PDA

View Full Version : Lake Clionton Sunday...Anyone.

TOO-TALL
04-12-2007, 02:28 AM
O.K. My group backed out on me for sunday.Anyone want to meet up and ride??The weather looks good mostly sunny high 55.Lake Clinton is in IL by Champain(sp) and this is a power plant lake..... warm water.Let me know.

Doug Meeker
04-13-2007, 01:18 PM
O.K. My group backed out on me for sunday.Anyone want to meet up and ride??The weather looks good mostly sunny high 55.Lake Clinton is in IL by Champain(sp) and this is a power plant lake..... warm water.Let me know.

Give me a call if you can't get any riders. We are going to be busy getting ready for our open house next weekend, but I might be able to head out to the lake for a couple of hours on Sunday. The warm water side opened up April 1st so the temps should be good.

Consider me your last chance.

Regardless, if you come down, stop by the shop.

www.theliquidedge.com

Doug

217-649-2698

TOO-TALL
04-13-2007, 06:46 PM
I can't find a third..so it looks like I might take the boat on the Kankakee and just booze cruz...

Later

Doug Meeker
04-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Not a problem. We will be in the shop all day if you make the trip.

PaulW
04-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi Too Tall,
I would like to go but can't on Sunday, want to go next Saterday?

TOO-TALL
04-15-2007, 12:43 PM
I might have to work next saturday.If things change I'll let ya know.I should know mid-week.

T-T

cbryan70
04-15-2007, 07:28 PM
If you plan on going out next weekend let me know. Only thing i will not have my ski or wakeboard so i would have to borrow. Either that or just ride on the boat and booze. that always makes for a great day

Doug Meeker
04-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Too-Tall - Yesterday was blowin all day. Clinton would have been pretty rough. We ended up surfing a little last night on our lake. Water was right at 50. Clinton would have to be in the mid 60's based on that.

TOO-TALL
04-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Too-Tall - Yesterday was blowin all day. Clinton would have been pretty rough. We ended up surfing a little last night on our lake. Water was right at 50. Clinton would have to be in the mid 60's based on that.

I ended up going to the K3 river.When the sun was out it was fine But it got chilly with the sun behind the clouds.The water was
44....Brrrrrrrrrr.
Thanks for the post.

Doug Meeker
04-16-2007, 11:47 PM
Had a couple stop by the shop tonight that just came off of Clinton. They didn't have the temp, but they both wakeboarded without wetsuits or heater tops. Air temp was only around 62, so the water must be pretty warm. They said they just stayed around the power plant outlet.

This weekend they are calling for highs around 70. You better make the trip down.

TOO-TALL
04-17-2007, 12:28 AM
Sweeeet... if I could skip the drysuit this year that would be awesome.
I'm going just unsure which day.

erkoehler
04-17-2007, 02:32 AM
47 degree water up here in N. IL still......I'll keep the drysuit for another 15 degrees :)

PaulW
04-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Eric,
Is the lower river below the dam closed, and is that the chain temp

erkoehler
04-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Lower River is NO WAKE. Upper and chain is open. That was the temp on the chain.

PaulW
04-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Is the lower lower river, no wake, St. Charles

TOO-TALL
04-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Had a couple stop by the shop tonight that just came off of Clinton. They didn't have the temp, but they both wakeboarded without wetsuits or heater tops. Air temp was only around 62, so the water must be pretty warm. They said they just stayed around the power plant outlet.

This weekend they are calling for highs around 70. You better make the trip down.

Hey Doug,
What are your shop's hours? I'd like to stop by on my way home from Clinton.
I need directions..coming from the lake 54 East.

erkoehler
04-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Is the lower lower river, no wake, St. Charles
I don't know what is considered the lower river and where it ends. St. Charles is at your own risk.

Doug Meeker
04-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey Doug,
What are your shop's hours? I'd like to stop by on my way home from Clinton.
I need directions..coming from the lake 54 East.

Too-Tall - Glad you found directions and showed up on Saturday. It was a pretty intense day for a while. We introduced a lot of new people to Mastercraft and our set up. Next time we'll get you on the water for a flying exibition.

Stop by anytime.

Doug

TOO-TALL
04-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey Doug,

Nice place....If anyone is by Farmers City IL stop by and check it out you can demo boats,boards.When I was there doug had a X-14,X2,maristar,X-15 and some prostars.Now that Doug is a MC dealer I have a feeling MC is going to be big in the area.

Doug Meeker
04-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey Doug,

Nice place....If anyone is by Farmers City IL stop by and check it out you can demo boats,boards.When I was there doug had a X-14,X2,maristar,X-15 and some prostars.Now that Doug is a MC dealer I have a feeling MC is going to be big in the area.

Thanks for the kind words. We're working hard trying to make this place a riders and skiers destination.

Waterski Mag just interviewed me for an article in a couple of months. Hopefully it gets approved and printed.

Let me know if you need anything.