PDA

View Full Version : Can't stand it 12 inches more

rstitson
04-05-2007, 01:14 PM
I live in the north east (maine) last year ice was out on march 27th. This year there is still 12 inches left and last night we got another 12 inches of snow... on the coast.. Just bought our first Mastercraft. Sitting at the dealers and I can't use it. We had a great fall. Could have been boating in December. Of course I wanted to take delivery in March so we are now paying interest and it's just sitting there. I know a couple of years there will be a Carolina run to get a jump on the season. I can't even plant the carrots with this new snow

Maristar210
04-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Glad were talking snow

rodltg2
04-05-2007, 01:22 PM
soory cant relate, skiing on my MC at lunch... :D

rstitson
04-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Don't I wish. Have been checking out country for possible alternate homes when retired. So far South Carolina, North of Dallas and Eastern Oklahoma seem pretty nice

bigmac
04-05-2007, 01:49 PM
I live in the north east (maine) last year ice was out on march 27th. This year there is still 12 inches left and last night we got another 12 inches of snow... on the coast.. Just bought our first Mastercraft. Sitting at the dealers and I can't use it. We had a great fall. Could have been boating in December. Of course I wanted to take delivery in March so we are now paying interest and it's just sitting there. I know a couple of years there will be a Carolina run to get a jump on the season. I can't even plant the carrots with this new snow

I'm sympathetic, but we're not behind schedule yet. The ice goes off our lake every year on April 21st plus/minus 7 days. Last year was substantially earlier. This year - I don't know. We also have about 12 inches of ice in the middle of the lake and just got about 12 inches of snow.