PDA

View Full Version : Im coming to Florida soon

dh_bennison
04-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Im coming to Florida at the end of May for a holiday & hopefully to Wakeboard for a couple of weeks if I can find somewhere to rent a boat etc. I dont really want lessons, does anybody know where I can rent a boat?
Also with a fantastic exchange rate at the moment I can get alot of $ for my . Are their any good boat shops in the Kissimee area where I can buy Tower lights, speakers, fat sacs etc

T Scott
04-20-2007, 05:22 PM
Performance Ski and Surf will probably be your best one stop shop.

www.perfski.com

DooSPX
04-20-2007, 08:52 PM
I agree, they did me right!

Jim@BAWS
04-20-2007, 10:03 PM
DH,

I have a fully stocked proshop
CWB and Connelly. I am in North Tampa

Go to www.ridecwb.com and pick out your stuff I will make it worth your while for the drive and offer you a discount

Lots of MC goodies also

Jim

Maristar210
04-20-2007, 10:16 PM
That is certainly nice of you JIM. I'll have to remember that :D :D

Jerseydave
04-20-2007, 11:01 PM
DH, go ride the cable in Orlando, lots of fun! Orlando watersports complex.

Shop with Jim at BAWS........he'll hook you up right!

shepherd
04-20-2007, 11:16 PM
Performance Ski and Surf is a great pro shop, but I doubt you'll find fat sacs, tower lights, speakers, etc. there. All I've ever seen in their shop is skis, boards, accessories (gloves, ropes,...) and half of the shop is just clothing. Bay Area Water Sports may be your best bet for boat accessories. My guess is they're about an hour west of Kissimmee, maybe less.

Enjoy your trip! Orlando is a great town, especially if you get away from the tourist-trap areas. Downtown Orlando is cool - especially on Friday nights.

DooSPX
04-21-2007, 10:32 AM
no, you wont there. but, i didnt know Jim has ski's and such though. if i knew that, i would tell you to go for them too.

SkiDog
04-22-2007, 12:31 PM
That is certainly nice of you JIM. I'll have to remember that :D :D
Yea, me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!