PDA

View Full Version : 5.0 Magazine

bcampbe7
04-06-2007, 12:18 PM
I know there are some gear heads here on TT as well as a few Mustang fans so I thought I would throw this out.

My brother-in-laws 1989 Mustang GT is in the recent issue of 5.0 Magazine. I haven't seen the actual magazine yet, but have read the article via a .pdf document. Apparently in the mag it is a 2-page spread.

If you read the article, I was actually the one that over-torqued the head bolt, thank you very much! :D

Anyway, it is a blast to ride around in and if you see it around Franklin/Nashville, TN stop and ask him about it, if you can catch him. ;)

Maristar210
04-06-2007, 12:22 PM
I know there are some gear heads here on TT as well as a few Mustang fans so I thought I would throw this out.

My brother-in-laws 1989 Mustang GT is in the recent issue of 5.0 Magazine. I haven't seen the actual magazine yet, but have read the article via a .pdf document. Apparently in the mag it is a 2-page spread.

If you read the article, I was actually the one that over-torqued the head bolt, thank you very much! :D

Anyway, it is a blast to ride around in and if you see it around Franklin/Nashville, TN stop and ask him about it, if you can catch him. ;)

I would like to read it. Post it Beau when its published.:D

Workin' 4 Toys
04-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Beau, I have never been much of a Mustang fan. I can't say I've ever seen a 5.0 magazine. Let alone read it, but now that I know there is an arcticle on how to "Properly torque a 5.0L head bolt", I may have to stop at the book stand on the way home as see if they carry this infamous 5.0 magazine...
Or you could save me the $6.00 and post the arcticle.....8p