PDA

View Full Version : Jan's Fans, MS WALK

erkoehler
04-08-2007, 09:09 PM
May 6, 2007 in St. Charles, IL. from 8am until 11am Chicago MasterCraft and myself will be out on the water to support the MS Society and Jan's Fans. Many people will walk as part of the MS Walk and a few will brave the frigid waters of the fox river showing their support.

If anyone would like to come out and support the cause we would love to have you. If you come out we will be proving free pulls in the morning.

Whether you ski, board, or foot we need your support.

Anyone interested let me know.

MasterCrafting
04-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Im working with Tom on getting this thing organized. Its part of my senior projects. If you have any questions fire them my way if you want.

MasterCrafting
04-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Here's the deal...I know there are a ton of people within an hour drive of St.Charles. I also know some of you will have nothing to do on that sunday. And at least a handful of you know how to barefoot. So what you need to do is come out, bring some money to help support the MS foundation and COME FOOTING!

Hollywood
04-30-2007, 03:28 PM
I will be there, although I don't know where "there" is yet. There is no information on the flyer where the dock/HQ actually is located.

Rockman
04-30-2007, 03:30 PM
I will be there, although I don't know where "there" is yet. There is no information on the flyer where the dock/HQ actually is located.

That wouldn't suprise me.:rolleyes:

Downtown St. Charles, IL. The startup is on the East side of the River (2nd Street) at Potawatomie Park. Take North Avenue to 2nd Street and the North until you get to the park.

The West side of the River (2nd Avenue, I think) will lead you to Boy Scout Island where the boats will most likely be launched.

erkoehler
05-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Bump..........event goes down tomorrow! BE THERE!!!!!!!

MasterCrafting
05-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah, be there...or uh...I'll....yeah...see ya there.

Erk...bring my shirt and any other MC paraphnailia you happen to have for me.

MasterCrafting
05-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Gnarly day, Thanks to everyone for coming out!

tex
12-16-2010, 12:17 AM
Get out and walk people!