PDA

View Full Version : Need Information about Lake Norman in NC

OSUspenc99
04-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey all...I am looking at take the 85 S&S to Lake Norman but dont know what to think. I have just started looking into it and wanted to get some infor from people here. Help me out please!

Thanks

TMCNo1
04-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Go to this site, http://www.duke-energy.com/lakes/, click on Lake Facts and Maps, then click on Lake Norman, a bunch of info is there.
Lake Norman is a fairly big lake and you can get in trouble in the large open parts in storms if your not careful, but not knowing where your staying that may not be a problem. Hope this helps.

OSUspenc99
04-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks TMC for the info We are looking at a place on harbor view dr in Cornelius, NC Let me know what you think.

Thanks

TMCNo1
04-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks TMC for the info We are looking at a place on harbor view dr in Cornelius, NC Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Not familar with that area, but if I were you, try google and www.local.live.com for info too. I figure you have street address and zip code too. MYMC (Mike @ Mastercraft of Charlotte) may be able to lend a hand since he is in Charlotte, but on Lake Wiley, South of Lake Norman in the Catawba River Basin.