PDA

View Full Version : New Arrival

captain planet
04-03-2007, 11:13 AM
While bantering with Tricky a moment ago my wife called to inform me that the FedEx guy was just at our house....................and delivered my new ski!!!! :headbang: :banana: :woohoo:

My System 8 arrived with boots mounted!!!! I can't wait to go home. Is it 5:00 yet? What is the water temp at Berlin? Can we go skiing? I need 2 more people! Casx2, what are you doing tonight? It is sopposed to snow tomorrow so I have to go tonight. JKSKI, what are you doing tonight? Anyone want to go skiing tonight?!?!?!?!

trickskier
04-03-2007, 11:17 AM
While bantering with Tricky a moment ago my wife called to inform me that the FedEx guy was just at our house....................and delivered my new ski!!!! :headbang: :banana: :woohoo:

My System 8 arrived with boots mounted!!!! I can't wait to go home. Is it 5:00 yet? What is the water temp at Berlin? Can we go skiing? I need 2 more people! Casx2, what are you doing tonight? It is sopposed to snow tomorrow so I have to go tonight. JKSKI, what are you doing tonight? Anyone want to go skiing tonight?!?!?!?!
Congrats CP,
Fly down to FL this weekend & I'll give you a FREE pull......:D

pq2
04-03-2007, 11:58 AM
congrats, post some pics please

jraben8
04-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Head to Texas this weekend. Anyone of us would be happy to have another excuse to go out!

jkski
04-03-2007, 12:36 PM
YOU RANG............
I'm all in, let's go. The water temp is COLD, I won't even bother telling you the actual number, but at least the ice is gone!!!

Congrats on the new ski. What bindings did you go with?

captain planet
04-03-2007, 12:42 PM
YOU RANG............
I'm all in, let's go. The water temp is COLD, I won't even bother telling you the actual number, but at least the ice is gone!!!

Congrats on the new ski. What bindings did you go with?
Double Animals. I'm not serious enough for hard boots. It will take some getting used to for double boots, I'm used to a toe plate. I'm sure your going to rub it in when you get the 214 out, right?

As for the cold water....as long as you don't fall, your fine. ;)

As for tonight........we have an appointment to look at a house at 6:30 so as much as I would like to get on the water tonight, it isn't going to happen. I may try to get on the water on April 14 or 15 when we open up the trailer for the season.

Farmer Ted
04-03-2007, 12:43 PM
I bought a S8 from Casey last year, only got to ski it once but it rocks!

You'll like it!

jkski
04-03-2007, 12:52 PM
CP,
You will love the double Animals and I'm sure you'll make the adjustment just fine. Be sure to start everything at the factory specs and get used to it before adjusting anything.
As far as the 214, I would never rub it in, but I certainly will enjoy the opportunity to take a tug behind it when it arises. We are hoping to puy it in the course early next week if the weather cooperates. You are more than welcome to join us as always...maybe we'll take a few footin' runs behind it just for good measure.

captain planet
04-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Pictures of my new stick. :woohoo: :love: :dance:

trickskier
04-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Nice CP..............66 or 67?

captain planet
04-04-2007, 05:34 PM
It's a 68........

trickskier
04-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Hope it warms up soon so you can enjoy it..............Or come to Florida, my offer still stands for a FREE pull through
"THE SWAMP"...........LOL

Maristar210
04-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I thought his new arrival was a runner up trophy???

Luv you man :D :D

captain planet
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Wow, you guys sure know how to take the excitment of a new ski and twist it all around. :rolleyes: Somehow now my new ski feels dirty.

THat's fine though, its all in good fun.

As for skiing in the swamp, if for some reason our company picks up a site in Florida and I have to travel down that way, there will be an extra bag to check in at the airport. :D

As for the runner up trophy....Maristar.......didn't you receive yours from the BIG 10 sometime around Thanksgiving? 8p

Maristar210
04-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Wow, you guys sure know how to take the excitment of a new ski and twist it all around. :rolleyes: Somehow now my new ski feels dirty.

THat's fine though, its all in good fun.

As for skiing in the swamp, if for some reason our company picks up a site in Florida and I have to travel down that way, there will be an extra bag to check in at the airport. :D

As for the runner up trophy....Maristar.......didn't you receive yours from the BIG 10 sometime around Thanksgiving? 8p

Ohh man I am sorry don't be offended. I can never pass up a good opportunity, sorry.

Back to your ski and how about a change in the weather so you get out on it !!!!

TX.X-30 fan
04-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Pictures of my new stick. : :love: :dance:

No offence but is that leaning against the out-house. :D :D

trickskier
04-05-2007, 12:34 PM

Bring it on CP...........My pets in the "SWAMP" are looking for some more Buckeye Blood...............Now that they've had a taste of it they really like it. They say it tastes like chicken................LOL.............By the way did I say pull or troll???

Steve, that comment about the runner-up trophy really STINGS!!!

captain planet
04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
:uglyhamme No offence but is that leaning against the out-house. :D :D
Naw, we had the new plummin' installed INSIDE last month. Heck, we even gots runnin' water pipes in Ohio these days.