PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question of the Day... How Long Is My Boat?

swagboy
04-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Hey All,

Great forum! I just joined the ranks of Mastercraft owners with the purchase of a 1988 Tristar 190 Open Bow - very pumped! :D We are big into skiing, and this will be the first DD boat after having many an I/O boat!

Dumb question, perhaps... It's a TriStar 190... does that make it 19 feet? I thought they were all 21'? :confused:

It's the model with the integrated fibreglass swim grid, and looks plenty long.

Thanks,
Marc.

jenglin
04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Welcome! Yes, it is a 19ft boat. I have the exact same thing. Can't wait to get it out in the water this year. Enjoy!!!

roddydog
04-04-2007, 10:35 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH

Gimme my tape measure Earl.............................................. .................................................. .........................

TMCNo1
04-05-2007, 11:29 AM
!

Dumb question, perhaps... It's a TriStar 190... does that make it 19 feet? I thought they were all 21'? :confused:

Over the years they were produced there were three at one time other another, 19', 22' and 24'.