007, 01:45 PM

Did anyone read the article, she announced today she is leaving "The View" because of contractual differences!
Works for me!

04-25-2007, 02:00 PM
YOUR thread? looks like a team mastercraft thread, payed for by Mastercraft..... Ump IF they want rosie pics, you have no say. Even if you are a moderator
sometimes I really wonder if you are a woman. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
04-25-2007, 02:40 PM

HELP I TRIED TO EDIT THE SKANK PIC????? :confused:

Ric
04-25-2007, 02:55 PM
sometimes I really wonder if you are a woman. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you think about me wayyyyy too much ump

TMCNo1
04-25-2007, 02:56 PM
HELP I TRIED TO EDIT THE SKANK PIC????? :confused:

To remove, click on post, edit, go advanced, manage attachments and the click on remove beside the attachment and she will disappear!

Ric
04-25-2007, 02:59 PM
HELP I TRIED TO EDIT THE SKANK PIC????? :confused: Rosie lover .

shepherd
04-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Did anyone read the article, she announced today she is leaving "The View" because of contractual differences!
Works for me!

Why? Do you watch that show?

TMCNo1
04-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Why? Do you watch that show?

Yea, like Ric, I have got to keep in touch with my feminine side!
But, in all reality everything she says or does winds up on the Nightly News, Entertainment Tonight or somewhere for 2 weeks to keep everyone upset and with her off the show as a regular that means less exposure for her to do her alternate lifestyle, political and corporate rants.

Ric
04-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Why? Do you watch that show? I hear about that show alot.
never really seen it, no matter what you all may think!:rolleyes:

BUT
anybody know how their ratings are? my guess is that there was an increase in ratings when she joined the show but wonder how they'd fare if this daily were NOT a political sounding board?

But there are some funny gay shows.. that show with the chick and gay dude that live together is funny. The one with the rich drunk lady and the really queer dude they have for friends.. Funny stuff, I will watch that:o

Ric
04-25-2007, 03:48 PM
That said......... closed bow boats really aren't all that funny

04-25-2007, 03:57 PM
That said......... closed bow boats really aren't all that funny
just like you.

TX.X-30 fan
04-25-2007, 05:19 PM
To remove, click on post, edit, go advanced, manage attachments and the click on remove beside the attachment and she will disappear!

I have tried she will not go away!!!!!! funny It took the pic and just moved it down. :confused: :(

TX.X-30 fan
04-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Rosie lover .

There is a spot just below the Levis emblem I have reserved for you my quick whited comrade. :D :D

TMCNo1
04-25-2007, 05:26 PM
I have tried she will not go away!!!!!! funny It took the pic and just moved it down. :confused: :(

See, you don't have to watch the danged View for her to get the best of you! She a witch, I tell you and she's got you by the berries!

SNOOTYSKIER
04-25-2007, 05:51 PM
what a great thread this has become.....:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
04-25-2007, 05:57 PM
See, you don't have to watch the danged View for her to get the best of you! She a witch, I tell you and she's got you by the berries!

Laughing my rump off #1. What a horrible thought. :D :D

TMCNo1
04-25-2007, 06:20 PM
[/B]

Laughing my rump off #1. What a horrible thought. :D :D

That's OK, she's like a dog chasing a truck, she won't know what to to with them once she gets'um!

shepherd
04-25-2007, 06:35 PM
There is a spot just below the Levis emblem I have reserved for you my quick whited comrade. :D :D

So now we're getting all racial here?

Ric
04-28-2007, 12:57 PM
TX killed the thread with that whole rosie thing.... Where is that lillylivered yooper today anyway?

flipper
07-01-2009, 05:04 PM
I was all about closed bows, but now with the family getting bigger I'm thinking a prostar 197 would be really nice. My 190 is getting a little crowed at times

Quint
07-01-2009, 05:08 PM
08 X2????????