PDA

View Full Version : There's a Monster in my back yard!

Mag_Red
01-21-2005, 12:49 AM
And he likes Mastercrafts! :eek:

Got a fresh covering of snow today. I can guaranty there wasn't anything human walking around the back yard, as it's fenced in. So look out the window earlier this evening and there were a few paw prints, but nothing like what I saw (http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c5/magred//monster.jpg) when I looked out the back door a few minutes ago! :eek3:

These tracks are huge! And it's heading right towards the boat!

Leroy
01-21-2005, 01:03 AM
Yes Mag, check the wheels......see anything yellow?

Mag_Red
01-21-2005, 06:26 AM
Yes Mag, check the wheels......see anything yellow?
:eek: :rant: There's probably some big, furry, rodent making himself home in my boat!

Farmer Ted
01-21-2005, 08:12 AM
I got a monster in my pants :banana:

H20skeefreek
01-21-2005, 09:14 AM
huh huh...me too.

Professor
01-21-2005, 09:28 AM
Burger King pants???

Mag_Red
01-21-2005, 09:34 AM
I got a monster in my pants :banana: :rolleyes: I think we need the new girl friend to sign on here and confirm this..........or we could just ask tptool. :D

BriEOD
01-21-2005, 09:38 AM
MAG TOOLMAN FOUND YOU!!! :eek:

bradamerry
01-21-2005, 09:50 AM
:rolleyes: I think we need the new girl friend to sign on here and confirm this..........or we could just ask tptool. :D

The new girlfriend rates high with the Farmer. He backed out on a camping trip with the Wildman for some more LOVING ;) !

Smitty
01-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Hope ya got some moth balls. I would check to see if you got something liv'n in there. Get it out now! I'm talking from experience. Rodent piss will stain your seats and gelcoat. Although it might not matter seeing that your boat is yellow anyway.

The moth balls aren't for your pants.

Mag_Red
01-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Hope ya got some moth balls. I would check to see if you got something liv'n in there. Get it out now! I'm talking from experience. Rodent piss will stain your seats and gelcoat. Although it might not matter seeing that your boat is yellow anyway.

The moth balls aren't for your pants.I doubt anything could get under the cover as it's so tight around the gunnels. I will take a look see, now that it's day light :D

:rant: And stop ragging on my yellow boat!

ski_king
01-21-2005, 10:42 AM
:rant: And stop ragging on my yellow boat!
Yellow boats are cool!

What size rodent are we tallking about here?

Mag_Red
01-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Yellow boats are cool!

What size rodent are we tallking about here? I thought it might be a possum I've seen running around. Just pulled the white tarp back and took a look around.................everything seems fine :dance:

Ric
01-21-2005, 10:52 AM
I've said it before..... Stay off my lawn!

I'm cruising the corvette forum now Mag

BriEOD
01-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Smitty--I love your avatar!

aprgriggs
01-21-2005, 11:08 AM

The moth balls aren't for your pants.

Before spring or you could have babies in your boat too.....what a mess.

east tx skier
01-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Two things to keep the unwanteds out of your boat.

1. Dryer Sheets
2. Bowl of Antifreeze

Smitty
01-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Don't get me wrong. I love the yellow boat. I just know that those critters can do some damage. My dad's '84 American Skier was torn to shreds a couple of years ago by a racoon. It clawed its way under the cover and made a nice nest. Scratch marks and pee stains everywhere.

Brieod, I updated the Avatar since you like the last one so well. Whoah!!!

Lance
01-21-2005, 11:41 AM
How do these work? I am assuming you are hoping the critter will drink the antifreeze and die. What do the dryer sheets do?

Mag_Red
01-21-2005, 12:08 PM
I've said it before..... Stay off my lawn!

I'm cruising the corvette forum now Mag :uglyhamme Make sure to visit Off Topic there. There are some funny bastages on the Corvette Forum.

Mag_Red
01-21-2005, 12:09 PM
How do these work? I am assuming you are hoping the critter will drink the antifreeze and die. What do the dryer sheets do?Rodents hate the smell of dryer sheets.

Ric
01-21-2005, 12:15 PM
:uglyhamme Make sure to visit Off Topic there. There are some funny bastages on the Corvette Forum.
nice one mag
it's either from "Top Secret" or "Johnny Dangerously" I cannot remember

Mag_Red
01-21-2005, 12:24 PM
nice one mag
it's either from "Top Secret" or "Johnny Dangerously" I cannot rememberIt wasn't from either really..........I just didn't think I could type 'bastards" on this board. :D

BTW....I love Johnny Dangerously! Funny movie! :purplaugh

JEREMY79
01-21-2005, 01:24 PM
how do you guys get to see moth balls? I cant ever get their little legs apart?? :confused:

Smitty
01-21-2005, 02:24 PM
how do you guys get to see moth balls? I cant ever get their little legs apart?? :confused:
Dude, your leaving yourself wide open.

BriEOD
01-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Dude, it's not Rick's ex-wife is it???? :purplaugh

JEREMY79
01-21-2005, 04:50 PM
damn i sure did leave myself open

jimmer2880
01-24-2005, 08:00 AM

I want to know how big the moth's need to be to have balls as big as what's in the box? They're like nickle size & white! Must be a nuclear experiment gone ary

whitedog
01-24-2005, 10:09 AM
Hey mag looks like you got yourself a bunny from the tracks.

H20skeefreek
01-24-2005, 10:58 AM
I want to know how big the moth's need to be to have balls as big as what's in the box? They're like nickle size & white! Must be a nuclear experiment gone ary
I have a funny little story about moth balls, they are the reason that I don't shop at Wal-Mart anymore.

I understand that moth balls aren't used as commonly as they used to be. But about 2 years ago, i needed some. We had this cat that was coming around our property and driving my dogs absolutely nuts. I was told that if I scattered some moth balls around, the cat would stay away.

I already dreaded going in to Wal-Mart and try to do it as in-frequently as possible. I feel that the intelligence level in that store is similar to a black hole. It's completely void of existance, and whenever intelligence comes near it, it sucks all of it in like a vaccuum. I feel that in all my visits to Wal-Mart, my IQ has fallen roughly 25 pts. I'm truely nearing mental retardation.

Well, I arrive at my neighborhood store, running in to QUICKLY grab some moth balls. With the way that Wally World is arranged, who knows which side Moth balls would be on? The regular Wal-Mart side? or the grocery store side? Well, I didn't know either, so I had to ask. Lucky for me, the person doing the greeting is actually the General Manager! I don' t know if you know what a GM at Wal-Mart get's paid, but it's fairly good money. More than I make. So if figured it was my lucky day. I had found the 1 single intelligent Wal-Mart employee at the store, and HE WOULD KNOW where to find moth balls.

So, I said to him "Hello, Sir. Could you tell me where I could find moth balls?"
He says "uh.....I don't know, I'd probably try sporting goods, they're balls right?"

I just looked at him, looked at the floor, shook my head and walked back out and bought them at Kroger.

jimmer2880
01-24-2005, 12:33 PM
He says "uh.....I don't know, I'd probably try sporting goods, they're balls right?"

I just looked at him, looked at the floor, shook my head and walked back out and bought them at Kroger.

I seriously hope you are kidding.... That is really really scarey!

Mag_Red
01-24-2005, 12:49 PM
Hey mag looks like you got yourself a bunny from the tracks. You sure??? Looks like a very big rabbit :eek:

MasterCrafting
01-24-2005, 01:48 PM

So, I said to him "Hello, Sir. Could you tell me where I could find moth balls?"

WOW! :eek3:

MarkP
01-24-2005, 04:19 PM
I found him mag:eek:

http://www.monsters.net/interactive/flash/angrymonster.html

Mag_Red
01-24-2005, 04:40 PM
:uglyhamme How long did that take to find??? :purplaugh

MarkP
01-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Not long at all… Quick Google of “Mag’s back yard” and that’s what came up:toast:

MarkP
02-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Mag

I think I got one in my yard now:rant: