PDA

View Full Version : Mag Mania III

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

jlf
04-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Okay folks I know I'm not Mag but Lance and I are thinking of making a full weeks vacation in conjunction with MM3 so we are trying to get some things booked and rolling so I'm going to ask Mag for a little help here.

#1 are you planning on hosting a MM3?

#2 could I maybe pursuade you to start thinking of a date to host such
event?

My vote is for the same weekend as last year which would be the weekend of Sept 14-16.

Mag and others what cha think?

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 10:18 AM
That weekend works for me.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-02-2007, 10:24 AM
UMP in da house!

I also vote for that sept 14-16 weekend!:) Works great for me!

Dont matter if Mag is planning on hosting it or not, we will all still go to his place anyway.8p ;) Just joking Mag!

I am all about being there! Lets get the weekend picked as soon as possible so those of us who are flying there can get decent air fare rates. I want to buy a place ticket well in advance. I would assume Milk is flying in too. I think Pram is flying in from Da Nort as well. Sizz, you making the jump from across the pond? Andre' are you attending? I also want to get my lodging booked.

sizzler
04-02-2007, 10:25 AM
with that much notice i'll start making my way over.......

UMP.....if thats not my weekend to have the girls.........then ,why not.....

jlf
04-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Sounds like Mag is going to have a full boat, rather he's going to be there or not. Milk knows where the key is, so we are all in.

Mag I'm sorry I started something here without you!!!

We would really like MM3 to be this weekend, I am on vacation this week and then we are planning on heading to Dover, Delaware to catch the race the following weekend. We need to find some accomodations and activities to keep our week busy until the race then.

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
JLF, does that mean you aren't bringing the boat?

If we are going to have this many people agree to come down this early on, any interest in renting another houseboat? If we got enough people, we should be able to divide the cost and make it very affordable. Also, this would allow us to anchor the houseboat on the newly uncovered beach at night and still have power.

SNOOTYSKIER
04-02-2007, 11:01 AM
What is this event you speak of? Is it some type of toobing event?

Sodar
04-02-2007, 11:03 AM
What is this event you speak of? Is it some type of toobing event?

Nothing but toobing and wakeboarding....

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Sounds like Mag is going to have a full boat, rather he's going to be there or not. Milk knows where the key is, so we are all in.

Mag I'm sorry I started something here without you!!!

We would really like MM3 to be this weekend, I am on vacation this week and then we are planning on heading to Dover, Delaware to catch the race the following weekend. We need to find some accomodations and activities to keep our week busy until the race then.Not a problem Carrisa starting with out me. That date will work just fine with me, and like you said, everyone knows where the key to Ilean is located. LOL I'm feel bad that I may not be able to hold a formal Spring event. A few people know why, so I guess this would be a good time to let the cat out of the bag. In about 2 weeks, I hope, I'll be breaking ground on a new house that I am going to build myself. I'm so excited as this has been a dream of mine for the past 5 years, and it looks like it is going to finally happen! I can't wait though, to see all my MC friends down at the lake in Fall............I love all you guys and gals! We can make this the official MM III thread, or if you want, I'll start a new one.:wavey:

jlf
04-02-2007, 11:16 AM
JLF, does that mean you aren't bringing the boat?

Most likely we'll be without a boat, we don't mind throwing in a few bucks for gas for a few pulls in someone else's boat. I hope the X-Star makes another appearance again!! If we continue on to the race, for sure no boat with us. If those plans fall through then possibly, we'd consider towing the boat, I also thought about seeing if we could meet you Chi-town boys somewhere and catch a ride, split gas costs and all that is if the race falls through. The houseboat things sounds okay, if I remember correctly we were looking at like $1500 to rent one last year, sound about right? If we had enough people, it would be a nice idea, we are okay with renting a room again too.

Hey Mag, contrats on the house, it's an awesome feeling!!

04-02-2007, 11:19 AM
with that much notice i'll start making my way over.......

UMP.....if thats not my weekend to have the girls.........then ,why not.....
Too cool Sizz!!! Hope to meet you!:)

04-02-2007, 11:21 AM
A few people know why, so I guess this would be a good time to let the cat out of the bag. In about 2 weeks, I hope, I'll be breaking ground on a new house that I am going to build myself. I'm so excited as this has been a dream of mine for the past 5 years, and it looks like it is going to finally happen! :
Dont let him fool you with all this jargon.:rolleyes: House, ya right! He's getting married....I just know it. ;) :D

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Dont let him fool you with all this jargon.:rolleyes: House, ya right! He's getting married....I just know it. Never again! 8p At least not for now. Now if Rene would come back into the picture..............................
:D

jlf
04-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Never again! 8p At least not for now. Now if Rene would come back into the picture..............................
Inivite her to MM3!!! Maybe she'll dance on your pole again!!!

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Inivite her to MM3!!! Maybe she'll dance on your pole again!!!I should be so lucky!:D

04-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Inivite her to MM3!!! Maybe she'll dance on your pole again!!!
Are we allowed to say that here?:o

;) ;) :D

BrianM
04-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Where is the closest town to this event? If I remember I think it is about a 10 hour ride for me. Might be able to make it in Sept. Would be a good time

04-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Never again! 8p At least not for now. Now if Rene would come back into the picture..............................
Maybe we can arrange that.:cool: :D

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Somerset, KY.

www.leesfordmarina.com

04-02-2007, 11:34 AM
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! :shocked: We can only have a MM3 if Erkle agrees to bring some frozen chicken from his parents freezer in IL......:cool: :firejump: :dance:

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 05:43 PM
This definetly needs to stay on the front page!

04-02-2007, 05:50 PM
This definetly needs to stay on the front page!
We will take care of that, you just remember to bring the dam chicken!:cool: you forgot it last year, and I am starving for that stuff!

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Cancel the houseboat idea, they no longer rent houseboats out of LFM.

04-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Cancel the houseboat idea, they no longer rent houseboats out of LFM.
Never mind the house boats Erk. There are plenty of hotel rooms to rent for everyone. You just worry about bringing that dayum chicken!:cool: :D

Footin
04-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Which boat are you bringing Erkle?

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Oh, it is too early to say....you just never know what I'll sell by September.

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 07:32 PM
This definetly needs to stay on the front page!LOL Eric it's still 5 months away! My house should be under roof by then:)

04-02-2007, 07:45 PM
We dont care what kind of boat he brings, as long as he brings that frozen chicken.:D

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 07:47 PM
:confused: We dont care what kind of boat he brings, as long as he brings that frozen chicken.:DI prefer my chicken grilled!:D

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 07:54 PM
It sucks that LFM doesn't rent any more. Mag, is there anywhere else close that rents houseboats.......

04-02-2007, 07:57 PM
It sucks that LFM doesn't rent any more. Mag, is there anywhere else close that rents houseboats.......
I told you never mind those houseboats! You just take care of bringing that frozen chicken! :rant:

Whatsamadda? you dont like Mag's futon?

Footin
04-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Hey Erkle, you could always bring my demo.

Footin
04-02-2007, 08:12 PM
We could rent a few cabins.

04-02-2007, 08:12 PM
How much frozen chicken can he fit in it? we are gonna be hungry, dontchano?:D

Footin
04-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Should we invite John Dorton? He could sleep on the futon.

04-02-2007, 08:17 PM
We could rent a few cabins.
your probably right, we are gonna need lotsa room for all that chicken that Erk is bringing.

04-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Should we invite John Dorton? He could sleep on the futon.
Sure, I hope he likes chicken, because Erk is bringing alot of it!

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 08:24 PM
We do NOT want to put all those miles on the trailer. Plus we need something bigger.

Footin
04-02-2007, 08:27 PM
We do NOT want to put all those miles on the trailer. Plus we need something bigger.

Good point, and we would not want all those beer cans in my new boat.

04-02-2007, 08:29 PM
or all that chicken!

04-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Plus we need something bigger.
right, you can bring more chicken that way.

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 08:33 PM
You know that HB is a mess in the boat and is not safe around the dock. We could do parking practice....

04-02-2007, 08:36 PM
You know that HB is a mess in the boat and is not safe around the dock. We could do parking practice....
HEY!!! wait! now there IS an idea! a boat parking clinic! you could teach it Erk! the only student will be Hoosier!:D with 27 spectators!

LakePirate
04-02-2007, 09:11 PM
I will be there with my hammock.

Indiana Robert?

04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
I will be there with my hammock.

Indiana Robert?
Can you fit any chicken in your hammock? that way you wont have to share it with Hoosier bob. your hammock that is.

kycat2007
04-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Anybody know what the lake condition will be like. My friend at Conley says it is really bad down there and the videos of Cumberland on Youtube makes me cry. Just curious.

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 10:45 PM
It sucks that LFM doesn't rent any more. Mag, is there anywhere else close that rents houseboats.......No place I would call close. I do know where my neighbors keep their keys though;)

Farmer Ted
04-02-2007, 11:10 PM
need some graphics?

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Farmer, you going to come? We need some new attendees!

Farmer Ted
04-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Farmer, you going to come? We need some new attendees!

I'm waiting to see the reunion line up, after making the trek to Vonore, I'd really like to go back when it's hot, juicy, and full of Mastercrafts.....

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 11:30 PM
is it about the trophy or ribbon at the reunion? i can bring you one of those!

If we got enough boats and people to commit, a boat show in the water would be a cool evening activity for Mag MANia.....?

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 11:32 PM
need some graphics?Not bad! Now if you could integrate a hammock and frozen chicken in the graphic, UMP would love it.:D

Farmer Ted
04-02-2007, 11:35 PM
is it about the trophy or ribbon at the reunion? i can bring you one of those!

If we got enough boats and people to commit, a boat show in the water would be a cool evening activity for Mag MANia.....?

I wouldn't go to show the boat, if you've ever been in that area you'd understand. It's friggin beautiful!

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 11:37 PM
What about the cape, x-star, no wake buoy, COOR'S light, and spicy chili?

All of which are now Mag Mania staples.

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 11:40 PM

All of which are now Mag Mania staples.Don't forget the soon to be Erk's Famous Frozen Chicken;)

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Don't forget the soon to be Erk's Famous Frozen Chicken;)

Just so everyone is clear, that started out as a joke. I may just hide some in someone's boat now!

Farmer Ted
04-02-2007, 11:55 PM
best I can do.......

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 11:58 PM
sweet!!!!!!

Mag_Red
04-03-2007, 12:01 AM
best I can do.......:purplaugh
That's Great!

erkoehler
04-03-2007, 12:11 AM
:purplaugh
That's Great!

Forgot to tell you, Danno said he'd come down and frame your house. All it takes is a plane ticket, beer, and $$$.

04-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Not bad! Now if you could integrate a hammock and frozen chicken in the graphic, UMP would love it.:D
Your on the right track Mag! I like it! I think we can go somewhere with this. I invision a photochop mock up of the movie poster for the first star wars movie. a montage of all the characters.....I like it. WHo is good with art and or photochop?

04-03-2007, 08:57 AM

All of which are now Mag Mania staples.
Great point Erkle! We Should probably add Maker's Mark, Carissa's wood, Smokey and the bandit to that list as well!:D Oh, dont forget that bean bag game, Lakey's hammock, and Ron Jeremy's stunt double to that list as well.:D

04-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Don't forget the soon to be Erk's Famous Frozen Chicken;)
TRU DAT!:cool: :cool:

04-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Just so everyone is clear, that started out as a joke. I may just hide some in someone's boat now!
Yea, thats a perfect example of UMP running with a joke. That frozen chicken thing is hilarious! I dont quite know why..... it just is. Erk makes a joke about raiding his parents freezer for food and I wont let him rest about it. It rules! Erkle, the ambassador of frozen chicken!

HEY! WAIT!!! Erk, I think you should truck that frozen chicken down to MM3 Smokey and the Bandit style! :cool: I will borrow a semi and my cousin's Bassett Hound (which actually is named Fred, really!), you procure a 78 Trans Am and Sally field and we will be set!:D Truckin that frozen chicken to Somerset! I love it!!! I am all about Smokey!

We need to revamp the lyrics to the Smokey theme music too!

(chorus)
South bound and down, haulin' all that chicken
We gon' cook that chicken till its done
We got a big boat to tow, and a short time to get there
I'm south bound, put that chicken on a bun

(guitar solo here)

(1st verse)
Keep your foot hard on the throttle, son never mind that teak
Let it all hang out cuz we got a chicken to bake
Ol' Rockman's got the grill on, He's right on the job, and Lake Pirate is drunk with Hoosier bob.
Them boys are hungry in Kentucky, and there's food in Erkle's cooler, and will barbeque no matter what it takes!

I cant wait! MM3 is gonna rule!!!!

04-03-2007, 09:22 AM

Good thing I wont have a boat there.....:o

erkoehler
04-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Ump, you have been talkin to yourself all morning, you ok?

Lakey, are we going to see a turn buoy orange 197?

04-03-2007, 10:15 AM

Oh I am fine erk! trust me!:D

Maybe his hammock will be turn bouy orange.....

sassydog
04-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Count in one Sassydog!!:banana: I'd sell a nut to come back down to Somerset again. This gives me plenty ot time to pull a few side jobs to rack up some extra stake to fund a week off work. I'll def have to work on some killer new tricks to beat the "human rope" Rockman and i shot off last year. Erk, how about a double flying start off the bridge!?!?! Mags, good luck on building your house, if you need any professional advice or an extra couple hands, feel free to give me a buzz, i can talk you though those roof trusses!

04-03-2007, 12:34 PM
SASSYDOG! I wanna see that flying start off the bridge! You can even borrow my cape for that!:D

erkoehler
04-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Count in one Sassydog!!:banana: I'd sell a nut to come back down to Somerset again. This gives me plenty ot time to pull a few side jobs to rack up some extra stake to fund a week off work. I'll def have to work on some killer new tricks to beat the "human rope" Rockman and i shot off last year. Erk, how about a double flying start off the bridge!?!?! Mags, good luck on building your house, if you need any professional advice or an extra couple hands, feel free to give me a buzz, i can talk you though those roof trusses!

Bridge or houseboat? I think I got the houseboat one!

sassydog
04-03-2007, 08:22 PM
yeah you already did the houseboat, but you have yet stick it t. The bridge is way to high, but the concrete pilon might be possible, or hell just off the top of a much larger houseboat. There's plenty of time to plan and discuss, and more imporantly practice.

LakePirate
04-03-2007, 09:32 PM

If you find me some metroEthernet to sell it might be something to talk about....

Until then I will be drooling at the Turn Buoy Orange 214 in Waterski mag..

Hoosier Bob
04-03-2007, 09:39 PM
I do not need practice. Just shut up and tie her off!8p I can park!You know that HB is a mess in the boat and is not safe around the dock. We could do parking practice....

04-03-2007, 09:44 PM
I do not need practice. Just shut up and tie her off!8p I can park!
OK Captain, we will be standing by......to save your arse.....again......

Monte
04-03-2007, 10:16 PM
I may be in, Let me get through CSM...........

Hoosier Bob
04-03-2007, 10:21 PM
I believe my arse was saved and in bed while you were tying my rather large insurance check off to the houseboat!:mad: OK Captain, we will be standing by......to save your arse.....again......

jlf
04-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Still can't believe I put beer can in the bilge of a $100,000.00 boat!!:eek:

jlf
04-04-2007, 09:04 AM
You have to ask, of course he's bringing the SEX STAR back!! Can you imagine another MM without it?

jlf
04-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Great point Erkle! We Should probably add Maker's Mark, Carissa's wood, Smokey and the bandit to that list as well!:D Oh, dont forget that bean bag game, Lakey's hammock, and Ron Jeremy's stunt double to that list as well.:D
Ahh memories, who could forget eating UMP's pickle or that huge wood I had at MM2?

Are we thinking the same weekend as last year then? Can I mark the weekend of Sept 14-16 on the calendar and start making arrangements?

jlf
04-04-2007, 09:11 AM
It would seem to me we don't have new attendees, did we scare them all away? I for one am all for some more woman coming to the event. I felt a little out numbered last year!!

Monte
04-04-2007, 09:15 AM
It would seem to me we don't have new attendees, did we scare them all away? I for one am all for some more woman coming to the event. I felt a little out numbered last year!!

My wife will be with me if we are able to make it.. Does that help? Still have to get thru CSM first...

sizzler
04-04-2007, 09:21 AM

i may come.....and i may be a woman by then if the drugs kick in....

jlf
04-04-2007, 09:23 AM
I guess that counts too:D

Dan K
04-04-2007, 09:34 AM

I think there is a whole nother thread for that.

Sizzler you crack me up.

04-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Ya know, this is getting to sound like a circus side show with when featured attractions are a retarded waterskiing superhero and an English shemale. :o

jlf
04-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Is the cape making another appearance?

sizzler
04-04-2007, 09:48 AM
european???? EUROPEAN........??????

I AM ENGLISH....THROUGH AND THROUGH.......

PULLLEEEEZ

04-04-2007, 09:50 AM
european???? EUROPEAN........??????

I AM ENGLISH....THROUGH AND THROUGH.......

PULLLEEEEZ
Sorry!!!!!:o :o :o I will go edit!

erkoehler
04-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Still can't believe I put beer can in the bilge of a $100,000.00 boat!!:eek:

*** who told u to do that!

sizzler
04-04-2007, 10:15 AM
best you re-edit that UMP.........i am british by birth ,but english by the grace of god

jlf
04-04-2007, 10:17 AM
*** who told u to do that!
I dunno;) Did I say I did that, well I must have miss spoke.

04-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Is the cape making another appearance?
YOU KNOW IT!!! I think it should have some new addtions to it though.... some more text on it. :D

04-04-2007, 10:21 AM
best you re-edit that UMP.........i am british by birth ,but english by the grace of god
I am batting .000 here. Its fixed:o

04-04-2007, 10:22 AM
You got the wrong boat Carissa..... its was Hoosier Bob's that was filled with beer cans.:)

erkoehler
04-04-2007, 10:22 AM

I would , NEVER allow that on my boat, and if you did it without me knowing then that was cruel. I better go check for empties......

04-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Relax peeps. It was Hoosier's boat that was jammed with empty beer cans.

jlf
04-06-2007, 08:29 AM
yeah what UMP said.

Did we nail down a date? Sept 14-16 the official date of MM3?

I am so dissappointed boys I got to go back two pages to find this thread already, so much for keeping it on the front page!!

erkoehler
04-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I can't think of boating while it is snowing......i think mag said the dates were good to go!

erkoehler
04-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Ok, what is holding "newbies" back from joining in the Mag Mania festivities? The dates are set for Sept 14-16 w/ some people arriving earlier.

So far, I believe this is the list of people that will be attending:

Mag Red w/ boat
Footin w/ boat if needed.
Jrandol
Boardbreaker
Rockman
Sassydog
Erkoehler w/ boat
JLF
Lance
Jeremy79
Nikki
UMP

People that attended last year that we haven't heard from:

Milkmania
Stevo137
Pilot02
Lake Pirate w/ boat?

Mag_Red
04-09-2007, 05:42 AM
How could you leave Hoosier off that list???:D

FlatBoard
04-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Count me in... I am just down the creek!!

jlf
04-09-2007, 09:15 AM
You forgot Jimmy Stevens and Kycat2007. What about Cousin Dave (I think that was his name, it was HB's cousin). Kind of looks like we might only have two possible three boats. I guess it's not a problem if no one else shows up!! If we do not make a weeks vacation out of this trip then Lance and I might be in with a boat.

04-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I saw a post from Stevo saying he would see us at "Mania 2007" and Hoosier hasnt commmited to Lisa in 10 years of living with her, so dont think he will commit to Mag Mania this soon either. ;) He will just show up last minute most likey. Lakey, I dayum sure hope he makes it too! and We NEED the Milkman at Mania! It aint gonna be Mania without Milk, Hoosier, Lakey, and Stevo. We need the bruthas there! :D

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-09-2007, 10:18 AM
I'll check with 'the boss' to see what we have going on. I read back to check location...
Paul

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 10:22 AM
i sure hope that hoosier will be there, but we won't know that until at least Sept.

In terms of not having enough boats i will not let that happen.

BrianM
04-09-2007, 10:38 AM
My wife and I are in. Looks like there are going to be at least a few wife/girlfriends there. It is on the calendar. Plan to bring the boat as well. Anyone bringing a slalom course??

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 10:49 AM
My wife and I are in. Looks like there are going to be at least a few wife/girlfriends there. It is on the calendar. Plan to bring the boat as well. Anyone bringing a slalom course??

Pilot02 usually supplies the course......where are u Pilot????

milkmania
04-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Ok, what is holding "newbies" back from joining in the Mag Mania festivities? The dates are set for Sept 14-16 w/ some people arriving earlier.

Mag Red w/ boat
Jrandol
Boardbreaker
Rockman
Sassydog
Erkoehler w/ boat
JLF
Lance
Jeremy79
Nikki
UMP

Milkmania
Stevo137
Pilot02
Lake Pirate w/ boat?

had A LOT of unexpected expenses since last MagMania.
I can't say that I'm not coming, but it's not looking good:(

Mag_Red
04-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Come on Brian! You know you own the futon by now and , if I remember correctly............there's a bottle down there with your name on it!:D

Monte
04-09-2007, 11:18 AM

Mag Red w/ boat
Jrandol
Boardbreaker
Rockman
Sassydog
Erkoehler w/ boat
JLF
Lance
Jeremy79
Nikki
UMP

Milkmania
Stevo137
Pilot02
Lake Pirate w/ boat?

Tentatively speaking.. Count me in along with my wife... Not sure whether we'll be bringing the boat... I will confirm very soon:cool:

04-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Come on Brian! You know you own the futon by now and , if I remember correctly............there's a bottle down there with your name on it!:D
the futon HAS to be better than the dreaded Hammock!8p :D

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 11:49 AM
1. Mag Red w/ boat
2. Footin w/ boat if needed.
3. Jrandol
4. Boardbreaker
5. Rockman
6. Sassydog
7. Erkoehler w/ boat
8. JLF
9. Lance
10. Jeremy79
11. Nikki
12. UMP
13. Hoosier Bob
14. Cousin Dave
15. BrianM w/ boat
16. BrianM's wife
17. Flatboard
18. Lake Pirate w/ boat?
19. Leroy w/ boat if needed

Tentative:

Monte72
Monte72's wife
Milkmania
Stevo137
Stevo's son
Pilot02
P-hat in Cincy w/ 205v
P-hat in Cincy' wife
P-hat crew
P-hat crew
Too-Tall
MrCrowson
Slink
Ryan

sassydog
04-09-2007, 06:03 PM
WHOA!!! it's only april and we're already posting "the list"? doesn this mean i already have to start working on MMIII music? As if it weren't far enough away as is, the attendance list only heightens my enthusiasm!

Footin
04-09-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm there! Perfect pass should be installed by then.

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Footin, are you going to need your boat by then?

Footin
04-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Footin, are you going to need your boat by then?

Never know????? (probably not)

My boat and 2k right?

TOO-TALL
04-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Put me on the Tentative list......

I will be in Michigan the weekend before and will try and make it

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Never know????? (probably not)

My boat and 20k right?

I told you it would need to be just a few k more :)

LakePirate
04-09-2007, 06:33 PM
I'll be there, don't you worry your little head.

You trying to sell me a boat Erk?

Last year my boat got all stickered up with Chicago MasterCraft.

I will bring my boat if needed. Oh and I will pick up JRandol and kidnap him for the weekend if I have to.

Slalom course is covered. One way or another.

Has anyone heard from Ron Jeremy? He has to show.

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 06:40 PM
I'll be there, don't you worry your little head.

You trying to sell me a boat Erk?

Last year my boat got all stickered up with Chicago MasterCraft.

I will bring my boat if needed. Oh and I will pick up JRandol and kidnap him for the weekend if I have to.

Slalom course is covered. One way or another.

Has anyone heard from Ron Jeremy? He has to show.

Sure hope he doesn't piss in his pants again this year:o

04-09-2007, 07:26 PM
"Ron Jeremy" Ruled! that dude was hilarious! I almost peed my pants laughing when Lakey called him Ron Jeremy!:uglyhamme

Footin
04-09-2007, 07:29 PM
If Bob can't make it in the spring anyone interested in a small outing and renting a cabin or a few hotel rooms?

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 07:42 PM
If Bob can't make it in the spring anyone interested in a small outing and renting a cabin or a few hotel rooms?

I'm in.....

Leroy
04-09-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm in for MMIII.

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm in for MMIII.

I will add you to the list, will u be traveling alone? are u bringing your boat?

Leroy
04-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Probably just me from the family, hope to travel with Bob, Slink, Michael, ??? from around here. I could bring my boat if needed.

Mag_Red
04-09-2007, 09:46 PM
:eek3: I better get off my *ss and start getting Ilean cleaned up! Will definately look into a second Houseboat for this year. With the lake down, it would be cool to tie up overnight and build a bon fire. You guys rule! Can't wait to see my old friends again and meet the new one coming down for the first time. :toast:

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 10:42 PM
I am thinking of renting a houseboat for this years Mag Mania, from the sounds of it I would have to drive it up from Conley Bottom Marina. Anyone know how long it would take on a house boat, how fast do the houseboats go???

I just checked the pricing, and it looks like a Friday-Monday rental is $1500 for a boat that has 4 queen beds and a pull out couch.

The next size up house boat would get us 6 queen beds, and a sofa. The Friday-Monday rental for this boat is $2500.

These prices don't include the cost of fuel.....I'm guessing we'd burn atleast $200 in fuel. If there is enough interest, I can call to see if we can do a thurs.-Sun. rental.

Just for comparison purposes, the Lee's Ford Marina motel is $50 per night.

So, is anyone interested in going in on a houseboat rental?

LakePirate
04-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Anywhere I can tie up the hammock I am good..

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Anywhere I can tie up the hammock I am good..

There will be a $25 per night hammock charge :)

LakePirate
04-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Is that for additional occupancy?

erkoehler
04-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Is that for additional occupancy?

Call it what you will, just kick in to the kitty :)

LakePirate
04-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Call it what you will, just kick in to the kitty :)

You ain't got to worry about that.

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 12:38 AM
You ain't got to worry about that.

I never do :) Now, you drinking all the beer, I worry about that:D

Bump for Duckguy.....

Ryan
04-10-2007, 12:47 AM

Anyone know what the price differences are between cabins and houseboats, as well as convenience of locale vs driving a houseboat accross the lake? Are there waterfront cabins? I love the idea as long as there's a dock or anchored boats are sheltered from wind.

When is the cutoff for RSVP? I've got to check on a few loose ends before I can commit.

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 01:04 AM
If we decide to do the 2nd house boat, there is a 60 day cancellation policy, and they don't gaurantee you get your money back unless they can re-book that weekend. And still, they only return 75% of the deposit.

The cabins are $75 a night. The motel is $50 a night. A houseboat is going to be either $1500 or $2500 depending on how big of a boat we need for 4 nights. Pricing per person is dependant on how many people we cram into the boat! I'll sleep on the floor as long as there is a halfway comfortable spot!

The cabins/motel isn't "on the water" but it is a short walk away down one hell of a hill and back up that hill in the evening.

As far as where to park the boats, we usually tie up around Mag's slip that he has for his houseboat. If we did rent a 2nd houseboat, I assume we would either anchor or tie up to the sides of the houseboat. I can bring down a bunch of big bumpers so we can all raft up without any issue. I don't think that there would be an issue w/ leaving the boats tied to the side of a houseboat overnight, or rafting up and anchoring for an overnight stay on the water.

04-10-2007, 09:24 AM
We all know Hoosier is too cheap for any of this. He will just get drunk and sleep on steve's floor again. :rolleyes: (poor steveo) Lakey, I advise that you and Hoosier dont be bunking together in the hammock. He just wants a free place to crash. dont belive all the stuff he told you about the future and your hopes and dreams.;) He can pay his way like the rest of us and pay $50 for a hotel room. Lakey, tie up your hammock next to the bathrooms, at least you can beat randol there in the morning after Steve's Chili night. 8p

I didnt mind staying at the hotel at all. The rooms arent 5 star accomodations, but they are clean and thats all that matters. Personally, I think the rooms are a decent value. a good clean cheap place to sleep & shower. thats all you need cuz the rest of the time is out on the water.

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:03 AM
This is awesome, we have more than 20 people already signed up and it is still five months away!

I will agree with UMP that the rooms at the marina aren't that bad, but there is nothing like a houseboat trip from what I hear. So, I guess it is just something a bit different than a normal vacation that I am going to try.

Plus, with this many people already signed up it will be nice to have the extra space during the day to hang out in between pulls.

04-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Tell Hoosier bob to be sure to bring his kneee board and an extra rib cage for the event!;) 8p

SNOOTYSKIER
04-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Is this event something I should attend? I figured it was a big Wallyfest, but I read that you will be having a slalom course there. If you people would like, for a price I could come there and put on a slalom clinic.

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-10-2007, 01:55 PM
1. Mag Red w/ boat
3. Jrandol
4. Boardbreaker
5. Rockman
6. Sassydog
7. Erkoehler w/ boat
8. JLF
9. Lance
10. Jeremy79
11. Nikki
12. UMP
13. Hoosier Bob
14. Cousin Dave
15. BrianM w/ boat
16. BrianM's wife
17. Flatboard
18. Lake Pirate w/ boat?

Tentative:

Monte72
Monte72's wife
Milkmania
Stevo137
Stevo's son
Pilot02
P-hat in Cincy (possible: me, wife, and 2 other MC-ers...husband/wife team)
Too-Tall
MrCrowson
Slink
Ryan

Please see update above. If we can make it, we'll get a cabin or camp.
Oh...and 1 set of us will tow. It'll be either our '04 or their '01, but either way...205v for boarding.

04-10-2007, 02:07 PM
1. Mag Red w/ boat
3. Jrandol
4. Boardbreaker
5. Rockman
6. Sassydog
7. Erkoehler w/ boat
8. JLF
9. Lance
10. Jeremy79
11. Nikki
12. UMP
13. Hoosier Bob
14. Cousin Dave
15. BrianM w/ boat
16. BrianM's wife
17. Flatboard
18. Lake Pirate w/ boat?

Tentative:

Monte72
Monte72's wife
Milkmania
Stevo137
Stevo's son
Pilot02
P-hat in Cincy
Too-Tall
MrCrowson
Slink
Ryan

So, Erk, Why am I so far down the list at #12? 8p I must not rate...

At least I am higher on the list than Hoosier, and thats all that really counts anyway. ;)

Hey, did anyone get "Ron Jeremy"s phone #? we should give him a call and make sure that him and his hawaiian shirt can attend. Maybe we can lure him in with that very same bottle of Maker's Mark that I stashed in Mag's houseboat? :D What about that other drunk guy that insisted on talking to me and Randol? what happend to him? he was bummin' beers and cigarettes all night long. He was the "guest that never leaves" HA!! Mag Mania is such a hoot! SO, who will be the last survivors standing at this event? Lance, Carissa, Milk, Mag and myself were the strongest of heart last year! what a great dinner at the Lee's Ford marina restaurant that sunday night! WOW! That sweet tea they serve there is out of this world! I cant wait to have some this year. The "survivors" will have to go to dinner there again this year! :) Just dont tell the drunk guy that peed his pants, or "Ron Jeremy" about this.....

04-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Please see update above. If we can make it, we'll get a cabin or camp.
Oh...and 1 set of us will tow. It'll be either our '04 or their '01, but either way...205v for boarding.
Far out P-hat! Looking forward to meeting you! the more boats the merrier! Just DONT hang around the "no wake" bouys at night.....generally not a safe place for you or your boat to be when Hoosier Bob is in town. :cool:

And someone please remember to tell Jeff Randol to bring enough gas!;)

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 02:27 PM
1. Mag Red w/ boat
2. Footin w/ boat if needed. (ProStar 205)
3. Jrandol
4. Boardbreaker
5. Rockman
6. Sassydog
7. Erkoehler w/ boat
8. JLF
9. Lance
10. Jeremy79
11. Nikki
12. UMP
13. Hoosier Bob
14. Cousin Dave
15. BrianM w/ boat
16. BrianM's wife
17. Flatboard w/ boat
18. Lake Pirate w/ boat? (TriStar)
20. Prambold
21. Too-Tall
22. Dmayer84
23. Pilot02

Tentative:

Monte72
Monte72's wife
Milkmania
Stevo137
Stevo's son
P-hat in Cincy w/ 205v
P-hat in Cincy' wife
P-hat crew
P-hat crew
MrCrowson
Slink
Ryan
m-funf
Bcampbe7 (ProStar 190)
TrickSkier

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-10-2007, 02:33 PM
1. Mag Red w/ boat
3. Jrandol
4. Boardbreaker
5. Rockman
6. Sassydog
7. Erkoehler w/ boat
8. JLF
9. Lance
10. Jeremy79
11. Nikki
12. UMP
13. Hoosier Bob
14. Cousin Dave
15. BrianM w/ boat
16. BrianM's wife
17. Flatboard
18. Lake Pirate w/ boat?

Tentative:

Monte72
Monte72's wife
Milkmania
Stevo137
Stevo's son
Pilot02
P-hat in Cincy w/ 205v
P-hat in Cincy' wife
P-hat crew
P-hat crew
Too-Tall
MrCrowson
Slink
Ryan

Shewt...sounds like the unofficial "Mid-North, South, East, and West" MC reunion! Somebody alert MC corporate!

pram
04-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Like UMP said as far as I know I am coming from the Da Nort as well. I have been looking into flights and they are coming in about 600 or so. The Mrs. got a trip 2 weeks ago with the girls so I am good to go8p

I am up for either kicking in for a house boat or renting a room at the motel that UMP is raving about. It doesn't really matter one way or the other to me.

Erk how many people are you thinking about for the house boat? If it is 4 nights @ $50 per night that's $200 so we would need say 8 people for a boat that is $1500 I guess. I am of the same mindset as you as long as there is a comfortable spot on the floor and I can't fall into the water in my sleep it don't really matter to me.

Is there a prize for the farthest flyer or the only Foreigner at MagMania ?
If Sizzler comes he will definitely beat me on the distance thing though :D

M-Funf
04-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm definitely thinking about making the pilgrimage to MMIII.

Things turned upside-down at my house last week, and I won't know for the next month or so if it will be possible, but please add me to the "tentative" list.

If I do come, I'll likely stay in the motel or cabins (I snore like a bear)...but may need to bum a ride from the airport. :o

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Prambold,

Glad to hear are going to come down, that is awesome! As far as how many people for the houseboat, I am with you on trying to put as many people as possible on a 2nd houseboat to off set the price.

04-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Is there a prize for the farthest flyer or the only Foreigner at MagMania ?
D Yea, you get the free half bottle of maker's mark (mouth wash) that I stashed on Mag's house boat!:D

Mag_Red
04-10-2007, 03:50 PM
:wavey: Hey......can I come too????:D

Mag_Red
04-10-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm definitely thinking about making the pilgrimage to MMIII.

Things turned upside-down at my house last week, and I won't know for the next month or so if it will be possible, but please add me to the "tentative" list.

If I do come, I'll likely stay in the motel or cabins (I snore like a bear)...but may need to bum a ride from the airport. :oYou're going to have to fight Sizzler for the title if he shows up8p

04-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Mag, you brigning Renee to MM3???:D

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Anybody heard from Sporty in 2007?

TOO-TALL
04-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Looks like I'm in going to take friday off work.Probaly leave friday early morning or thursday after work.
The houseboat is a great idea we vaction on a houseboat every year at Dale Hollow and its so much fun.Still up in the air were I will stay..

If someone or two from the Chicago area would like to carpool with me thats cool...then I could bring my boat(X2) do ya think we'll need it??.

04-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Looks like I'm in going to take friday off work.Probaly leave friday early morning or thursday after work.
The houseboat is a great idea we vaction on a houseboat every year at Dale Hollow and its so much fun.Still up in the air were I will stay..

If someone or two from the Chicago area would like to carpool with me thats cool...then I could bring my boat(X2) do ya think we'll need it??.
Too Tall, you cant ride with Erk cuz he will be hauling all that frozen chicken in his vehicle. 8p ;)

but hey, bringing your boat with you is a GREAT idea! I dont think there will be an over abundance of boats there.

Mag_Red
04-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Mag, you brigning Renee to MM3???:DWell if I do, I ain't sharing!8p

pram
04-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Chicken? chicken? man oh man I can't wait to get ahold of some of that famouse Chicago chicken.

What kinda sauce is on it UMP?

pram
04-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Well if I do, I ain't sharing!8p

What's a Renee :rolleyes: And why won't you share:D

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 07:55 PM

We should play it by ear, but as of now I think I am leaving Wednesday night.

Footin
04-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Anybody heard from Sporty in 2007?

I tried to call him around the first if the year, never got ahold of him.

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 09:27 PM
I tried to call him around the first if the year, never got ahold of him.

wonder what happened to him.......would be cool to meet him in person.

Footin
04-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey Erkle, PP is almost done, still have to drill the hole, install paddlewheel and then just clean up. It has been pretty easy so far.

Slinkyredfoot
04-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Do you have to sit at the "Cool Kid's Table" to be invited to this, or what??

Footin
04-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Do you have to sit at the "Cool Kid's Table" to be invited to this, or what??

No, all are invited....even Erkle......and he rode the short bus!

Monte
04-10-2007, 09:55 PM
No, all are invited....even Erkle......and he rode the short bus!

But......... he's got a very nice lookin girlfriend........:)

Slinkyredfoot
04-10-2007, 09:58 PM
So do ya just show up and ogle at Erks good looking girlfriend, or do you bring your own girlfriend and hope that everyone ogles at her?

Footin
04-10-2007, 10:02 PM
So do ya just show up and ogle at Erks good looking girlfriend, or do you bring your own girlfriend and hope that everyone ogles at her?

Either is fine with us.

Monte
04-10-2007, 10:03 PM

Uh I was only helping Erk off the short bus.. I guess you bring your own girlfriend, and ooogle her.........:) I'm a newbe to MM, other than reading through a couple thousand posts about it last year....

dmayer84
04-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Whats the closest airport to MMIII?

Leroy
04-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Take you pick Cincinnati or Nashville.

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Whats the closest airport to MMIII?

Should I put you on the tentative list or the rsvp'd list? I gaurantee that you will have a good time!!!! :)

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Yo Peeps!! Erk keeps asking about MM3, yep, I intend to be there. Hopefully Lakey and I can commute together. What do you say Lakey? Looking forward to it ya'll!! :cool:

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Jeff, welcome back to the board! I knew you couldn't stay away from the MMIII thread :)

So, wanna buy a boat :D

Footin
Jeffs back!

They all come back.

dmayer84
Should I put you on the tentative list or the rsvp'd list? I gaurantee that you will have a good time!!!! :)

I want to go got 14 days of vacation on my hands and dont know what to do with it.

If I fly I just need to find a ride from the airport there and I would throw down on a houseboat, I just need a spot on the floor.

Was considering driving, but it would be a long drive with poor mileage. Just found out that I can fly anywhere that Continental goes for free. Mark me down as RSVP.:D

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Jeff, welcome back to the board! I knew you couldn't stay away from the MMIII thread :)

So, wanna buy a boat :D

How much??? Did Hear you say FREE on the phone yesterday??? It sure sounded like it!! 8p

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Jeffs back!

They all come back.

Word Footin! Did you buy a new ride yet?

Footin
04-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Hey Erk, I hear buying signs.

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey Erk, I hear buying signs.
I know, I know......you should buy a 197, and Jeff can buy your 205!!!

Footin
04-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Word Footin! Did you buy a new ride yet?

Not yet, still eyeballin the one in GA and started pricing new ones.

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:32 PM

Oh, HELL NO! :) Better watch your drain plug at Mag Mania :) :)

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:33 PM

It was still there as of Saturday when I drove past.

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Oh, HELL NO! :) Better watch your drain plug at Mag Mania :) :)

Its all about the mighty dollar Erk! Sharpen your pencil for Footin! :D

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Its all about the mighty dollar Erk! Sharpen your pencil for Footin! :D

All he has to do is give me a list of options and a price range, I'll find him a deal :)

Mike, a realistic price!!!

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:35 PM
All he has to do is give me a list of options and a price range, I'll find him a deal :)

Mike, a realistic price!!!
Dude we are just messing with you, I was referring to a car...........8p

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:37 PM
I was referring to a boat.....he needs a 197 so we don't have to keep foot'n behind the x-star! :)

Footin
04-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Erk, if I buy a boat, you da man.

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:38 PM

Can I put stickers on it too:D

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:39 PM

When you do, make sure you get 100 gallons of free gas, I did on my last two transactions.
Hey Erk, where do I send my receipts too?? :confused: ;)

Footin
04-10-2007, 10:41 PM
He can't sell us a boat, we are out of his territory..........

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:42 PM
When you do, make sure you get 100 gallons of free gas, I did on my last two transactions.
Hey Erk, where do I send my receipts too?? :confused: ;)

Attn: Mike
3529 S. Tyron St.
Charlotte, NC 28217

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
He can't sell us a boat, we are out of his territory..........

Plenty of used boats out there :)

Monte
04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
3529 S. Tyron St.
Charlotte, NC 28217

ROTFLMAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:purplaugh

bcampbe7
04-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Good to see you online Jeff!

You know you always have a decent PS190 about 3 hours North of ya to use!

erkoehler
04-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Beau.....what's up! Are you in for Sept?

bcampbe7
04-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Beau.....what's up! Are you in for Sept?

Possibly... I will have to see if Wendy will let me off for a weekend!

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:50 PM
3529 S. Tyron St.
Charlotte, NC 28217

Well I did do a good amount of business with Mike last year..........

Nah, me thinks Erkle will cover it! :D

6ballsisall
04-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Good to see you online Jeff!

You know you always have a decent PS190 about 3 hours North of ya to use!

how the heck are you Beau??!! Did you get my vmail?

I will definetely take you up on that boating offer..... the move has severely drained the pocket book, who knows what/if I'll have a boat this summer......:(

bcampbe7
04-10-2007, 10:57 PM
how the heck are you Beau??!! Did you get my vmail?

I will definetely take you up on that boating offer..... the move has severely drained the pocket book, who knows what/if I'll have a boat this summer......:(

I did...
I'll get in touch with ya this weekend. I have been busier than Hoosier Bob at a Coors Light Convention!

04-11-2007, 09:20 AM
I have been busier than Hoosier Bob at a Coors Light Convention!
OMG I THINK I AM GONNA PEE MY PANTS I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!

Good one Beau!!!!!!:D

FlatBoard
04-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Glad to see I made the list. Looking foward to my first MagMania!!! :D By the way, I will have my boat.

Oh, one more thing, y'all are NUTS!! :)

jlf
04-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Well it's nice to see Jeff is back. Lance and I are down with the houseboat rental if enough people are in to offset cost. Since everyone else has volunteered to sleep on the floor, I'd be more than happy to lay claim on one of those nice queen beds!!

To whoever said they'd bring the X-2, please do, Lance and I love to wakeboard and will be unable to tow our boat this year, we are going to be continueing our journeys on to Dover after MM3. I am hoping Erk comes thorough again this year with another X-Star for me to test drive!! Just in case another wake boat would be awesome though. Lance and I would be happy to throw a little gas money your way for a pull or two.

On the houseboat Erk, Lance and I will be staying through Monday for sure and probably arriving later evening on thurs, like last year. I'd need to know if we'd need a room for Sun night then or maybe Mag would let us crash on Ilean's floor for one night?

jlf
04-11-2007, 12:11 PM
It's fricken' snowing here, we have an inch or so on the ground and it's still coming down, yet for some reason this thread has got me so excited to be out on the water again.

Is it Sept yet? Looking forward to meeting all the new folk and talking with some old friends again.

M-Funf
04-11-2007, 12:18 PM
You're going to have to fight Sizzler for the title if he shows up8p

:uglyhamme: :uglyhamme:

I'd sleep on the houseboat, but the last time I went houseboating and started snoring, they threw me into the lake...asleep! :eek:

M-Funf
04-11-2007, 12:19 PM
It's fricken' snowing here, we have an inch or so on the ground and it's still coming down, yet for some reason this thread has got me so excited to be out on the water again.

That just aint right. The wife and I are headed to Clevelage next week for about a week. We were hoping for better weather :mad:

Leroy
04-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Great hearing from you Jeff! How's life in Atlanta? Warmer than here I'm sure!

jlf
04-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Hey Erk are you working on a sticker for MM3 this year. I'd like on small enough to put on my board please!!

erkoehler
04-11-2007, 05:52 PM
You draw the picture/sticker and I'll make them :)

04-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Cool!!!!!:cool: WHo's gonna design it? or should we have a contest? the winner gets to have a drink from last year's Makers Mark bottle!!!:D

erkoehler
04-12-2007, 10:27 AM
no thanks......i saw who drank from that bottle last year. Ron Jeremy did not appear tom be the cleanest person.

04-12-2007, 10:36 AM
no thanks......i saw who drank from that bottle last year. Ron Jeremy did not appear tom be the cleanest person.
Well, chalk that up as one in the "NO" catagory

Erk, you get that houseboat figured out yet? you know you can fit alot of frozen chicken on that. see if they have one with extra freezers.;)

sassydog
04-12-2007, 02:37 PM
sweet! i've honestly been thinking up a logo/sticker anyhow, something along the lines of the "monster energy drink" logo. Ump i will take that bet on the whiskey, you can't let good booze go to waste. Besides, i drank form that bottle just like everyone else, and i'm still alive. Cast iron stomache!

sassydog
04-12-2007, 03:52 PM
erk, don't forget this time!!!!

sassydog
04-12-2007, 03:53 PM
or.......................

sassydog
04-12-2007, 04:01 PM
thank UMP for egging me on to this. hahahah get it 'egging', chicken, hahah. I crack myself up, ooooooo crack, egg, chicken, hahahah. call me butter, cuz i'm on a roll!

04-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Rock on Sassy! I sure hope Erk Remembers to bring that chicken!

04-12-2007, 04:07 PM
By the way Sassy, do you prefer your chicken "Wang Chung" style? Or "Fung Shuay"

:confused:

sassydog
04-12-2007, 05:08 PM
i like my chicken the way i like my women................Hot, naked and full of beer!!! mmmmmmm beer can chicken(drool)

jlf
04-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Yea, you get the free half bottle of maker's mark (mouth wash) that I stashed on Mag's house boat!:D
I'm not so sure that bottle made it through the weekend, I sort of remember feeding it to the fish after Ron Jeremy was taking pulls:(

jlf
04-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Erk you don't want me designing any stickers, I suck at that sort of stuff. I liked the simple Mag Mania II one you did last year and put on the house boat door, just a little smaller. It was simple and only words.

Any more information to share on the houseboat situation? Where are you thinking about renting it from again?

04-15-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm not so sure that bottle made it through the weekend, I sort of remember feeding it to the fish after Ron Jeremy was taking pulls:(
IM not sure thats enviromentally sound....:o

:D Too funny! Makes you wonder whats gonna happen this year!:)

erkoehler
04-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Conelly Bottom is where the houseboat would be rented from.

JLF, when are you planning to drive down?

Footin
04-15-2007, 01:44 PM

That will be a long houseboat ride to Lee's Ford.

erkoehler
04-15-2007, 03:28 PM
That will be a long houseboat ride to Lee's Ford.

Mag estimated it at 4 hours.

Mag_Red
04-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Mag estimated it at 4 hours.Maybe 2 hours really. We should go for it.:twocents:

dmayer84
04-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Just found out that the dates for my Fire class have been changed from beginning of Oct to beginning of Sept. Not sure if I can miss a class or not.

Erk, can you move me over to the tentative list.

erkoehler
04-15-2007, 08:24 PM
No.............

Footin
04-15-2007, 08:27 PM
I looked at the list, this would be by far the largest MM.

Footin
04-15-2007, 08:37 PM
We could fill the hotel!

erkoehler
04-15-2007, 10:04 PM
Mike we are renting a houseboat..........you in????

M-Funf
04-16-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm trying to figure out what it's going to take to get me there. I'd probably stay in the hotel at the marina, but I'm trying to find the best flight. Does anybody know which closest city has a big airport? I see that Lexington is probably closest, but it's not that far to Louisville, Knoxville, or even Nashville...any suggestions?

Mag_Red
04-16-2007, 01:15 PM
If you and UMP arrive at Greater Cincinnati Airport aound the same time, you could ride down with us.

dmayer84
04-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Well I've been told I can miss a class. I just have to make it up, I'm in the same boat now too, need to figure out where I'm goin to fly into and how im going to get there.

erkoehler
04-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Well I've been told I can miss a class. I just have to make it up, I'm in the same boat now too, need to figure out where I'm goin to fly into and how im going to get there.

Good thing I didn't move your name.....:)

Footin
04-16-2007, 07:50 PM
Mike we are renting a houseboat..........you in????

I think I will stick with the hotel.

pram
04-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Once everyone decides on the date and time that they arriving and where maybe we can rent a van to transport us all to the lake? No point having 20 people with 20 rental cars all at the same place... If you see a guy on the side of the road with a ski and and pack-sack pick him/her up chances are they are going to the same place as you LOL

TOO-TALL
04-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Does someone have the name and phone # for the hotel.
Is the hotel witin walkin distance of the event?

Thanks

Footin
04-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Call the phone number listed on the Lee's Ford web site.

Yes you can walk down a STEEP hill to the docks.

dmayer84
04-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Stickin my thumb out lookin for a ride from any airport in the area. Unless we do split renting somethin to get there.

Footin
04-16-2007, 09:38 PM
I will be headed south bound out of C-bus and could stop at an airport for a pickup.

dmayer84
04-16-2007, 10:03 PM
Was just lookin at flights, looks like I can get a flight into any of the airports in the area no problem. Just need to coordinate on gettin picked up and dropped off on when people will be goin by the airports.

6ballsisall
04-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Lakepirate and I will be heading up from Atlanta together. Anyone flying into ATL can ride with us. We might ask you to ride the MARTA up north depending on timing etc... but that'll cost you less than $2.....

jlf
04-17-2007, 08:32 AM

JLF, when are you planning to drive down?
Erk we are going to be leaving on Thurs Sept 13 in the early morning so we arrive in Lee's Ford sometime in the early evening. Why you need us to swing though and meet you to pick up a boat? That would be cool only problem would be getting it home, since we are officially going to be heading on to Dover after we leave KY. We will definitely not be pulling our boat with.

We would be more than happy to pick anyone up on our way through. We pretty much hit all the major cities on the way down. We will only have room for one maybe two depending on the amount of gear and luggage.

jlf
04-17-2007, 09:09 AM
We know Erk is bringing the Chicken....who's bringing the Ragu?

04-17-2007, 11:04 AM
We know Erk is bringing the Chicken....who's bringing the Ragu?
TRU DAT My friend!!! Erk is MOST certainly in charge of bringing the chicken. The Ragu? thats optional. We can get some at wally world when Milk and I go there to look for some of those granola bars Hoosier likes. the Grandma's oatmeal-nut-raisin smakers or somthing like that....:cool: ya know, Milk and I thought those were for real. we spent about a half hour looking for those darn things....:rolleyes:

sassydog
04-17-2007, 05:34 PM
CJ! depending on when John and Erk plan on going, maybe i'll bum a ride with you and Lance. God knows there's only 5 months to decide. Then you can be the first to have all the MM III music, instead of the last.

Maristar210
04-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Wish I could get there. I hear some kinda chicken being served at this event....

LakePirate
04-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Erkle shot the house bote last night

Said there was no chicken
Made him cry

Went to the X-Star got a .45

Erkle shot the house bote last night.

erkoehler
04-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Wish I could get there. I hear some kinda chicken being served at this event....

what is your excuse?

04-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Erkle shot the house bote last night

Said there was no chicken
Made him cry

Went to the X-Star got a .45

Erkle shot the house bote last night.
WHAT?????

what do you mean NO chicken? :mad: Erk, what the hell is going on here? I thought you were bringing chicken??? :confused: You gotta get this straight. Lots of peeps are depending on the chicken being there.