PDA

View Full Version : Another MC dealer in SW Wisconsin

WTRSK1R
04-16-2007, 10:12 PM
For those of you in the Milwaukee / Waukesha area Summerset Marine just opened another location in Delafield, WI. http://www.summersetmarine.com/
I was at the open house on Sunday, and it looks like a great place. I have not personally dealt with them yet, but I have heard good things about the store in Delavan, so I am looking forward to having a dealership practically in my backyard.

Ooops, I guess the title should be South East WI, not SW. Sorry.

3event
04-17-2007, 09:05 AM
I've been very pleased with their service in Delavan. They will actually complete the service on the appt day, allowing you to hang around or go for coffee and return to pick it up. Eliminates leaving your boat out in the yard a couple days exposed to the weather, I hate doing that.

I stopped in there on Sun as well. Looking forward to a report on how extensive the service capabilities will be in Delafield. I was told that if they need to, they would haul the boat down and back to the other shop at their expense.

A good start!

wakolman
04-17-2007, 09:24 AM
I am not totally sure, but I think that is how they will start servicing boats dropped off at the Oconomowoc location--trailer them to Delavan.

Prostar Rich
04-18-2007, 04:18 PM
I didn't realize that they had a MasterCraft dealer in Delavan. I have a lake house on Lauderdale Lakes, WI which is very close to Delavan. We used to have a MC dealer on the lake but they sold out some years ago and the new owner does not carry MC. I looked into the dealer in Fox Lake but their service rates were high compared to what I use to pay. How are the service rates at the dealer in Delavan?

Thanks,
Prostar Rich

erkoehler
04-18-2007, 05:41 PM
I didn't realize that they had a MasterCraft dealer in Delavan. I have a lake house on Lauderdale Lakes, WI which is very close to Delavan. We used to have a MC dealer on the lake but they sold out some years ago and the new owner does not carry MC. I looked into the dealer in Fox Lake but their service rates were high compared to what I use to pay. How are the service rates at the dealer in Delavan?

Thanks,
Prostar Rich

What did you need to have done, I'm sure we can work something out:D ????

WTRSK1R
04-24-2007, 10:51 PM

Thanks,
Prostar Rich

Rich,
My first MC came from that dealer on Lauderdale Lakes. As you say, they have not been a MC dealer for quite some time now. Summerset opened the dealership in Delavan last year if I remember correctly. I have not used them for service, but I have heard good things from others. I have had service done at Chicago MC in Fox Lake, and they do GREAT service. From my house, its about the same drive to Delavan as it is to Chicago MC since there is no direct route to Delavan for me.

Steve