PDA

View Full Version : My new interior pics

ksmaristar91
04-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Well here is some pictures of the boat, I am stoked, the pics dont do it justice. I got the bimni on and tower mirror, just gotta give it a wax job and its ready. I will put some better pics up later but here is a few.

corey
04-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Looks awesome, I always wanted to redo the interior in my old boat. The guy that bought it from ended up replacing it and I really wished the boat was mine again.

jsc0324
04-22-2007, 07:24 PM
That really looks great. Congratulations!

shepherd
04-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Very nice ks! I can tell you, it's like having a new boat once you get that interior done. I know you'll enjoy it a lot this summer.

milkmania
04-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Well here is some pictures of the boat, I am stoked, the pics dont do it justice. I got the bimni on and tower mirror, just gotta give it a wax job and its ready. I will put some better pics up later but here is a few.

looks awesome!

who reupholstered it?

how much of a part did you have in it?
how bad was it to replace the carpet?

ksmaristar91
04-22-2007, 08:01 PM
A guy in Lawrence KS did it, i just picked the colors, and built the new cup holder piece for the engine box. I was kind of skeptical about using the carbon fiber look vinyl but for small accents it looks great. The carpet was in his words easy, the engine box was the hardest he said, took him a bit to do it all but well worth the wait.

milkmania
04-22-2007, 08:54 PM
A guy in Lawrence KS did it, i just picked the colors, and built the new cup holder piece for the engine box. I was kind of skeptical about using the carbon fiber look vinyl but for small accents it looks great. The carpet was in his words easy, the engine box was the hardest he said, took him a bit to do it all but well worth the wait.

I've got my interior pulled out, gotta box it up and send it to Jim the upholstery guy tomorrow

btw, that pilot's seat looks awesome!
everything else looks great, but it really pops!

WAT8415
04-22-2007, 10:30 PM
The colors are great. I have to agree that the engine box was the tough, I am going to redo mine as the fit wasnt as good as it could be, but I just go tired of doing the interior. I have some gaps in the fabric that need to be taken up.

ksmaristar91
04-23-2007, 08:21 AM
WAT, some of the material on the sundeck in mine looks a little loose, but the guy who did it said with a little sun it should flatten out just fine i hope this is the case.....

Monte
04-23-2007, 08:32 AM
Looks good!

atlfootr
04-23-2007, 09:10 AM
nice job :)