PDA

View Full Version : What is this called?

vegashomeexpert
04-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Anyone know what these clips that hold the bimini poles in place when it is closed are called? I need 2 but want 4.
Thanks!

vegashomeexpert
04-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh, by the way, that one is missing a piece that cracked off so it is not 100% accurate as to what the part should look like.

ilikeitglacy
04-15-2007, 04:08 PM
i'm not sure but i would call them :clips that hold the bimini poles in place when it is closed or bimini pole plastic clips..:rolleyes: sorry it's about to snow here i'm kind of fead up8p

Jim@BAWS
04-15-2007, 04:42 PM
BIMINI hold down clips
Each Bimini comes with 2 on installation. They hold the legs down when the bimini boot is installed

Jim@BAWS

Doug G
04-15-2007, 05:06 PM
how bout " broken". Sorry I don't know the correct term

atlfootr
04-15-2007, 05:25 PM
how about a combo of the above ?
I'd call it a "broken clip that holds the bimini poles in place when it is closed".

Sorry I don't know the correct term ither, cause I don't use 'em on my bimini top :o

kjohnson
04-16-2007, 09:24 AM
I would call it a gizmo or a whatchmacallit.

vegashomeexpert
04-16-2007, 11:44 AM
You guys are out of control! Thanks, Jim, for placing a name with my thingamajiggy...

vegashomeexpert
04-16-2007, 11:45 AM
BIMINI hold down clips
Each Bimini comes with 2 on installation. They hold the legs down when the bimini boot is installed

Jim@BAWS
Hi Jim: Do you sell them or know where I can get them? I can't get into the parts section of your website.
Thanks!

atlfootr
04-16-2007, 12:14 PM
vhe,

I made a quick call to BAWS (Jim) for you, re: clips.
Jimbo's out for the day, be paitent I'm sure he'll reply ASAP.

WakeSeeky
04-16-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi Jim: Do you sell them or know where I can get them? I can't get into the parts section of your website.
Thanks!

Hiya, Vegas! We broke one last summer, just picked up a replacement at the dealer. I don't remember how much it cost, but they're not real expensive IIRC. Getting the boat ready for summer?? :D

vegashomeexpert
04-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Hiya, Vegas! We broke one last summer, just picked up a replacement at the dealer. I don't remember how much it cost, but they're not real expensive IIRC. Getting the boat ready for summer?? :D
Yes mam! You have probably been out a dozen times! The weather hasn't cooperated with our schedule very well. I figured the dealer could get me a couple but they are sooo far away! How is their new shop?

WakeSeeky
04-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Yes mam! You have probably been out a dozen times! The weather hasn't cooperated with our schedule very well. I figured the dealer could get me a couple but they are sooo far away! How is their new shop?

I hear ya, if the @#$!% wind would ever quit, yeah we'd be out there! March was good, what happened?? :mad:

New shop is NICE! A lot more space and just a much better setup. Just hate going in and looking at the shiny new boats, though. Last year I fell for the lift up seats to access the bow storage, this year I covet the heated seats. It's always something. :D

Here's hoping for better weather SOON!