PDA

View Full Version : What is this world coming to?

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Please allow me.

Yesterday I was working on my son's baseball training device called a "Hit Away" when it became time for dinner. Being the eater that I am I drop everything and go inside to eat. White sitting at dinner the doorbell rings, the dog goes nuts, chaos ensues and I go to open the door where I find five African American young men at my doorstep. They were dessed in baggy clothing with thier hats turned sideways. They said they were looking for dontations for thier singing careers. They said they need the money to get to New York. I sinply said "I am sorry, I am not interested and began to shut the door mostly because the dog was going crazy. I finish eating dinner and return outside to finish what I was doing. A half hour later my neighbor stops by and asks me if I saw those kids panhandling the nighborhood as he describes it. I said yes I did. He responds by saying he could not figure out why one of the kids was carrying a big brass hammer. I describe the brass hammer I own to him that I left in the driveway an hour earlier and he states yup that's it. I go. I look. No hammer. Funny thing is when they left my door step they walked away from my drive to the house next door so they were holding my hammer while standing on my doorstep.

Can you fricking believe these kids have the audacity to pull this sh!t?

Workin' 4 Toys
04-18-2007, 10:01 AM
They weren't selling anything? Just looking for donations....?

chevy08bud
04-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Did they smash up anything? Kids are real bold these days, and I wouldn't put anything past them.

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 10:29 AM
They weren't selling anything? Just looking for donations....?

Essentially they were panhndling for money in an upscale neighborhood. I am told they all piled into a van parked at the end of our subdivision and left. I hope no one was foolish enough to give them money. Having said that it could have been an ominous sight to have these five standing at your door trying to coerce you into reaching for your wallet.

My neighbor was not as kind. He states he turned around and replied: No. Followed with a: get the hell out of here. :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
04-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Understood....I wonder why there needs to be 5 people at the door at once.

milkmania
04-18-2007, 10:38 AM
that would have made an awesome picture!!!

bet they wouldn't have let you take a snapshot:rolleyes:

"you guys are gonna be famous, huh?"
"hang on, let me grab my camera"

:uglyhamme

Sodar
04-18-2007, 10:38 AM
We have the same problem around here!

I have a story very similar... I run on the beach every night, so I leave my sandy running shoes on the front porch. One of these jackarses stole my running shoes! Who the heII wants used running shoes!?!?!

It has gotten to the point of where when we see these guys walking down the street, we just call the cops. We live in a very small beach town (about 10,000 people), so the city police is stoked to get a little action and are usually there within 2 minutes to kick the guys out of the 'hood!

milkmania
04-18-2007, 10:39 AM
We have the same problem around here!

I have a story very similar... I run on the beach every night, so I leave my sandy running shoes on the front porch. One of these jackarses stole my running shoes! Who the heII wants used running shoes!?!?!

I've never seen or heard of one of them steal a shovel, have you?

Ric
04-18-2007, 10:41 AM
wholly schnitz man you are lucky that is all they took

I have always believed that the weird door to door bunch was looking for something other than what they asked for...

had a weird guy knocking on my door one sunday am recently in my new place and the ladies were frightened. he didn't know it, but I met him around front of the house after going out the back door.

goofy bastige wanted to "borrow my phone" after I told him I didnt know any of the names he was asking.

I matter of fact told him he needed to move on.... NOW.. I could tell he thought about it, but then he did the right thing and walked away

I guess I dont trust anyone anymore and your experience is precisely why...

Sodar
04-18-2007, 10:44 AM

No, but I head that they usually like the ladies!!

milkmania
04-18-2007, 10:45 AM
just think what may have happened if some frail elderly couple answered the door instead.........

you hear stories like this all the time:(

milkmania
04-18-2007, 10:45 AM
No, but I head that they usually like the ladies!!

Don Imus for Prez!!!!

:uglyhamme

trickskier
04-18-2007, 10:51 AM
No, because that is a WORK tool..............:rolleyes:

sanjuan23
04-18-2007, 10:58 AM
No, because that is a WORK tool..............:rolleyes:

Reminds me of a joke............

TMCNo1
04-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Please allow me.

Yesterday I was working on my son's baseball training device called a "Hit Away" when it became time for dinner. Being the eater that I am I drop everything and go inside to eat. White sitting at dinner the doorbell rings, the dog goes nuts, chaos ensues and I go to open the door where I find five African American young men at my doorstep. They were dessed in baggy clothing with thier hats turned sideways. They said they were looking for dontations for thier singing careers. They said they need the money to get to New York. I sinply said "I am sorry, I am not interested and began to shut the door mostly because the dog was going crazy. I finish eating dinner and return outside to finish what I was doing. A half hour later my neighbor stops by and asks me if I saw those kids panhandling the nighborhood as he describes it. I said yes I did. He responds by saying he could not figure out why one of the kids was carrying a big brass hammer. I describe the brass hammer I own to him that I left in the driveway an hour earlier and he states yup that's it. I go. I look. No hammer. Funny thing is when they left my door step they walked away from my drive to the house next door so they were holding my hammer while standing on my doorstep.

Steve, don't you realize the five could take that big brass hammer to the bus station and trade it for tickets to NYC?:D :rolleyes: 8p

TX.X-30 fan
04-18-2007, 11:13 AM
wholly schnitz man you are lucky that is all they took

I have always believed that the weird door to door bunch was looking for something other than what they asked for...

had a weird guy knocking on my door one sunday am recently in my new place and the ladies were frightened. he didn't know it, but I met him around front of the house after going out the back door.

goofy bastige wanted to "borrow my phone" after I told him I didnt know any of the names he was asking.

I matter of fact told him he needed to move on.... NOW.. I could tell he thought about it, but then he did the right thing and walked away

I guess I dont trust anyone anymore and your experience is precisely why...

Was your .40 SW tucked in the small of your back. :confused:

phecksel
04-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Most cities have ordinances against door to door without a permit, and yes the police should be immediately called.

Funny story, friend greeted a religious organization at the door holding a 12 gage pump action shot gun, advising them the police had already been called, and when they started to argue they are legally allowed to visit door to door, loaded the chamber and suggested they could wait at the end of the driveway for the police to show up.

Sodar
04-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Most cities have ordinances against door to door without a permit, and yes the police should be immediately called.

Funny story, friend greeted a religious organization at the door holding a 12 gage pump action shot gun, advising them the police had already been called, and when they started to argue they are legally allowed to visit door to door, loaded the chamber and suggested they could wait at the end of the driveway for the police to show up.

LOL!! I don't care who you are... THAT IS FUNNY!! :D

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 11:18 AM

My neighbor, the paranoid one had his Glock in his pants when he answered the door :rolleyes:

Ric
04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Was your .40 SW tucked in the small of your back. :confused: I'll never tell

TX.X-30 fan
04-18-2007, 11:25 AM

This little guy likes to answer the door. ;)

Ric
04-18-2007, 11:26 AM
My neighbor, the paranoid one had his Glock in his pants when he answered the door :rolleyes: bet they didn't take anything from his yard.

TMCNo1
04-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Was your .40 SW tucked in the small of your back. :confused:
Simular to when I sometimes pick my wife up at work. I park across the street next to a parking deck that the street people walk by quite frequently. Some will come up knocking on the window of the car wanting change or asking for a cigarette or a light and I just reach under the seat or reach behind my back. Why do they always scurry off when I do that, I can't shoot them with a Swiffer Duster?:confused: :rolleyes: :D

Monte
04-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Please allow me.

Glad they just went away! Unfortunately, you need to be on the lookout for them to return. The may have been casing the area. Not trying to put you at unease, but they may have been checking to see who they'll run into on the other side of the door..

cbryan70
04-18-2007, 01:13 PM
When i played for pop warner we used to sell caramel apples going house to house. Is it different when its a bunch of 14 year olds running around funraising for a trip to nationals?

Monte
04-18-2007, 01:15 PM
When i played for pop warner we used to sell caramel apples going house to house. Is it different when its a bunch of 14 year olds running around funraising for a trip to nationals?

I bet you didn't steal any hammers, and you were selling something. Not just sticking your hand out for free $$$$....

Ric
04-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Glad they just went away! Unfortunately, you need to be on the lookout for them to return. The may have been casing the area. Not trying to put you at unease, but they may have been checking to see who they'll run into on the other side of the door.. that is what I'm sayin

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-18-2007, 01:17 PM

I love it! Hilarious!!!!:uglyhamme :headbang:

I am more subtle. When religious organizations knock on my door, I always see them first, and I snag a beer out of the fridge, slam half of it on the way to the door, and answer the door hoping to belch and then I invite them in for a beer. They always decline and walk away...:toast:

If they catch me off gaurd and I cant grab a beer, I have a back up plan. They always ask if I have a few spare minutes to talk, and I reply with "While I certainly do, come right in and let me tell you the good news about the Amway corporation and some other exciting business opportunities.Hey wait! where are you going?"" works every time!:D

04-18-2007, 01:20 PM
While that is pretty harmless, I dont believe in any form of door to door solicitation. I think it is rude and not respecting peoples personal space and privacy. :twocents:

04-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Please allow me.

Yesterday I was working on my son's baseball training device called a "Hit Away" when it became time for dinner. Being the eater that I am I drop everything and go inside to eat. White sitting at dinner the doorbell rings, the dog goes nuts, chaos ensues and I go to open the door.....SO did you answer the door with your short bus -propeller helmet on? I bet that would have put the run on them.

Workin' 4 Toys
04-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Were you "selling" something or looking for a handout?

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Were you "selling" something or looking for a handout?

Bullying for a handout. Thug style. Made me want to go "John Shaft" on them

Ric
04-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Bullying for a handout. Thug style. Made me want to go "John Shaft" on them Now GET OFF MY LAWN!

dmayer84
04-18-2007, 02:02 PM
I had a lady come by a few weeks ago trying to give out information about how to be more earth friendly and such. She had her id and such, but I asked her why she has all these papers to hand out to people, when no one takes them, I said that it isnt to earth friendly. She got mad and left.

Jesus_Freak
04-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Yesterday I was working on my son's baseball training device called a "Hit Away" when it became time for dinner...Funny thing is when they left my door step they walked away from my drive to the house next door so they were holding my hammer while standing on my doorstep.

I cannot figure out which is worse....your having to work on the "Hit Away" system or the hammer lifting job. :D

Seriously, sorry to hear it bro. Definitely NOT cool. Their audacity is staggering.

Workin' 4 Toys
04-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Bullying for a handout. Thug style. Made me want to go "John Shaft" on themWere you "selling" something or looking for a handout?
Sorry Steve, I was directing the question at cbryan...

dog paw
04-18-2007, 02:47 PM
My neighbor, the paranoid one had his Glock in his pants when he answered the door :rolleyes:

Thats paranoid? LOL! one more thing I need to tell my shrink:D

I greet with a Smith and Wesson

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Sorry Steve, I was directing the question at cbryan...

Yes sir I realize that, now....

captain planet
04-18-2007, 03:24 PM
Now, I'm not a gun expert, but Glocks don't have a safety, correct??

That could be dangerous:eek3:

ProTour X9
04-18-2007, 03:29 PM
We just have kids who go around the lake around the 4th of July in a boat and steal whatevers left out, especially gas cans.

04-18-2007, 04:23 PM

What? I have never heard of a gun that doesnt have a safety. ANyone care to confirm of deny this? I dont own a Glock. I have S & W.

Ric
04-18-2007, 04:24 PM
there is not a conventional safety on a glock, only some sort of double trigger that is supposedly a bit more child proof .... I bet bri carries one

04-18-2007, 04:26 PM
there is not a true safety on a glock, only some sort of double trigger that is supposedly a bit more child proof .... I bet bri carries one
OK, I guess you learn something everyday. Are Glocks standard issue for G men like him?

Ric
04-18-2007, 04:27 PM
I dont know what's considered standard issue
cops buy their own, I dont know about gmen

enforcement guys seem to like glock
light, durable, the no safety thing I am sure builds some confidence too???

Jwhitsett1129
04-18-2007, 04:33 PM

No external safety switch, but Glocks have 3 safety mechanisms and are pretty safe firearms. Sounds a lot more dangerous than it actually is.

boatless
04-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Please allow me.

Ohhh, greattt !!!! Does it has to start with five African American young men ? Why can't you just say five beautiful women standing at your front door asking for a cold one. Wouldn't that be more interesting ? :D But noooo !!! It has to be five of these what you call African American with their hat sideways. :rolleyes: And what is up with the African American thing ? Why can't any one just say black due and forget about all the technical term. :mad:

That is one thing I would not do, leave my garage door wide open. I don't care where you live, rich neighbor hood or poor. Keep the door close, shut, lock and throw away the key !!!!

Whewww !!! I am done.. :D

boatless.

Ric
04-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Ohhh, greattt !!!! Does it has to start with five African American young men ? Why can't you just say five beautiful women standing at your front door asking for a cold one. Wouldn't that be more interesting ? :D But noooo !!! It has to be five of these what you call African American with their hat sideways. :rolleyes: And what is up with the African American thing ? Why can't any one just say black due and forget about all the technical term. :mad:

That is one thing I would not do, leave my garage door wide open. I don't care where you live, rich neighbor hood or poor. Keep the door close, shut, lock and throw away the key !!!!

Whewww !!! I am done.. :D

boatless. "dues" probably got a look into that fineass garage if they got close enough to get the brass hammer

04-18-2007, 05:00 PM
.YEA! Good advice! Especially with weirdos like Ric roaming around checking out peoples garages.

04-18-2007, 05:02 PM
"dues" probably got a look into that fineass garage if they got close enough to get the brass hammer
See what I mean about Ric.

3event
04-18-2007, 05:10 PM
this is ridiculous stuff, takes a lotta guts to pull that deal off.

Anyone try setting up DIY home surveillance?

In the last 2 years, some butthead has taken a wire cutter to my Christmas lights in several spots.

After the last episode I was looking around to see how cheap I could set up a surveillance system that records to a hard drive. Thinking to use 2 inexpensive day/night cams. Then put up a sticker or sign warning visitors they are being recorded. This story makes me consider it all over again, gotta keep the family safe.....

milkmania
04-18-2007, 06:05 PM
No external safety switch, but Glocks have 3 safety mechanisms and are pretty safe firearms. Sounds a lot more dangerous than it actually is.
my understanding is that it's danged near impossible for one to fire if it's dropped

I like the set up on my Springfield Armory XD-40

Ric
04-18-2007, 06:24 PM
See what I mean about Ric. Just sayin..... If anyone asks, stary has a damn nice setup over there:D

Ric
04-18-2007, 06:25 PM
my understanding is that it's danged near impossible for one to fire if it's dropped

I like the set up on my Springfield Armory XD-40 that is a nice piece of hardware milk

milkmania
04-18-2007, 06:45 PM
that is a nice piece of hardware milk

this is the actual length of mine
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hs-xd-3.jpg

but mine is the O.D.green pictured above

atlfootr
04-18-2007, 06:52 PM
My neighbor was not as kind.
He states he turned around and replied: No.
Followed with a: get the hell out of here. :rolleyes:My kind of guy .. I wonder if he asked them, if they could swim before they left.

TX.X-30 fan
04-18-2007, 07:08 PM
My kind of guy .. I wonder if he asked them, if they could swim before they left.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

jakethebt
04-18-2007, 07:48 PM
That is pretty bold, just asking for a hand out. Did they at least sing for you?

Instead of handing them money, you should have handed them a map to the next american idol try out.

As for the guns and safety... just keep one thing in mind. Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do!

04-18-2007, 07:53 PM
just keep one thing in mind. Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do!:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Slinkyredfoot
04-18-2007, 08:23 PM

I like the set up on my Springfield Armory XD-40

I have a problem with this picture...especially right now....sorry

milkmania
04-18-2007, 09:42 PM
I have a problem with this picture...especially right now....sorry

huh?
what'd I do wrong:confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
04-18-2007, 09:47 PM
huh?
Check the "incident" thread..

Slinkyredfoot
04-18-2007, 09:52 PM
huh?

duh, read the news, a pic of gun posted with what is going on right now???

I have a freind that lost a child, I love all MCTT's can we have compassion or am I just sensitive???

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Just sayin..... If anyone asks, stary has a damn nice setup over there:D

Garage doors were all down, luckily. ;)

Laurel_Lake_Skier
04-18-2007, 10:01 PM
We just have kids who go around the lake around the 4th of July in a boat and steal whatevers left out, especially gas cans.This summer, leave a gas can full of sugar water out on the end of your dock.......

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 10:02 PM
My kind of guy .. I wonder if he asked them, if they could swim before they left.

I dont know lets ask H2O:D :D :D

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 10:03 PM

I have a freind that lost a child, I love all MCTT's can we have compassion or am I just sensitive???

Different thread Steve. I am sure Milk was not thinking of that awful tragedy. I am sorry to hear about your friend..... but its a different topic....

dmayer84
04-18-2007, 10:04 PM
This summer, leave a gas can full of sugar water out on the end of your dock.......

These days, they would take you to court and win somehow, even though they stole it in the first place.

milkmania
04-18-2007, 10:09 PM

no, not sensitive...
I had to search your previous posts to understand what you were talking about.
I didn't post the pic to be insensitive, I posted it to clarify the safety mechanism that Springfield Armory uses as opposed to Glock.

I live in a county (second largest in Oklahoma) that has 6 to 8 deputies total!
I looked a while back, in 2000 we had 48,000 people in our county... Enid Oklahoma, west of us has that many people for one city! (my point is, it takes a long time for a deputy to get here)

my guns are for my family's protection only.
after dark, I answer the door with gun in hand.

My condolences go out to all the families in the Virginia Tech shootings.

Maristar210
04-18-2007, 10:12 PM
no, not sensitive...
I had to search your previous posts to understand what you were talking about.
I didn't post the pic to be insensitive, I posted it to clarify the safety mechanism that Springfield Armory uses as opposed to Glock.

I live in a county (second largest in Oklahoma) that has 6 to 8 deputies total!
I looked a while back, in 2000 we had 48,000 people in our county... Enid Oklahoma, west of us has that many people for one city! (my point is, it takes a long time for a deputy to get here)

my guns are for my family's protection only.
after dark, I answer the door with gun in hand.

My condolences go out to all the families in the Virginia Tech shootings.

Milk,

Steve is having a tough time right now, understandably. He meant no disrespect and you did nothing wrong.

Slinkyredfoot
04-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Milk,

Steve is having a tough time right now, understandably. He meant no disrespect and you did nothing wrong.
Milk,
he is right, no disrespect towards you my friend, just kinda of sad time for me last night, the picture just hit me wrong

Ric
04-19-2007, 08:15 AM
small hands? 8p this is the actual length of mine

but mine is the O.D.green pictured above

Ric
04-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Milk,
he is right, no disrespect towards you my friend, just kinda of sad time for me last night, the picture just hit me wrong hang in there slinky... It's a tough time indeed. as mentioned in the other thread, my prayers are with your families in this time of loss.

I'm thinking through how many different ways that could happen to my family and how we can prevent it. There will always be wackos, I know, but I want to do everything possible to keep mine safe.

wiltok
04-19-2007, 03:18 PM
You should get a panasonic netcam - here is a pic it took recently(records all motion) of my eletrician arriving to work on the house. I can access it via the net, even my Blackberry (I can pan and tilt remotely also.)

The house is in Michigan and I am sitting in Chicago watching action. I recorded some kids running over my mooring buoy last summer, and also someone trying to break into my car. Nice to have a recording...

3event
04-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Hey Wiltok, looks slick. ANy more details? Where did you purchase the cam?

EDIT... found it (amazon.com).... wow, nice - record to website or hard drive. I have to find one that's suitable for outdoor use in WI climate.

Ric
04-19-2007, 05:26 PM
You should get a panasonic netcam - here is a pic it took recently(records all motion) of my eletrician arriving to work on the house. I can access it via the net, even my Blackberry (I can pan and tilt remotely also.)

The house is in Michigan and I am sitting in Chicago watching action. I recorded some kids running over my mooring buoy last summer, and also someone trying to break into my car. Nice to have a recording... why bother building a place that small ?

;)

Ric
08-28-2008, 11:40 AM
We need chad to give us a ruling on this thread.

Ric
08-28-2008, 11:41 AM
What? I have never heard of a gun that doesnt have a safety. ANyone care to confirm of deny this? I dont own a Glock. I have S & W.
You are a weird kid ump. I don't getcha.

CBergerson
08-28-2008, 12:04 PM
We need chad to give us a ruling on this thread.

Please leave me out of it. I don't want to be personally addressed in a thread that has nothing to do with me. If you feel the need to "speak" with me, please reply to my thread where I was showing off my gel repair work. :D

Ric
08-28-2008, 02:19 PM
You don't talk to the Chad Man..... He talks to youuu:D

flipper
08-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Please leave me out of it. I don't want to be personally addressed in a thread that has nothing to do with me. If you feel the need to "speak" with me, please reply to my thread where I was showing off my gel repair work. :D

Do you have a link for the thread?:D

CBergerson
08-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Do you have a link for the thread?:D

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=23048&highlight=repair

ShamrockIV
08-28-2008, 02:30 PM

i know i am late but there is no safety on a glock. but there again if you do not pull the trigger it will not go off!!

that may be why cops have alot of accidental discharges with them!!

CBergerson
08-28-2008, 02:33 PM
You don't talk to the Chad Man..... He talks to youuu:D

Here is what I say to that:

flipper
08-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Glocks don't really, other than a little button on the trigger, but you push it when you push the trigger, and revolvers don't.

Skipper
08-28-2008, 02:40 PM
You guys and your guns!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Sodar
08-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Here is what I say to that:

That is rather scary.

FYI... you just became involved in this thread...

TX.X-30 fan
08-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Glocks don't really, other than a little button on the trigger, but you push it when you push the trigger, and revolvers don't.

Some do as when you just pull the hammer back till it clicks.

mlay
08-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Situtation:
At our regular tailgating spot had some really rowdy folks move in next to us, run the oldtimers off and basically tried to take over, disrespected everyone. We took it until we started returning from games to find our tents trashed and beer depleted. Let it go on for a couple of games and even talked to the "leaders" of the group about the problem. It continued.

Resolution:
Showed up to next big home game as always but this time with a little extra. Two ice chilled coolers. Red one with two cases of Miller Lite...in bottles. One blue one, chilled ice.

Directives: Drink from the red cooler, chemically process the beer into urine in the hours before the game and promply deposit back into bottle, recap said bottle and place in blue cooler.

Time for the game, load red cooler back in vehicle leave blue one out with other gear.

Result: Returned to find many broken bottles, lots of vomit, and a trashed site.

Cleaned up as we always did and never had the issue again.

flipper
08-28-2008, 02:50 PM

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

flipper
08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Situtation:
At our regular tailgating spot had some really rowdy folks move in next to us, run the oldtimers off and basically tried to take over, disrespected everyone. We took it until we started returning from games to find our tents trashed and beer depleted. Let it go on for a couple of games and even talked to the "leaders" of the group about the problem. It continued.

Resolution:
Showed up to next big home game as always but this time with a little extra. Two ice chilled coolers. Red one with two cases of Miller Lite...in bottles. One blue one, chilled ice.

Directives: Drink from the red cooler, chemically process the beer into urine in the hours before the game and promply deposit back into bottle, recap said bottle and place in blue cooler.

Time for the game, load red cooler back in vehicle leave blue one out with other gear.

Result: Returned to find many broken bottles, lots of vomit, and a trashed site.

Cleaned up as we always did and never had the issue again.

genius.....that's about all I can say.

CBergerson
08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
That is rather scary.

I see that my Highlander sound clip flew right over your head. Haven't you ever seen the movie?

flipper
08-28-2008, 02:53 PM
I see that my Highlander sound clip flew right over your head. Haven't you ever seen the movie?

Are you calling Sodar stupid?!?!?!?!?

Sodar
08-28-2008, 02:55 PM

No .

Sodar
08-28-2008, 02:57 PM

Flip... I am stupid. I am the first to admit it. I can make a retard look like Einstein!

6ballsisall
08-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Flip... I am stupid. I am the first to admit it. I can make a retard look like Einstein!

I see that Ricci has assisted you in your humbleness.

Sodar
08-28-2008, 03:00 PM
I see that Ricci has assisted you in your humbleness.

As he "assisted" you.

CBergerson
08-28-2008, 03:02 PM

Of course not. Does it sound like it? I see that he is fairly young, so that might explain why the movie would not be so familiar to him. During college, I must have watched that movie 50 times. Sorry. :o

CBergerson
08-28-2008, 03:04 PM
No .

Sorry man. We have a generation gap!! Now I feel old.

6ballsisall
08-28-2008, 03:04 PM
As he "assisted" you.
I am offended. You should be banned. 8p Are you going to continue to wine errr......I mean whine??

ShamrockIV
08-28-2008, 03:05 PM
"there can be only one!!!!!!!!!"

ShamrockIV
08-28-2008, 03:06 PM
As he "assisted" you.

I am offended. You should be banned. 8p Are you going to continue to wine errr......I mean whine??

lol can he close a thread for a comment he made??

6ballsisall
08-28-2008, 03:10 PM
lol can he close a thread for a comment he made??

^^^^ He could but he doesn't want to waste his one daily banana clip. He needs that banana for later

RexDog1
08-28-2008, 03:16 PM

http://www.ehow.com/video_1323_make-peanut-butter.html :rolleyes:

Sodar
08-28-2008, 03:16 PM

Very, Very Nice! Touche there good buddy! :D

Sodar
08-28-2008, 03:20 PM

You learn something new, everyday!

6ballsisall
08-28-2008, 03:22 PM

Staristar is the peanut butter man, he shall enjoy your clip, such a wonderful contribution.

RexDog1
08-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Staristar is the peanut butter man, he shall enjoy your clip, such a wonderful contribution.

LOL this place is getting way to serious for me………..:rolleyes:

6ballsisall
08-28-2008, 03:27 PM
LOL this place is getting way to serious for me………..:rolleyes:

Be cautious, you start talking about seriousness and you'll offend a whole bunch of people Rex. Now get back over to the SS thread and do some damage. 8p

Staristar
08-28-2008, 03:27 PM

Hold on just a minute there son.

Lemme show you, I say lemme show you how to put that peanut butter to good use.

flipper
08-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Hold on just a minute there son.

Lemme show you, I say lemme show you how to put that peanut butter to good use.

poor dog....:D

Sodar
08-28-2008, 03:31 PM
poor dog....:D

forget about the dog... what about the cat!?!?

CoorsLight
08-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Anybody seen Lakey round here?

How about Hoosier Bob?

Jus wundrin

Ric
08-28-2008, 05:03 PM
i know i am late but there is no safety on a glock. but there again if you do not pull the trigger it will not go off!!

that may be why cops have alot of accidental discharges with them!!
this is for the cops

kamakaze19
08-29-2008, 12:12 PM
how do you know they were african american?

Skipper
08-29-2008, 12:26 PM

Uh oh! Get the banana clip ready.

:banana::banana::banana:

Sodar
08-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Locked and loaded! :D

TMCNo1
08-29-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm hidin' under a chair, ya'll!

Maristar210
08-29-2008, 01:10 PM

Because I know how an Irishman talks, that's how

wakolman
08-29-2008, 08:56 PM
I love this thread. When I have the inner-city-church-donation-seekers in my neighborhood, I answer the door with a brass hammer.

And a .357.

mlay
08-29-2008, 09:12 PM
put a brass hammer on that .357 and you free up a hand.

BriEOD
08-29-2008, 09:22 PM
You are a weird kid ump. I don't getcha.

LMAO!!

UMP, Sig Sauers do not have a "safety" either. However, the first shot is in double action and subsequent shots are in single action, assuming you haven't de-cocked the weapon. Don't break leather if you don't intend to pull the trigger. If you stick to this MO, you won't have an accidental discharge.

atlfootr
08-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Isn't it still possible to fire one thru it's holster and call it accidental ?

TX.X-30 fan
08-29-2008, 10:33 PM

You type well after the frontal lobotomy, go figure huh?? ;)

Skipper
08-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Isn't it still possible to fire one thru it's holster and call it accidental ?

When somebody discharges their firearm when they didn't mean to, that is called a negligent discharge. The only accident was them handling a firearm in the first place. If a goof is uncoordinated enough to fire one off while holstered...Now that's just another Darwin Award recipient in action.

kamakaze19
08-31-2008, 02:21 PM
I have a friend that is African American and he is definitely not black,,,, plenty of African Americans around that are not black

Skipper
09-01-2008, 06:56 AM
I have a friend that is African American and he is definitely not black,,,, plenty of African Americans around that are not black

Give it up already.