PDA

View Full Version : TMCNo1 is leaving.

TMCNo1
04-01-2007, 08:47 AM
After sitting here, reading some threads/posts and trying to justify responding, especially the Toober Star thread, I realized this site has gone in the dump. I now understand why others would depart. I have got to go something different. Please understand, cause I love you guys and Happy MasterCrafting, but..........................................:(

Andrι
04-01-2007, 08:49 AM
After sitting here, reading some threads/posts and trying to justify responding, especially the Toober Star thread, I realized this site has gone in the dump. I now understand why others would depart. I have got to go something different. Please understand, cause I love you guys and Happy MasterCrafting, but..........................................:(
OK,i'll bite!
Please Harold ,don't buy a Malibu...:(

ProTour X9
04-01-2007, 08:58 AM
oooooooooooook whats up #1?, either someone got your password or you need therapy:rolleyes:

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-01-2007, 09:03 AM

Let me guess...April Fools!?!? Hopefully so...

hleepert
04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Thanks for saying P-hat. I forgot about today being April first. I am now ready for the rest of the day!

Let me guess...April Fools!?!? Hopefully so...

ProTour X9
04-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Thanks for saying P-hat. I forgot about today being April first. I am now ready for the rest of the day!

Well at least I'm not the only one:o :o

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Well at least I'm not the only one:o :o

I'm surprised I remembered. I think I have vodka/tonic still coursing thru my head... :o

I just hope I'm right! I think MC might shut the site down if Harold was so disgusted that he left.

Moderator4
04-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Harold - on your way back pick up some take-out for me... I'm starving over here ... and grab me a soda as well (diet preferably).

Thanks In Advance!

SkiDog
04-01-2007, 09:20 AM
After reading a few OTHER threads, I too am calling BS on this! I've known #1 longer than ANYBODY on here, and you can bet your a$$, if he was out, I would have gotten a phone call first! This ain't Ron Crotty you're messing with ole man! And yea, I know what day it is. You couldn't go back to your old way of life before you got that damn computer anyway. FINALLY, after all these years. you got out from under Lynn's apron! You think she want's you back hangin round her all day, bugging her, tripping over her, and just plain gettin in the damn way?! Hell nooooooooooooooooo! Why just the other day, she called me asking me about getting you a NEW computer! One that, when you log on to this site, that some straps will wrap around you, and keep you in the assummed position, for at least 12 hours before letting up. I'm working on that project as we sit here now! ( had to take a break and go take some more peacock pictures a minute ago though). You new self strapping unit will be delivered shortly!

congrats #1 !! what's it like to have a buncha dudes sittin around talking about you?

G-man
04-01-2007, 09:58 AM
could this be an April Fools joke or is Harold coming to the dark side with me? Your really going to like being ......

I've been moderated,, it's alright

JimN
04-01-2007, 10:25 AM
G-man- don't be surprised if you get a PM from one of the mods about your plug for another brand.

Monte
04-01-2007, 10:30 AM
You have inspired me Harold! If you can cut ties with TT and Mastercraft well I can do it too... I have decided to sell off all my worldly posessions, quit my job, and tour the country in search of the K-fed lifestyle.... Thanks Harold for showing me the light!!

roddydog
04-01-2007, 05:19 PM
8p HeeHee!!:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Toober Tom
04-01-2007, 05:21 PM
I sure hope he is joking. I would hate to lose my toobing buddy TMCNo1.

G-man
04-01-2007, 06:07 PM
G-man- don't be surprised if you get a PM from one of the mods about your plug for another brand.

I wouldn't call it a plug

BriEOD
04-01-2007, 06:17 PM
;) Ok, well since he is leaving I'll go ahead and delete his profile.

bigmac
04-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Ok, well since he is leaving I'll go ahead and delete his profile.Hmmmm....usually, moderators' privileges are quite a bit more limited than that. Looking through both the Admin and the moderator's control panel, I don't see how a moderator could be allowed to delete anything except maybe the a user's profile picture. Of course, that's still likely to sting him pretty good...I know how Harold is attached to his online graphics. Of course, this is a substantially older version of vBulletin than is current, so maybe I'm not remembering what was available in previous versions.

;)

BriEOD
04-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Hmmmm....usually, moderators' privileges are quite a bit more limited than that. Looking through both the Admin and the moderator's control panel, I don't see how a moderator could be allowed to delete anything except maybe the a user's profile picture. Of course, that's still likely to sting him pretty good...I know how Harold is attached to his online graphics. Of course, this is a substantially older version of vBulletin than is current, so maybe I'm not remembering what was available in previous versions.

;)
"It's classified...I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.";)

bigmac
04-01-2007, 06:34 PM
"It's classified...I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.";)

uh huh...

:cool:

BriEOD
04-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Don't you have some patients to see?

BTW, ever done a ham on your egg? Thinking about doing one for Easter.

bigmac
04-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Don't you have some patients to see?

BTW, ever done a ham on your egg? Thinking about doing one for Easter.

Actually, I think Harold is in my office right now..something about a bad reaction from a profilectomy. Unfortunately, I won't be there til tomorrow so I hope he's comfortable.

No, never done a ham. I'd have to look it up, but all of a sudden I'm hungry.

TX.X-30 fan
04-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Actually, I think Harold is in my office right now..something about a bad reaction from a profilectomy. Unfortunately, I won't be there til tomorrow so I hope he's comfortable.

No, never done a ham. I'd have to look it up, but all of a sudden I'm hungry.

This is not the egg, but here is a wild hog ham that has been on the smoker for about 6hrs. now. I'm hoping pulled pork is in the near future. :cool:

jimmer2880
04-01-2007, 07:20 PM
This is not the egg, but here is a wild hog ham that has been on the smoker for about 6hrs. now. I'm hoping pulled pork is in the near future. :cool:

That looks REAL good... care to send some my way? :friday: (Sorry - no slobbering smiley's)

BriEOD
04-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Looks good. Nice bark. Are you cooking this presently?

Chief
04-01-2007, 07:57 PM

#1 go to Wally World and buy a pair of pants, put them on and tell your wife you will leave Team Talk when they pry the keyboard out of your dead hands.

TX.X-30 fan
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Looks good. Nice bark. Are you cooking this presently?

Yes Its on the pit now, that's a small angus brisket in the back. these ribs were on there also, but I have moved them to my grill for some slow indirect heat. ;)

suedv
04-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Looks really good... wish you could send some this way. :)

BriEOD
04-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Wow! Looks great.

Toober Tom
04-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Don't jack Harold's thread with pork!

Maristar210
04-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Don't jack Harold's thread with pork!

Okay Harold

BriEOD
04-01-2007, 08:21 PM
No, Ol' Tom is not Harold. Right -----? ;)

TMCNo1
04-01-2007, 08:47 PM

NOT!
Was gonna be gone for most of the day,
So I said, "OH what the Hey",
I want to wish everyone a"HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL DAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkiDog
04-01-2007, 08:50 PM
NOT!
Was gonna be gone for most of the day,
So I said, "OH what the Hey",
I want to wish everyone a "HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL DAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you couldn't hold out all day! It was KILLING you not to be on here with the rest of these goofballs!(me included) You forget, I've been knowing you some 18 years now, and I know how you are! I'll bet your PM box is full! Why didn't you answer your phone about 10 minutes ago?

Footin
04-01-2007, 08:52 PM
He'll be back, they all come back.

Maristar210
04-01-2007, 08:59 PM
If Harold could figure out a way to get that boat inside he could type with one hand and polish with the other:D

Toober Tom
04-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Welcome back Harold.

dmayer84
04-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Happy April Fools
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j62UbPGOSNc&mode=related&search=

JKTX21
04-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Does your avatar boat say "Toober" on the side?

TMCNo1
04-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Does your avatar boat say "Toober" on the side?
It's Team Talk's Toober Tom's Tournament Team ToobStar, Ta Ha, Tuuuuuude!
If you haven't read it, The Thread of the Week, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=15242

TMCNo1
04-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Welcome back Harold.

Tuuuuuuude, Tanks!:D :rolleyes: 8p

Toobers ain't Duuuuuuuudes, they be Tuuuuuudes!

JKTX21
04-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Man, I was only gone a day and a half... a lot has happened as usual.

TX.X-30 fan
04-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Sorry for the pork pic thread jack, Welcome back #1 ;)

east tx skier
04-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Good one Harold! You totally had me. And I told my wife I almost cut my finger off today (as an April fools).

TMCNo1
04-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Sorry for the pork pic thread jack, Welcome back #1 ;)

I'm glad you posted the pics, reminded me to put something out to thaw for tomorrow night!:D

TX.X-30 fan
04-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm glad you posted the pics, reminded me to put something out to thaw for tomorrow night!:D

Thanks #1 wish I could fax everyone a taste. A little BBQ helps pass the time while the lakes warm up a bit. 8p ;)

RexDog1
04-02-2007, 09:57 AM
After sitting here, reading some threads/posts and trying to justify responding, especially the Toober Star thread, I realized this site has gone in the dump. I now understand why others would depart. I have got to go something different. Please understand, cause I love you guys and Happy MasterCrafting, but..........................................

I jumped on yesterday fast to look up something??:rolleyes:
And saw your first post….. It bugged me all day that you were leaving TT????:(
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ ’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ You Got Me!!!!!!!:D …..LOL LOL Nice One!!!!!:uglyhamme