PDA

View Full Version : front ballast for x1

t707w
04-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Hello, I'm going to be adding more ballast to my x1 under the bow seats. I'm considering either the high fly pro x series intergrated bow sack or a pair of the side sacks. Does anybody know which would allow me to add more ballast to the limited amount of space I have under these seats.

1boarder
04-07-2007, 04:31 PM
The spacing will limit both types of bags from being full. The intergrated bow sack will take advantage of every bit of space available and in my opinion will get you more weight.

t707w
04-07-2007, 06:12 PM
thanks for the reply. Thats the advise I needed. I was not sure if the arms on the intergrated bow sack would be long enough to maximize weight.

cbaird
04-20-2007, 11:49 AM
bow sac fits pretty good and uses the maximum space and you can clip the two stock vent hoses running from the center sac and plumb it into the legs of the bow sac.

etakk7
04-20-2007, 12:27 PM
I have a 205V, just bought an IBS from Fly High. I actually talked to the guy at Fly High who designed it and he told me that the newer style was designed based on a 205V, because that is what he owns. I haven't filled mine up yet, but I think it is pretty much a perfect fit dry. Make sure you get the newer style and not the first ones from a couple years ago, they didn't have 5 entry/exit points and were shaped differently.

You would have a small amount of space behind the legs of the sac for lead in you wanted, but it would be right next to the wires, which would make me a little nervous

Waterski-Marcoisland
04-20-2007, 12:48 PM
IBS is the way to go !