PDA

View Full Version : Stunt Junkies

T Scott
04-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Tune into discovery channel right now as it is the episode where JD Webb jumps the fountain in Downtown Orlando. Hurry only 12 minutes left in the show.

Mag_Red
04-09-2007, 11:51 PM
278 on direct TV

Doug G
04-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Tks. Wanted to see this one.

T Scott
04-09-2007, 11:58 PM
I have been to Lake Eola many times and let me tell you, that fountain is huge!! Bigger than it looks on TV!! I hope that nautique that is pulling him dosen't stall out in the middle of the jump!!

slink976
04-10-2007, 02:40 PM
I watched that last night, I liked the miss during his practice run!

JKTX21
04-10-2007, 02:44 PM
I watched it last night, but got bored in the middle. I'm assuming he made it... he looked pretty good on his practice jumps.

Ryan
04-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Anyone see the episode last night with the skydiver/flyier with jet-boots?

Or the one with the dirtbike jumper in Long Beach harbor who over shot the barge landing?

Some of these guys are NUTS! I totally get a kick out of the watersports episodes, but I think they pale in comparison to the level of danger in other stunts. Not that I'd jump a fountain, no thanks. JD has some skills. Just sayin' I'd hate to see the watersports cut due to low ratings especially if some of us get bored watching it - JKTX

JKTX21
04-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Anyone see the episode last night with the skydiver/flyier with jet-boots?

Or the one with the dirtbike jumper in Long Beach harbor who over shot the barge landing?

Some of these guys are NUTS! I totally get a kick out of the watersports episodes, but I think they pale in comparison to the level of danger in other stunts. Not that I'd jump a fountain, no thanks. JD has some skills. Just sayin' I'd hate to see the watersports cut due to low ratings especially if some of us get bored watching it - JKTX

Yeah I saw the guy with the Jet boots, his friends on the ground were more entertaining to watch!

I wasn't trying to take away from JD's skilllllz... I guess it's hard to cramm a 10 second jump in to a 30 minute program is what I meant. Fuel TV does an excellent job of covering wake and water sport events.

Ryan
04-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah I saw the guy with the Jet boots, his friends on the ground were more entertaining to watch!

I wasn't trying to take away from JD's skilllllz... I guess it's hard to cramm a 10 second jump in to a 30 minute program is what I meant. Fuel TV does an excellent job of covering wake and water sport events.

I totally agree. I fear to the general public that JD's stunt looks cheesy that he jumped the side of the fountain rather than completely up and over the top. Maybe that was not possible and is cool to me nonetheless. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to watch just about any watersport on TV. I think we all know what happens when TV shows have hard time filling 30 min.