PDA

View Full Version : Shower issue.

TOO-TALL
04-01-2007, 11:44 PM
I tried my shower the other day and the water "pulses" coming out of the head and there is almost no pressure.I took the Hot/Cold knobs off and cleaned the streens but, the water still pulses.I think my pump is bad..anybody have this problem before? If there is a quick solution I'd like to know before I buy a new pump.How much is a new pump??
Boat is a 2003 X2.

Thanks

Leroy
04-02-2007, 01:20 AM
I bought mine off ebay for $45.

Sounds like it could be the pressure regulator triping on for some reason. You had a good choice to clean the screens. Can you disconnect the output hose of the pump and let it run and see if it still does it?

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 01:26 AM
I tried my shower the other day and the water "pulses" coming out of the head and there is almost no pressure.I took the Hot/Cold knobs off and cleaned the streens but, the water still pulses.I think my pump is bad..anybody have this problem before? If there is a quick solution I'd like to know before I buy a new pump.How much is a new pump??
Boat is a 2003 X2.

Thanks

Does it still do this if you rev up the engine?

Cary K.
04-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Deja Vu ! I have the exact same problem. Cleaned my screens last week and it didn't help. I'll try revving the engine, but would like to hear any other suggestions.

TMCNo1
04-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Pay your water bill!

TOO-TALL
04-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Does it still do this if you rev up the engine?

Yup,It does it at high and low RPMS.

erkoehler
04-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Your going to need to blow out the lines, something is causing a build up of pressure which causes the pump to pulsate. Either that, or your not getting enough water.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Pay your water bill!
ROFLAMO!!!!:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

TOO-TALL
04-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Your going to need to blow out the lines, something is causing a build up of pressure which causes the pump to pulsate. Either that, or your not getting enough water.

I was bored today so I blow all the lines out and tried it......no go it still surges.And my pump shakes very badly.I think it is time for a new one...bummer:( :confused: :(
Whats the going price on these Eric??

erkoehler
04-08-2007, 05:16 PM
I was bored today so I blow all the lines out and tried it......no go it still surges.And my pump shakes very badly.I think it is time for a new one...bummer:( :confused: :(
Whats the going price on these Eric??

You just need a new pump correct?

TOO-TALL
04-08-2007, 05:25 PM
The pump and the round clear plastic filter that screws on the the pump.......Thanks

JohnnyB
04-08-2007, 06:35 PM
ROFLAMO!!!!:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Rolling On the Floor Laughing @$$ My Off??????? Looks like it belongs in the time for a drink thread..