PDA

View Full Version : No More Invites

atlfootr
04-22-2007, 08:04 AM
It's offical, no more invites for this slug :rant:
We HAD a 7AM meeting time to foot, he's a NO SHOW.
I didn't even get a phone call, it's now 8AM.

I rose @ 6:40am went to the Gas Station for fuel 15gals = $45.00 came back home and guess what?

NO SKI BUD so either my ski buddy's a NO SHOW or he's dragg'n major arrsses this morn'n, meaning his own.

FYI PEOPLE ....

DONT PISS OFF (THE GUY THAT OWNS THE BOAT) YOUR BOAT DRIVER, IF U SAY 7AM BE THERE @ 6:55AM

This IS NOT HOW YOU GET INVITED BACK:rant:

Chief
04-22-2007, 08:19 AM
Agree on that. Nothing worse than waiting.

ski_king
04-22-2007, 08:24 AM
He will be there as soon as the wind and wallys rough the lake.

Been in you shoes before. (actully barefoot8p

atlfootr
04-22-2007, 08:32 AM
He will be there as soon as the wind and wallys rough the lake.
Been in you shoes before. (actully barefoot8pIf that's the case, jus' keep the gear bag packed and turn around .... ski ya later I'd tell 'em. :rolleyes:

tex
04-22-2007, 11:22 AM
That sucks! I got the best piece of advice from a former showskiing buddy when I bought my first boat. He said, "make a list of about 20 people who ask you to take them skiing. When it comes time to go, you'll be amazed at who will turn you down and who will no show" My list got very short very quick. HIS/HER loss!!!!!!!!!!!

sanjuan23
04-22-2007, 11:27 AM
That sucks! I got the best piece of advice from a former showskiing buddy when I bought my first boat. He said, "make a list of about 20 people who ask you to take them skiing. When it comes time to go, you'll be amazed at who will turn you down and who will no show" My list got very short very quick. HIS/HER loss!!!!!!!!!!!

That is about the most true statement so far in my boat ownership.... Everyone we tell about the boat "Great we would love to go..." Call them 1 or 2 days before and no one can get away etc. etc.

rodltg2
04-22-2007, 12:21 PM
i give them 2 flakes. after that no more invites...that is wiht at least a phone call though. a no show no call , just once.

Footin
04-22-2007, 12:48 PM
I ski with Boardbreaker most of the time and he is late every time. I have learned to live with it I guess.

What I hate the most is when we invite another family early in the week for the upcoming weekend, and they say "That sounds good, but lets see whats going on and will let you know later in the week".
So they are waiting to see if they get a better offer I guess........so gues what, NO MORE INVITES FROM ME!

River Rat
04-22-2007, 01:17 PM
That what's great about kids, they always want to go and I always have a driver:) If they want to back out, they have to ask permission:D ............. and the answer is always "NO"

Maristar210
04-23-2007, 09:41 AM
So what happened to your buddy. Did he call / show up? / not show up?
??????????????????????????????????

Maristar210
04-23-2007, 11:03 PM
??????????????????????????????????

Footer
????????????????????????

atlfootr
04-24-2007, 01:10 AM
??????????????????????????????????we hooked up after 12pm, went foot'n for a few hrs.
All's well and forgiven 8p

pilot02
04-24-2007, 09:23 AM
She must have been good looking...

SkiDog
04-24-2007, 09:48 AM
we hooked up after 12pm, went foot'n for a few hrs.
All's well and forgiven 8p

Man, why you keeping us in suspense?!?!:confused: :( Tell us *** happened damnit!:D

Dang MOD'S, that WAS quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!