PDA

View Full Version : Decals for 85 S&S

85S&S_Keuka
04-19-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm a new member here, but have had my 85 S&S for 18 years now. Does anyone out there have a set of decals for my boat (Stars, the MasterCraft logo, and the stern logo)? It's Blue/Grey, but the decals are white. I hear the guys at baws bought out MC's stock last year, but they don't have any left for my boat.

MMCCAR12
04-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Just have a sign guy reproduce them. I got a quote of about 100 bucks.
Stars etc.. But could not make the round logo on the rear.

BrianM
04-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Yeah sign shop is going to be your best bet. Try Rambo Marine also. They have been known to have some older stuff on their shelves. Worth a call.

Oh and welcome.

blk83mc
04-19-2007, 11:01 AM
I suppose to meet with the sign shop tomorrow about the decals. She already has my digital pictures and file. Someone on this site sent me a file for the decals. I will let you know next week on the cost if interested.

ski_king
04-19-2007, 11:07 AM
I got decals here (http://stores.ebay.com/Stellar-Signs_MasterCraft_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2 QQtZkm) they worked fine.

thomas.w.williams
04-19-2007, 04:02 PM
"Ski King" where did you get the round MC sticker for the back of each side?

ski_king
04-19-2007, 04:06 PM
"Ski King" where did you get the round MC sticker for the back of each side?
I still have the orginals on my boat. Check with Jim at Baws or search "ying yang'

Also somebody has them for sale in the marketplace.

DooSPX
04-20-2007, 08:59 PM
check with Jim or Chuck at BAWS... they have some old decals left over.

85S&S_Keuka
04-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Thanks guys. I'm checking out some of your suggestions. I'm hoping not to go through the hassle of working with a local sign guy from scratch.

blk83mc - I'd be very interested in what you come up with and how satisfied you are.

Also, I don't need the round "ying/yang" stickers, mine says...