PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh/Durham NC MasterCraft Owners

h2oskier
01-21-2005, 04:50 AM
I just bought my 2003 Prostar 209 last summer and don't know anybody in the area to hang with on Jordan Lake. I would like to get a family oriented group together to have some good times skiing.

H20skeefreek
01-21-2005, 08:16 AM
I just bought my 2003 Prostar 209 last summer and don't know anybody in the area to hang with on Jordan Lake. I would like to get a family oriented group together to have some good times skiing.

I can't think of anyone on this board from the Raleigh/Durham area, but worst case scenario, there are several people on the Correct Craft site (www.planetnautique.com) from that area. I think the guy who runs the board is from that area.

also, check out the end-of-rope gang. You'll have to do a search for thier site. They are a Wakeboarding group up in NC. I'm sure at least some of those folks are family oriented.

and if you are in the Columbia, SC area, give me a shout!

LloydP
01-21-2005, 08:26 AM
Check out the endofropegang.com site. That is a local site, with folks that ride at Jordan, Hyco, Falls, Gaston, Kerr...etc.

Lloyd

TFStelten
06-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Hey H20Skier,

If you are a wakeboarder, and a family man, there are a lot of great families up here on Falls Lake to get to know. I have 3 teenagers myself, and they all wakeboard and tube ferociously. We live about 12 minutes from the lake and put-in on Six Forks (Barton's Creek) landing just about every weekend and some weeknights.

We've been here 5 years, but would love to meet new boating families as well.

Call the Steltens 844-4144

Tom Stelten

Hammer
07-04-2005, 10:18 AM
H2O,
I have just moved back to the Raleigh area, grew up here and skiied Jordan back then. Just went to Jordan yesterday for the first time this season. I have two young children so we don't get out much anymore, but it would be great to get together with a fellow MC owner.

Hammer

kdr
07-04-2005, 01:03 PM
There are lots of people around. I go to Falls Lake almost exclusively, but there are alot of people to meet at www.endofropegang.com that are out at Jordan.

Psheehy
07-23-2005, 11:28 PM
I ski out at Belews lake in N.W. Guilford county. If you want to try a different lake sometime with your family I can show you this lake. Paul S. Greensboro, NC

G-man
07-24-2005, 09:41 AM
herald page TM#1 is in your area.

DanMahx
09-12-2006, 11:23 AM
I live ten minutes from Jordan Lake, have a Prostar 190, and need a ski buddy. I haven't skied for a few years - since the new knee - and want to get back into it. I would prefer skiing the course, and would like to ski with someone who has driven courses, but free skiing is fine too.
This time of year the lake is deserted - lots of flat water.

TMCNo1
09-12-2006, 05:13 PM
I ski out at Belews lake in N.W. Guilford county. If you want to try a different lake sometime with your family I can show you this lake. Paul S. Greensboro, NC

We go to Belews all the time, put in at Piney Bluff [DPC/Wildlife area] off #65. We are about 8 miles from the house to the ramp.

djhuff
09-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Wow, more Raleigh people. Falls lake guy myself. Lots of great people in this area. endofropegang is a great site for meeting good folks. Well, except that kdr fella. (j/k)

Bert
09-13-2006, 10:12 PM
I will be in the Raleigh/Durham area next week. I will keep an eye out for you MC guy's

airdrew99
09-24-2006, 09:38 AM
I live ten minutes from Jordan Lake, have a Prostar 190, and need a ski buddy. I haven't skied for a few years - since the new knee - and want to get back into it. I would prefer skiing the course, and would like to ski with someone who has driven courses, but free skiing is fine too.
This time of year the lake is deserted - lots of flat water.
I may be taking a job in Greensboro in about 3-4 weeks. I ski with my wife some but she doesn't like to go everyday like me. So I could use a ski buddy. I've driven the course about a dozen times and I'm learning to ski it.

TMCNo1
09-24-2006, 10:03 AM
I may be taking a job in Greensboro in about 3-4 weeks. I ski with my wife some but she doesn't like to go everyday like me. So I could use a ski buddy. I've driven the course about a dozen times and I'm learning to ski it.
I replied to your PM and gave you my # call me or PM me your # and I'll call you.