PDA

View Full Version : IMUS gets PINK SLIP

atlfootr
04-13-2007, 07:17 AM
Don Imus recieved his walking papers the other day, after calling the Rugters Basketball Team ""matheads".

Should he of been let go?
What's your opinion .... let it rip :rant:

tommcat
04-13-2007, 07:24 AM
actually he called them "nappy headed hos" and wasnt fired until jesse jackson and al sharpton threated to hold protests in front of the building.
i really have no problem with what he said. if it's something so offensive then why do black people say it all the time?

i'm 100% for equal rights. but that mean completely equal, dont fire a white guy for racism when blacks say far worse about themselves and about white people on TV and radio every day.

Leroy
04-13-2007, 07:33 AM
Just remember you are on the Mastercraft Team Talk message board.

I don't like what he said, but think he should be able to say it. Hard for me to say, but censorship can be an ugly road.

Guy on NBC this morning said it well some radio DJ did not ruin an outstanding season for an outstanding Rutgers basketball team. I agree. Those girls and that team did something incredible. I never like Imus anyway.

T Scott
04-13-2007, 07:45 AM
Guy on NBC this morning said it well some radio DJ did not ruin an outstanding season for an outstanding Rutgers basketball team. I agree. Those girls and that team did something incredible. I never like Imus anyway.

I saw that interview on the Today show as well. The guy's name they were interviewing was Jason Whitlock. I liked his viewpoint as well.

tommcat
04-13-2007, 07:47 AM
Just remember you are on the Mastercraft Team Talk message board.

I don't like what he said, but think he should be able to say it. Hard for me to say, but censorship can be an ugly road.

i know where i am, did i use any words that are not approved?

the censorship point is kinda what i meant. is every black rapper who talks about nappy hos (and much much worse) going to have his record pulled off the shelves now? no

rstitson
04-13-2007, 08:12 AM
I never liked Imus either. Tuned in once or twice, couldn't stomach it and tuned out. I am uneasy that people keep getting fired based on inappropriate pronouncments, seems like a lynch mob mentality. The only thing I give lynch mob is their not putting hoods on. But, it is a market out there and employees need to remember that. If I act inappropriately at work or adversly affect my companies customer base, I will get fired too.

Slinkyredfoot
04-13-2007, 08:12 AM
actually he called them "nappy headed hos" and wasnt fired until jesse jackson and al sharpton threated to hold protests in front of the building.
i really have no problem with what he said. if it's something so offensive then why do black people say it all the time?

i'm 100% for equal rights. but that mean completely equal, dont fire a white guy for racism when blacks say far worse about themselves and about white people on TV and radio every day.

I agreewith you heretommcat, but there just seems to be a double standard here in America, blacks had their million man march on Washinton, their all black universities, Black Miss American, and the list goes on. Do you think that white Anglo Saxon American men could get away with an all white million man march on Washington, an all white Miss America Pagent, or calling any university all white???? No way, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be protesting big time. In my opinion these guys are truly racists in their own right, just like they are accusing Imus of being.

trickskier
04-13-2007, 08:17 AM
I do not care for Imus either. I think he's extremely arrogant...........

Or the other hand I am tired of the double standards..............

Chief
04-13-2007, 08:19 AM
Horsecrap if you ask me. Who is Jesse Jackson to judge anyone? I do believe he made an off comment term towards jewis people and no one called for his head.

Screw all this political correctness.

Black people (not all) use the N word in every aspect: Adjective, noun, pro-noun and the term "cracker" but let one white person use the N word and the whole world stops rotating.

Maristar210
04-13-2007, 08:28 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

#47of100TeamMC
04-13-2007, 08:40 AM
I was kind of hoping this topic wouldn't have been brought up... I've heard way too much about it this past week.

1) Don Imus is the biggest a-hole in the first place.
2) If he hadn't made such a big deal of it, when asked to make an apology if he would have just said "are you kidding, it was a joke get over it." (which wasn't funny by the way) instead of thinking he's so important and crying and saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" It would have been just like any other comedian that jokes about race and womens basketball.
3) Seriously, it's Woman's basketball. Did anyone even know who the Rutgers team was, or what the accomplished this year before this whole thing? My point, on this one, it's a publicity stunt for the school to make a big deal of it.

twieder
04-13-2007, 09:48 AM
Yes,Imus is a jerk, but isn't that part of what this country is all about?

Equal protection for all! that includes freedom to make a rectum of ones self!!! I personaly have witnessed a black man use the evil n word as a derogitory remark to a white guy and it was 'acceptable'.?.

We all have the right to say what we think and if someone is offended, well so be it!
The only freedom we have at all anymore is our thoughts,but if the powers that be had their way, those would be gone too!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-13-2007, 09:55 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :noface: :noface:

Sodar
04-13-2007, 10:36 AM
I do not care for Imus either. I think he's extremely arrogant...........

Or the other hand I am tired of the double standards..............

Agreed! :mad:

captain planet
04-13-2007, 10:41 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Naste Craft
04-13-2007, 10:50 AM
I can't believe so many people get bent out of shape because of the "N" word. How weak skinned of an individual are you that you let words offend you!!!!!!!! You can call me what ever you want and it wont offend me because they are only WORDS!!!!!! Get over your self!!!!!! These people are the people keeping racism alive:mad:

kjohnson
04-13-2007, 10:56 AM
This has gotten totally out of control. What about the black girl that falsely accused the Duke lacrosse players of rape. No apology. No nothing.

Naste Craft
04-13-2007, 11:00 AM
This has gotten totally out of control. What about the black girl that falsely accused the Duke lacrosse players of rape. No apology. No nothing.

double standards..............:mad: :mad:

Leroy
No, this is I'll call it a thread that can quickly degrade into something that isn't appropriate for representing Mastercraft, boating and quality boats. The YOU was meant for each and everyone one of us, myself included.

If you have heard this years history of the Rutgers team and the coach it really is a great story and remarkable achievement for the coach, players and the school. With my 11 year old daughter playing basketball we followed womens NCAA also.

i know where i am, did i use any words that are not approved?

the censorship point is kinda what i meant. is every black rapper who talks about nappy hos (and much much worse) going to have his record pulled off the shelves now? no

trickskier

Monte
04-13-2007, 11:05 AM

I'm waiting for them to charge her with filing a false report:(

As for IMUS, I never heard his show, so the only opinion I can offer is from the outside looking in. I thought freedom of speech was a first amendment right. Not to say he was right in what he said, but the good reverend Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton need to find a hole to crawl in.. They stir up more $#!%:mad: I agree with Nastecraft in one statment, they are keeping racism alive.....

ttu
04-13-2007, 11:06 AM

if you remember both sharpton and jackson went to duke urging the prosecution to move faster. i sure bet they will not apologize to the boys they helped destroy their futures.

tommcat
04-13-2007, 11:16 AM
No, this is I'll call it a thread that can quickly degrade into something that isn't appropriate for representing Mastercraft, boating and quality boats. The YOU was meant for each and everyone one of us, myself included.

If you have heard this years history of the Rutgers team and the coach it really is a great story and remarkable achievement for the coach, players and the school. With my 11 year old daughter playing basketball we followed womens NCAA also.
This whole thing has NOTHING to do with rutgers, women or basketball. it is strictly a double standard on racism issue.

jraben8
04-13-2007, 11:21 AM
That Sharpton and Jackson will do anything to perpetuate.

X2M
04-13-2007, 11:22 AM
This whole thing has NOTHING to do with rutgers, women or basketball. it is strictly a double standard on racism issue.

You honestly believe that a man (who is a public figure) calling the ladies on a college basketball team a bunch of ho's is a racism issue??

How would you feel if your daughter was on that team?

Monte
04-13-2007, 11:22 AM
perpetuate.

I'll have to remember that word;) :) :D

Maristar210
04-13-2007, 11:27 AM
You honestly believe that a man (who is a public figure) calling the ladies on a college basketball team a bunch of ho's is a racism issue??

I don't see it as a racism issue. I see Al Sharpton turning it into a racism issue. I would be offended to say the least if my daughter were on that team.

Steve

phecksel
04-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Heard on WJR (detroit) this morning

The mistake he made was crossing the line....the bottom line. When advertisers started pulling ads, the network had to do something

Monte
04-13-2007, 11:34 AM

But............. If it were a womens lacrosse team (very little minority) interest. Would Sharpton, Jackson, or the media, for that matter, be making such a big deal?

I agree, if it were my daughter I'd be reeeeeaal agitated. I don't think he should have said what he did.

I think the fact that he is a white man and said it about black women has everything to do with the exposure it is getting. If he were black we never would have heard the first thing about it.

tommcat
04-13-2007, 11:45 AM

if you've read any of the interviews the word the "black community" was most offended by was nappy. not ho

tommcat
04-13-2007, 11:48 AM
But............. If it were a womens lacrosse team (very little minority) interest. Would Sharpton, Jackson, or the media, for that matter, be making such a big deal?

I agree, if it were my daughter I'd be reeeeeaal agitated. I don't think he should have said what he did.

I think the fact that he is a white man and said it about black women has everything to do with the exposure it is getting. If he were black we never would have heard the first thing about it.black men refer to them as ho's and b*tches on MTV every single day. where is the outrage over that?

DemolitionMan
04-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Whats bad is that most people dont even know the definition of the N word. It means that something is worthless and useless. It has nothing to do with race. The problem with people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton Are that they are media Hoes. Jesse Jackson says that he is not a racist But then he has talked about how when he worked in the poinsettia hotel in Greenville SC how he spit In white peoples food. So explain to me why you would do that if you werent.

Naste Craft
04-13-2007, 12:00 PM
What about the movie called Nappy Hair 2005!!!!!!! Pull it off the shelf!!!!!

tommcat
04-13-2007, 12:06 PM
to me the definition of racism is treating people differently because of their color/race. and that includes being treated better or worse based on color.
i 100% agree with the concept of equal rights. i cant imagine treating people poorly because they are black. if someone is qualified for a job then hire them, i dont care what color they are. same goes for getting into college or anything else in life, treat people the same.

however jackson and many others want to be treated extra special because they ARE black. they want special treatment based on color. how equal is that? that is pure racism in my opinion

how is a white against black crime a "hate crime" but black against white isnt? crime is crime and violence is violence no matter what color you are

sorry for the rant

Maristar210
04-13-2007, 12:14 PM
This thread is headed for the circular file. Anyone care to wager how long she'll last?

Slinkyredfoot
04-13-2007, 12:27 PM
This thread is headed for the circular file. Anyone care to wager how long she'll last?
I would bet not to much longer

tommcat
04-13-2007, 12:36 PM
one more page.....maybe. then the censors will step in

Maristar210
04-13-2007, 12:39 PM
one more page.....maybe. then the censors will step in

Race issues get people pretty riled up, not just in here.

Why don't we talk about a nicer topic like, lets say... Gun Control or Roe V Wade?

I am kidding.......

TMCNo1
04-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Race issues get people pretty riled up, not just in here.

Why don't we talk about a nicer topic like, lets say... Gun Control or Roe V Wade?

I am kidding.......

OK, I'll go first, please,

I'm thinking of buying a new bottle of Starbrite Teak Oil, but I don't know if it will effect global warming by just owning it till I finish my old bottle in about 6 years. Is that the "Politically Correct" thing to do?

Maristar210
04-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Harold,

Leave it to you to lighten it up a bit.

Head on over to the Friends wanting to bring babies thread and get those folks to relax a little will ya?

Monte
04-13-2007, 12:53 PM
OK, I'll go first, please,

I'm thinking of buying a new bottle of Starbrite Teak Oil, but I don't know if it will effect global warming by just owning it till I finish my old bottle in about 6 years. Is that the "Politically Correct" thing to do?

No!:mad: Not only is hording teak oil "politcally incorrect" itis a crime;) :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
04-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Harold,

Leave it to you to lighten it up a bit.

Head on over to the Friends wanting to bring babies thread and get those folks to relax a little will ya?

Zoom Zoom, I'm gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Naste Craft
04-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Just think of all the trees we have to cut down just to make our teak swim steps:eek3: 8p :D

04-13-2007, 01:25 PM
OH come on Staristar you big chicken! whats wrong with a little controversy?;) 8p

We should have a designated thread for ALL controversial topics. All gun control, abortion, racial, sex, babies on boats, howard stern, Imus, slaying of baby seals, war, religion, jihad, holy wars, unholy wars, lesbain and gay, lesbian vs. gay, cats and dogs, politics, crazy little league parents, crazy soccer parents, scottish soccer hooligans, protestant Irish vs. Catholic Irish, North vs. South, Jedi vs. Sith, JFK & Marilyn Monroe, Monica and Slick Willy, Anna Nicole, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Low carb diets bad or good for you?, Janet Jackson's boob on TV, mad cow disease, Donald Trump's ugly hair, Ozzy Ozbourne's family, Brett Favre better than Joe Montana?, invasion of privacy, Keith Richards' snorting his cremated father's ashes, David Bowie & Mick Jagger rumor, save the rain forest, radial vs. bias ply tires, Monza vs. Sixam, Carburator vs. EFI, Mike tyson biting ears, Jay leno's chin, professional athlete salary, Eddie Van Halen in rehab again, King Tut's tomb, the Panama canal, dog food recall, Simon from Am idol is too mean. things like that will be discussed there.

and All sh** slinging, name calling, ear biting, hair pulling, grenade throwing, machine gun fire, land mines, spit balls, lighting dog doo on fire on front porches, knees to the groin, Honda 3 wheelers form the 70's, elbow drops, figure 4 leg locks, snakes, F14 Tomcats, maces, ball & chain, tazers, lawn jarts, guitar amplifiers, police sirens, super chargers, mechanical bulls, barry manilow 8 tracks, conway twitty 8 tracks, night vision binoculars, old evinrude outboard motors, laser sights, cross bows, stuffed ballot boxes, GI Joe with kung fu grip is considered fair play and will be tolerated and in fact, encouraged. The only rule is, NO LYING! I cannot tolerate lying in any way, shape or form.

I have a name for this thread, but I will get in trouble if I type it here. :o

TMCNo1
04-13-2007, 01:35 PM
OH come on Staristar you big chicken! whats wrong with a little controversy?

We should have a designated thread for ALL controversial topics. All gun control, abortion, racial, sex, babies on boats, howard stern, Imus, slaying of baby seals, war, religion, jihad, holy wars, unholy wars, lesbain and gay, lesbian vs. gay, cats and dogs, politics, crazy little league parents, crazy soccer parents, scottish soccer hooligans, protestant Irish vs. Catholic Irish, North vs. South, Jedi vs. Sith, JFK & Marilyn Monroe, Monica and Slick Willy, Anna Nicole, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Low carb diets bad or good for you?, Janet Jackson's boob on TV, mad cow disease, Donald Trump's ugly hair, Ozzy Ozbourne's family, Brett Favre better than Joe Montana?, invasion of privacy, Keith Richards' snorting his cremated father's ashes, David Bowie & Mick Jagger rumor, save the rain forest, radial vs. bias ply tires, Monza vs. Sixam, Carburator vs. EFI, Mike tyson biting ears, Jay leno's chin, professional athlete salary, Eddie Van Halen in rehab again, King Tut's tomb, the Panama canal, dog food recall, Simon from Am idol is too mean. things like that will be discussed there.

and All sh** slinging, name calling, ear biting, hair pulling, grenade throwing, machine gun fire, land mines, spit balls, lighting dog doo on fire on front porches, knees to the groin, Honda 3 wheelers form the 70's, elbow drops, figure 4 leg locks, snakes, F14 Tomcats, maces, ball & chain, tazers, lawn jarts, guitar amplifiers, police sirens, super chargers, mechanical bulls, barry manilow 8 tracks, conway twitty 8 tracks, night vision binoculars, old evinrude outboard motors, laser sights, cross bows, stuffed ballot boxes, GI Joe with kung fu grip is considered fair play and will be tolerated and in fact, encouraged. The only rule is, NO LYING! I cannot tolerate lying in any way, shape or form.

I have a name for this thread, but I will get in trouble if I type it here.

You spent all that time typing that stuff and left out 1 thing, my Teak Oil obcession. Get it right, we need the controversy to keep the platforms looking great.:D :rolleyes: 8p

trickskier
04-13-2007, 01:38 PM
OH come on Staristar you big chicken! whats wrong with a little controversy?;) 8p

UMP...........Are your fingers sore??? :uglyhamme

Maristar210
04-13-2007, 01:52 PM

Still cold up there huh UMP?

04-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Still cold up there huh UMP?
You got it buddy!

TX.X-30 fan
04-13-2007, 02:50 PM
You got it buddy!

It may still be cold there but you Sir are on FIRE :firejump:

milkmania
04-13-2007, 03:01 PM
drumroll please..............
Sharpton & Jackson need to step aside and let Samuel L. Jackson take care of it.

Hell, you think with Don Imus' charming good looks he had it easy on the playground?
I don't:rolleyes:

I'm going to assume Imus is jewish, and if he is....
you know as well as I do that Sharpton & Jackson have pushed that button somewhere sometime.

04-13-2007, 03:35 PM
UMP...........Are your fingers sore??? :uglyhamme
No way! I can go for days bay bay!!:D :cool:

Moderator65
04-13-2007, 03:42 PM
UMP - how do you feel about people posting under multiple screennames?

04-13-2007, 04:08 PM
UMP - how do you feel about people posting under multiple screennames?
I think its awesome baby!!! you go on with your bad self! :D Mod 65! too cool! you must be a White Zombie fan to pick #65!:cool:

east tx skier
04-13-2007, 11:42 PM
I couldn't be happier that this thread showed up on a day I took a vacation and didn't get online until I'd had at least a couple of beers. It's been a nice day on the river and we were spared the weather. Hope the folks on here in DFW faired okay.

What was this thread about?

atlfootr
04-14-2007, 07:25 AM

i'm 100% for equal rights. but that mean completely equal, dont fire a white guy for racism when blacks say far worse about themselves and about white people on TV and radio every day.thanks for the corrections tc, I didn't get the full scope before I posted :o my bad.
I agree 100% w/ your statement ..good call :)

atlfootr
04-14-2007, 07:36 AM
No, this is I'll call it a thread that can quickly degrade into something that isn't appropriate for representing Mastercraft, boating and quality boats.
OK Leroy, I knew this thread may of ruffed some feathers that's why I put it under " Off Topic Discussion (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=14)" where it belongs :rant:

atlfootr
04-14-2007, 07:46 AM
I'll have to remember that word;) :) :DHere, I'll help you 8p

Main Entry: per·pet·u·al
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English perpetuel, from Anglo-French, from Latin perpetuus uninterrupted, from per- through + petere to go to -- more at FEATHER (http://www.tmcowners.com/dictionary/feather)
1 a : continuing forever : EVERLASTING (http://www.tmcowners.com/dictionary/everlasting) <perpetual motion> b (1) : valid for all time
<a perpetual right> (2) : holding (as an office) for life or for an unlimited time
2 : occurring continually : indefinitely long-continued <perpetual problems>
3 : blooming continuously throughout the season
synonym see CONTINUAL (http://www.tmcowners.com/dictionary/continual)
- per·pet·u·al·ly adverb

TMCNo1
04-14-2007, 08:02 AM
I think it's a paradox on human dignity, whatever that means, about whatever we are talking about! Who, Where, When, How, I dunno!

bigmac
04-14-2007, 10:31 PM
21st century lynching
double standard perpetrated by Al Sharpton, a far bigger racist than Don Imus
Simpering self-righteous indignation by a bunch of simpering spineless NBC execs
1st amendment out the window unless you say it in rap music

Footin
04-14-2007, 10:33 PM
When does Jesse Jackson work? Whats his title at said job?

Monte
04-14-2007, 10:40 PM
THE REVEREND jesse jackson.............(said in a southern/ Missisippi style preacher voice)8p

I suspect special interest groups stack his pocket.. They know he gets the media attention..:mad:

04-15-2007, 09:26 AM
GREAT QUESTION!!!!!!!

trickskier
04-15-2007, 09:48 AM
21st century lynching
Simpering self-righteous indignation by a bunch of simpering spineless NBC execs

Well said Bigmac

bigmac
04-15-2007, 11:07 AM
21st century lynching

Let me add:

Rosie O'donnel and Bill Maher better watch out. They're next. Somebody get a rope. (better be a big rope)

Bruce
04-15-2007, 01:43 PM
But what about the buffalo!

atlfootr
04-15-2007, 07:41 PM
IMUS now on 60 MINUTES ....

TMCNo1
04-15-2007, 09:05 PM
IMUS now on 60 MINUTES ....

He will be back, they all come back! TV/Radio ratings pay the bills.

Hoosier Bob
04-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Not an Imus fan but I do love the Mods on this board and what they do to us on a daily basis! :D

I do not have the answers but I am looking! If it is at the bottom of a Miller Lite can I will surely find! Just kidding Leroy, Brian, Thank God not Don/UMP and all those who have gone before!8p

milkmania
04-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Let me add:

Rosie O'donnel and Bill Maher better watch out. They're next. Somebody get a rope. (better be a big rope)

Bill Maher isn't that big of a guy8p

Leroy
04-15-2007, 10:13 PM
I never knew you cared so much Bob! Thanks! ;)

Not an Imus fan but I do love the Mods on this board and what they do to us on a daily basis! :D

I do not have the answers but I am looking! If it is at the bottom of a Miller Lite can I will surely find! Just kidding Leroy, Brian, Thank God not Don/UMP and all those who have gone before!8p

tommcat
04-16-2007, 07:31 AM
Let me add:

nobody would go after rosie, the lesbian groups would be all over it as discrimination.

atlfootr
04-16-2007, 08:10 AM
When's the lynching for Howard Stern?

captain planet
04-16-2007, 08:36 AM
When's the lynching for Howard Stern?
Never happen.

atlfootr
04-16-2007, 09:09 AM
Your probably right, it never :noface: would, but if it did it'd be something to see.

04-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Never happen.
I agree. I just cant see them bringing him down for some reason. I dont like or dislike him, but I see him as too much of a bad arse for anyone to mess with. Just my opinion, but I get that vibe about him. I also think that about guys like Ted Nugent and Jesse Ventura. they are just too strong to let the "system" bring them down. again, just my opinion. I can be wrong, I haven been many times.

sanjuan23
04-16-2007, 10:32 AM
The Reverend Al Sharpton attacked President Bush, saying he ruined the economy. For instance, Sharpton hasn't been able to find a job in over 46 years." —Craig Kilborn

"Today's Washington Post says that of the nine Democratic presidential candidates, Wesley Clark has the most presidential hairstyle. Not only that but the Post said that Al Sharpton had the best hairstyle of a first lady." —Conan O'Brien

Poor Al Sharpton, he only got 345 votes total in the New Hampshire primary. Here's a tip Al, when you're driving around the small white, conservative states, turn down the bass." —Bill Maher

"Last night during a Democratic presidential debate, candidates John Kerry, John Edwards and Howard Dean all admitted they had smoked marijuana and Al Sharpton admitted that his barber smokes marijuana." —Conan O'Brien

Al Sharpton said the Democratic Party has to stop treating blacks as their mistresses. Sharpton then explained a mistress is where they take you out to have fun, but they don't take you home. Was that really necessary to explain what a mistress is to Democrats?" —Jay Leno

"Over the weekend, Al Sharpton hosted Saturday Night Live on NBC for an hour-and-a-half — the longest job he has ever had." —Craig Kilborn

"According to a poll on Playboy.com, 46 percent of men surveyed think Al Sharpton is the most well-endowed candidate, while 24 percent feel John Edwards is. Let me tell you something right here, if you're a guy and you're on the Playboy website and all you're thinking about is how well endowed the candidates are, you're on the wrong website." —Jay Leno

"Democratic presidential candidate Wesley Clark has started giving out Clark bars at his rallies as souvenirs. Not to be outdone, candidate Al Sharpton continues to eat, and be, Nutrageous." —Tina Fey, Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update"

atlfootr
04-16-2007, 10:54 AM
I agree. I just cant see them bringing him down for some reason.
I don't like or dislike him, but I see him as too much of a bad arse for anyone to mess with.

Just my opinion, but I get that vibe about him. I also think that about guys like Ted Nugent and Jesse Ventura. they are just too strong to let the "system" bring them down. Then there's our very own favorite "Jerry Springer" :rolleyes:

trickskier
04-16-2007, 11:39 AM
I found one..............

Sodar
04-16-2007, 11:42 AM
I found one..............

:uglyhamme CLASSIC :uglyhamme

04-16-2007, 12:08 PM
As we wait for one of the moderators to see this......

Any bets on how long the pic stands?:popcorn:

Can you say "threadlock"???

Sodar
04-16-2007, 12:21 PM

For that!?!? If you can not posts pictures of garden equipment with wigs on, what CAN you do!?!? :D

atlfootr
04-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Any bets on how long the pic stands?:popcorn:2 days tops :rolleyes:

Naste Craft
04-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Can we get Carlos Mencia fired now?
I just saw a commercial for some bit he is doing on his show called "are you smarter than a wetback?" Can we please please please get him fired?:rant:

trickskier
04-16-2007, 02:16 PM

I was hoping everyone would see the humor in it................:rolleyes:

atlfootr
04-16-2007, 02:35 PM
I thought it was hilarious ... :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
04-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I was hoping everyone would see the humor in it................:rolleyes:

Anybody got a red wig for this one????????????

trickskier
04-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Anybody got a red wig for this one????????????
Good one #1.............Wish I would have thought about that one.........