View Full Version : Alec Baldwin screwed up

milkmania
04-20-2007, 10:28 PM
wow, I've lost ALL respect for him

http://www.tmz.com/

the voice mail is bad!:eek3:

mbeach
04-20-2007, 11:05 PM
gifted actor, but like striesand (sp?), they stink it up with their politics, actions, and character flaws.

atlfootr
04-20-2007, 11:06 PM
I just heard this on the TV News and was read'n it on the tmz site :rolleyes:

shepherd
04-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Yes, he screwed up, but sometimes people lose their temper. I have even less respect for the people who would capitalize on his moment of weakness and release the tape to the media, and the media themselves for publicizing it. This is purely a matter between Baldwin and his family, and the court. Is this really news???

tex
04-20-2007, 11:11 PM
sweaty balls

Leroy
04-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Maybe I haven't go to the bottom of this. So what did he do that was so bad and any other parent hasn't done? Also in the middle of a divorce, wonder how that voice mail was released.....

Hoosier Bob
04-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Coffee is for closers not bad parents!:o

JimN
04-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Yeah, he screwed up but he also said he would leave if Bush was elected and he's still here.

Ya just can't believe what people say nowadays.

mhsb1029
04-21-2007, 12:55 AM
Wow! I would not shed a tear if he died going down in a ball of flames in his personal jet. What a piece of S%&*, dude needs a swift kick to the nuts.

Mag_Red
04-21-2007, 09:09 AM
:rolleyes: come on................now who here hasn't called their kid a "disgusting little piggy" once or trice before.:D

Hoosier Bob
04-21-2007, 09:41 AM
Tear them down and build them back up is what I always say!:D

east tx skier
04-21-2007, 10:24 AM
:rolleyes: come on................now who here hasn't called their kid a "disgusting little piggy" once or trice before.:D

Just the other day ... when I caught him with his arm in the toilet. It's practically a term of endearment around our house. ;)

rstitson
04-21-2007, 12:08 PM
It's sad when conversations between parents and children are held up to political correctness. I did'nt listen to the conversation, but know that children can push parents to their breaking point, especial a child that has had to deal with divorce and is working out their own anger. Sometimes a child needs to know just how much they have hurt you. Their is a saying that for every negative reinforcement give while training an animal 10 positive reinforcements need to be given, probably applies to children too. I hope Alex gets the chance to do so and is smart enough to try. The court and media needs to stay out of it

dapicatti
04-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Coffee is for closers not bad parents!:o
I love that movie......

dapicatti
04-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Maybe I haven't go to the bottom of this. So what did he do that was so bad and any other parent hasn't done? Also in the middle of a divorce, wonder how that voice mail was released.....
This is one of those really incredibly bad divorces where both people just cannot come to a conclusion. My brother went through one of these, and I can tell you he was not himself due to all the crap that was going on. Unfortunately, people do stupid things to make the other person look bad- ie facilitating the release of the tape- and it goes on and on for years. He said some really stupid things because he was pushed and pushed it sounds like. Not really going to be parent of the year, but we've all said things that we wouldn't like to have repeated.

TX.X-30 fan
04-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Yeah, he screwed up but he also said he would leave if Bush was elected and he's still here.

Ya just can't believe what people say nowadays.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

TX.X-30 fan
04-21-2007, 06:08 PM
Wow! I would not shed a tear if he died going down in a ball of flames in his personal jet. What a piece of S%&*, dude needs a swift kick to the nuts.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

TMCNo1
04-21-2007, 07:01 PM
I've got enough alligators chewing at my butt day to day, to be worring about some priviledged actors personal problems that the rest of the world thinks it have to cure.

Leroy
04-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Agree, there are a lot of personal conversations that sound really bad when out in the public. I hope Alex and Kim can solve their problems without dragging Ireland through an even bigger mud puddle.

This is one of those really incredibly bad divorces where both people just cannot come to a conclusion. My brother went through one of these, and I can tell you he was not himself due to all the crap that was going on. Unfortunately, people do stupid things to make the other person look bad- ie facilitating the release of the tape- and it goes on and on for years. He said some really stupid things because he was pushed and pushed it sounds like. Not really going to be parent of the year, but we've all said things that we wouldn't like to have repeated.