PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Reunions

Farmer Ted
04-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Anyone know the when and where?

TMCNo1
04-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Anyone know the when and where?

Jim@BAWS will probably have his this fall in or around LOL, FL, but other than that, MC and everyone concerned is staying close lipped about everything. Here it is April and no word on any or possible dates, telling me that attendance will again be in the dump if the word is put out at the very last minute and people cannot make arrangements to attend.
Sorry for the rant.

Jim@BAWS
04-03-2007, 02:24 PM
A far as Bay Area WaterSports hosting a Reunion, not sure what we are going to do for 2007. We have discussed changing the format. Getting your boat judged...at least around these parts does not seem to be as important as it used to be. We have has s tough time locating a place that we can get your boat judged then use a viable waterway. The Hillsborough was a good place. The last reunion at USA Waterski Headquarters was susposed to be unique. It was but attendance was WAY down. BAWS has hosted 4 reunions all in the mid to late October time period. They have all been a blast. Some owners came from Georgia and had a person attend from Hawaii last year. If MC hosts a so called National Reunion in that time frame, I am sure that Bay Area WaterSports will be of assistance in some way shape or form. We do not want to host a so called regional event right on top of a National event.

If any of our attendees or others have some input please put it out there for me to read.

Keep your eyes and ears pealed. I am sure that something will be announced soon

Jim@BAWS

JKTX21
04-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Jim@BAWS will probably have his this fall in or around LOL, FL, but other than that, MC and everyone concerned is staying close lipped about everything. Here it is April and no word on any or possible dates, telling me that attendance will again be in the dump if the word is put out at the very last minute and people cannot make arrangements to attend.
Sorry for the rant.

Sounds like we need to put the Texas Reunion back on the map and plan it ourselves. When I talked to TSRMC, sounded like they were going to wait for the word from MC before figuring out what to do and when.

MYMC
04-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Sorry for the rant.
What spring madness doesnt count? Hell I bet we have more attendance than the "real reunions".

trickskier
04-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Jim,
You know I always support your reunions........You and Chuck do a great job.......I have to agree about the boat judging. After YEARS of cleaning up my old ProStar only to trailer it through rain and have to detail it all over again before judging began was no FUN :rant:

I am really looking forward to going to Carolina Spring Madness to meet a lot of people on here plus USE my boat instead of worshipping it....:D

An event on the water is a lot more enjoyable in my opinion.

OBTW.............The FL/GA game is October 27th this year, so please don't schedule it that day............:D

Jerseydave
04-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Not exactly a MC reunion, but all MC owners are invited to bring their boats AND USE THEM at the 2nd annual NJ east-west wakefest!
Located on the Delaware river in Bordentown, NJ.

Hey, you never know who may show-up this year! (Last year was two guys named Eisenhauer and Bonifay!)

Go to www.njwakefest.com for more info.