PDA

View Full Version : to be cool like harold

rodltg2
04-02-2007, 05:01 PM
someon should buy this ,make it a showroom piece like harrolds.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Looks like a fine ride to me Rod!:)

bigmac
04-02-2007, 05:07 PM
There's no place to sit up in the bow..!!?

rodltg2
04-02-2007, 05:12 PM
i like it , really cool colors. only 10K

04-02-2007, 05:15 PM
i like it , really cool colors. only 10K
Yea, the colors are pretty darn cool. You dont see the black gold combo too often. I found one online but it was WELL worn and used, so I passed on it. $10K is a good price if she is a good boat. :)

SNOOTYSKIER
04-02-2007, 05:25 PM
That looks like a die hard slalom boat to me. Does this Harold guy have a sweet boat like that too? Is Harold a serious slalom skier?

ProTour X9
04-02-2007, 05:50 PM
I apologize..........

TMCNo1
04-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Yea, the colors are pretty darn cool. You dont see the black gold combo too often. I found one online but it was WELL worn and used, so I passed on it. $10K is a good price if she is a good boat. :)

That's a 1990 ProStar 190 Limited Edition, Black and White/Teal tint metallic pearl with white interior, gray carpet and white/teal decals and stripes. One beautiful boat when clean and shiney. Looking at a picture right now in the 1990 brochure with Sammy Duvall driving. This is the first in a series of Ltd. Edition boats that became the Sammy Duvall Signature Series in 1991.

04-02-2007, 07:44 PM
That's a 1990 Limited Edition, Black and White/Teal tint pearl with white and teal trimmed interior and decals. One beautiful boat when clean and shiney.
Sweet boat! I like it!:)

TMCNo1
04-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Sweet boat! I like it!:)

UMP, sorry but I also edited my post, just for the masses!

04-02-2007, 08:03 PM
UMP, sorry but I also edited my post, just for the masses!
Either way, its a dang nice boat. NO matter what edition it is, its nice.

SkiDog
04-02-2007, 08:40 PM
That's a 1990 ProStar 190 Limited Edition, Black and White/Teal tint metallic pearl with white interior, gray carpet and white/teal decals and stripes. One beautiful boat when clean and shiney. Looking at a picture right now in the 1990 brochure with Sammy Duvall driving. This is the first in a series of Ltd. Edition boats that became the Sammy Duvall Signature Series in 1991.

I remember a boat like that at the reunion a few years back. The owner got pissed cause a certain platinum prostar beat him!:D That is a beautiful boat though.

TMCNo1
04-02-2007, 09:33 PM
I remember a boat like that at the reunion a few years back. The owner got pissed cause a certain platinum prostar beat him!:D That is a beautiful boat though.

That was Robert Volance in the '87 to '90 boat class where he finished second to you, but had enough points to finish third for Best of Show that you won above all the other class winners except him. Jimmy Stevens from LOL, beat him twice in Tow Rig class and for Best of Show once and I beat him once in Tow rig class and Best of Show when he had the Black/Teal trimmed GMC truck.

Jim@BAWS
04-02-2007, 10:22 PM

Oh what a reunion. He was 5 boats down from me....He never used the damn thing. Showed up with it brand new NO HOURS

AWESOME PACKAGE

Jim@BAWS

Farmer Ted
04-02-2007, 10:33 PM
No cameras back then?

Scan some pictures fellas!

TMCNo1
04-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Oh what a reunion. He was 5 boats down from me....He never used the damn thing. Showed up with it brand new NO HOURS

AWESOME PACKAGE

Jim@BAWS

Jim, the boat Skidog is refering to was Robert Volance's 1990 Limited Edition Black/Pearl and Black GMC truck, that was entered in the Tow Rig Class for the first 3 years before he got married, then in the boat class for 3 more years after he got married and he and Amanda had children. It had hours on it and he went on the Chain of Lakes on Sunday with everyone else. The last time he came to a reunion was in 2000 when he towed the boat there with a Lexus car, when it was displayed transom to transom with another Ltd. Edition just like his. I think you are refering to Ron Deckers new boats ('91 White/Crimsom Metalflake w/454 and the '93 Anniversary Red Metalflake S/S) that he would take delivery of 5/6 days before a reunion with only .3 hour on the hour meter and get upset because he didn't win everything.

TMCNo1
04-03-2007, 09:09 AM
No cameras back then?

Scan some pictures fellas!

Unfortunately, I have not learned to use my scanner yet, but there is not enough space on MasterCrafts server for me to post 18 years of photos at reunions we have attended, that document everything I refer to along with 19 years of the Star magazine showing all the reunion boat judging results from around the country. Sorry, someday maybe.

sizzler
04-03-2007, 09:10 AM
Well Snoot, heres a sweeter boat, and if you don't know what that arch thing is for you aint no slalomer.

its a spoiler to stop the boat lifting off the water at high speeds...everyone knows this

Sodar
04-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Unfortunately, I have not learned to use my scanner yet, but there is not enough space on MasterCrafts server for me to post 18 years of photos at reunions we have attended, that document everything I refer to along with 19 years of the Star magazine showing all the reunion boat judging results from around the country. Sorry, someday maybe.
Get that scanner going! Do these MC shows/reunions still go on? I have never seen one here on the West Side of the country.....

04-03-2007, 11:37 AM
I agree, those would be very cool pictures to see!:)