PDA

View Full Version : Poll CSM T's Part 3

JohnE
04-12-2007, 04:58 PM
I meant to Poll the thread for CSM T's Part 3. I screwed up and posted the thread without cliking the poll option, so here it is:

betsy&david Harrison
04-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Ya gotta have the costume...It's a reflection of Team Talk!!

JohnE
04-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Ya gotta have the costume...It's a reflection of Team Talk!!

Um, I better revise the poll to have a superhero and cape option sans Toober.

And I'm all for superhero option if UMP will grace us with presence.

Toober Tom
04-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Toober Tom hasnt worn a Superhero costume or Cape since he outgrew his Underoos.

Monte
04-13-2007, 08:51 AM
I say no tube. IMHO it takes away from the shirt. We already have a peacock to explain.. (I like the peacock BTW). I want to wear the shirt to other events too. The Mastercraft logo and a tube may get some funny looks anywhere besides CSM...

JohnE
04-13-2007, 09:17 AM
I say no tube. IMHO it takes away from the shirt. We already have a peacock to explain.. (I like the peacock BTW). I want to wear the shirt to other events too. The Mastercraft logo and a tube may get some funny looks anywhere besides CSM...

My thoughts exactly.

SkiDog
04-14-2007, 11:02 AM

Good point!

TMCNo1
04-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Will the dates and location be on the t's?

SkiDog
04-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Will the dates and location be on the t's?
I guess I could have the artist put at least, the year ..07 f&B, and maybe put Lake Wylie,NC. & SC., on the back.

TMCNo1
04-15-2007, 08:28 AM
I guess I could have the artist put at least, the year ..07 f&B, and maybe put Lake Wylie,NC. & SC., on the back.

After about 30 years of Carolina Sprang Madnessesses, I want to know which t-shirt is which to wear in the rest home each day!:D :rolleyes: :cool:

JohnE
04-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Skidog,

Based off the proof you showed me, you could: Leave the front basically as is, but put "07" after the "Carolina Spring MAdness". On the back you could abbrreviate "Caroling Spring Madness" and add "Lake Wiley, NC" So it will have something like "CSM '07 - Lake Wiley, NC" below the "Mastercraft". I'd maybe suggest that "Mastercraft" be on the top, "CSM '07 - Lake Wiley, NC" on the bottom, and the images in the middle. And I'd leave out the "SC" just so it's not so crowded or wordy. Since MYMC is hosting it in NC, I'd say that's sufficient. Just some suggestions. Keep me posted.

SkiDog
04-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Skidog,

Based off the proof you showed me, you could: Leave the front basically as is, but put "07" after the "Carolina Spring MAdness". On the back you could abbrreviate "Caroling Spring Madness" and add "Lake Wiley, NC" So it will have something like "CSM '07 - Lake Wiley, NC" below the "Mastercraft". I'd maybe suggest that "Mastercraft" be on the top, "CSM '07 - Lake Wiley, NC" on the bottom, and the images in the middle. And I'd leave out the "SC" just so it's not so crowded or wordy. Since MYMC is hosting it in NC, I'd say that's sufficient. Just some suggestions. Keep me posted.

I'm gonna talk to the artist on Mon. about taking off ole Toober Tom from the shirt design. Toober will just have to get over it! As for the MasterCraft typestyle, I used the Gothic style just to give the shirt a little pazazz! Some folks wanted the shirts a little wild, and some wanted it a little mild. I just thought that the Gothic typestyle would go good with the theme of the event. It probably should have a little more color in it though.