PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Syracuse, IN?

epj4
04-12-2007, 02:17 AM
I'm looking at a 2002 Maristar 230 in Syracuse, IN. However, I live 1500 miles away in Utah. Everything I've seen checks out, and the seller has sent plenty of photos. Would anybody be near enough to give me an unbiased 2nd opinion? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Slinkyredfoot
04-12-2007, 08:48 AM
This is where are lake house is, I would be happy to check it out for you but it will be next weekend of the 21st. If you can wait, and let me know where the boat is located, I will look at it, might even know who has it for sale....

epj4
04-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Thanks. I may have made a decision by then. How do I get in touch with you?

Hoosier Bob
04-14-2007, 01:15 AM
Where "ARE" lake house is? Steve how much have you been drinkin' tonight? Steve and myself can road trip it for you and get some good digital pics. Let us know so I can plan to be there. Might cost you a case of Miller!:D

Monte
04-14-2007, 01:19 AM
Where "ARE" lake house is? Steve how much have you been drinkin' tonight? Steve and myself can road trip it for you and get some good digital pics. Let us know so I can plan to be there. Might cost you a case of Miller!:D

HB you've moved to miller?????:confused: :rolleyes:

pram
04-14-2007, 01:21 AM
Miller? Coors? I thought that they were the same:confused:

Monte
04-14-2007, 01:26 AM
Coors is brewed in the rockies..:cool: It used to be illegal in the south(east):confused: They made a whole movie about it;)

Slinkyredfoot
04-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Regular email to you Ed, and Hoosier Bob can't go...his picture is posted in all of the post offices in Kosciousko County...

Hoosier Bob
04-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Kosciousko County? Every time I see that I wonder what ******* ran out of names! Indian phrase? What is the origin Slink Master Steve? I hope you have the anwer as I do not wish to consult the "Sisterhood!":D Regular email to you Ed, and Hoosier Bob can't go...his picture is posted in all of the post offices in Kosciousko County...

mash
04-15-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm looking at a 2002 Maristar 230 in Syracuse, IN. However, I live 1500 miles away in Utah. Everything I've seen checks out, and the seller has sent plenty of photos. Would anybody be near enough to give me an unbiased 2nd opinion? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I was just up there this weekend doing the spring cleaning, sorry I didn't see the post earlier! I'll be up there again next weekend, if you still need some eyes on the boat.

Sorry

Slinkyredfoot
04-16-2007, 08:00 AM
Kosciousko County? Every time I see that I wonder what ******* ran out of names! Indian phrase? What is the origin Slink Master Steve? I hope you have the anwer as I do not wish to consult the "Sisterhood!":D

Actually not an Indian name at all, rather named after Thaddeus Kosciusko, a Polish born Revolutionary War surveyor for the Contential Army.There is a statute of him near the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago.
There you go my Hoosier Bob
The Sisterhood

Lake_Tippy_Skier
04-16-2007, 08:31 AM

I live there!

Hoosier Bob
04-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Lighten up Thaddeus!;) Actually not an Indian name at all, rather named after Thaddeus Kosciusko, a Polish born Revolutionary War surveyor for the Contential Army.There is a statute of him near the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago.
There you go my Hoosier Bob
The Sisterhood