PDA

View Full Version : Prostar 197 bow cover

32offer
04-06-2007, 12:27 PM
I am looking to put a bow (tonneau) cover on my '02 Prostar 197. I am not real excited about drilling the holes and attaching snaps. Anybody ever come up with a mo betta idea? thanks

TMCNo1
04-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I am looking to put a bow (tonneau) cover on my '02 Prostar 197. I am not real excited about drilling the holes and attaching snaps. Anybody ever come up with a mo betta idea? thanks

Jim@BAWS had a fiberglass bow cover for some kind of MC, contact him!

east tx skier
04-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Jim@BAWS had a fiberglass bow cover for some kind of MC, contact him!

That was for a 205.

32, you might try putting the snaps beneath the rubrail so they are not visible.

Harvey
04-06-2007, 03:22 PM
It would be a great idea if someone could come up with a plastic clip that would fit the rub rail on a boat. Then they could make a cover that fit over the entire front of the boat down to the rub rail and use the rub rail to anchor it to the boat. You might have to have a few snaps at the back of the cover to keep it from sliding forward and flapping in the wind but having a couple snaps back by the windshield is better than 40 of them all the way around the bow. I doubt there is much market for this but you might get a shop to do something custom for you.