PDA

View Full Version : Commemorative Quarter Help

Mag_Red
03-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Just had time to see how the collection is stacking up............not good! Can't find Denver Mints of the Nebraska, North and South Dakota. Post what you guys........and gals are missing and maybe we can work out a deal. Rockman.......:rant: I know you have that giant bag of quarters.........stop hogging them:D

TMCNo1
03-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Toober Tom told me the best place to find those hard to find quarters was from the change machine next to the condom machine in the mens restroom at the local tire store/quick lube, called Toob and Lube!:D

Most all our quarters come from the Philidelphia Mint I think, so far we have 3 sets + of them all. No Denver Mints, sorry. I know a couple guys here, who get sleeves of the just issued quarters from their Credit Union and trade them out after they fill their collection. Our regular banks don't get many for some reason.

Ric
03-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Just had time to see how the collection is stacking up............not good! Can't find Denver Mints of the Nebraska, North and South Dakota. Post what you guys........and gals are missing and maybe we can work out a deal. Rockman.......:rant: I know you have that giant bag of quarters.........stop hogging them:D you never paid me for the first ten bucks worth of D's I mailed ya

Workin' 4 Toys
03-30-2007, 11:48 AM
Just had time to see how the collection is stacking up............not good! Can't find Denver Mints of the Nebraska, North and South Dakota. Post what you guys........and gals are missing and maybe we can work out a deal. Rockman.......:rant: I know you have that giant bag of quarters.........stop hogging them:D
You only need these 3? Let me take a look when I get a chance, (remind me)

east tx skier
03-30-2007, 11:49 AM
I've got 3 Denver mints in my desk drawer for Minnesota, Rhode Island, and Montana. Speak fast or they'll be spent on bean burritos.

Mag_Red
03-30-2007, 12:01 PM
I've got 3 Denver mints in my desk drawer for Minnesota, Rhode Island, and Montana. Speak fast or they'll be spent on bean burritos.sold! Do you accept pay pal???:D The Montana one

Rockman
03-30-2007, 02:06 PM

Mags,

I'll update the kitty this weekend and let you know if I can help...I may have a "few" extras lying around. ;)

east tx skier
03-30-2007, 04:00 PM
sold! Do you accept pay pal???:D The Montana one

PM me your address. While I do take paypal, I won't be taking it this time. ;)

WakeSeeky
03-30-2007, 04:12 PM
I betcha I've got what you're missing, since all I get are Denver mint quarters. I'll look tonight and let you know what I have. :)

Ric
03-30-2007, 05:52 PM
you never paid me for the first ten bucks worth of D's I mailed ya see how maggie ignores me and that h2ogirl?

Workin' 4 Toys
03-31-2007, 12:07 AM
see how maggie ignores me and that h2ogirl?
I don't think you really meant H2Ogirl

Mag_Red
03-31-2007, 03:50 AM
see how maggie ignores me and that h2ogirl?I'm sorry Ric.........Haven't checked this thread today. Payment must have been lost in the mail;) First I heard of it.

Mag_Red
03-31-2007, 03:52 AM
Mags,

I'll update the kitty this weekend and let you know if I can help...I may have a "few" extras lying around. ;)Thanks Man! You ever should have showed me that pile of quarters you had:)

Mag_Red
03-31-2007, 03:54 AM
You only need these 3? Let me take a look when I get a chance, (remind me)Actaully only need the two Dakota quarters thanks to Eastie:toast:

erkoehler
03-31-2007, 03:55 AM
Mag, cash in those quarters......just got back from picking up another sweet X-2!

Mag_Red
03-31-2007, 04:26 AM
Mag, cash in those quarters......just got back from picking up another sweet X-2!Figure up how many quarters I need:D

erkoehler
03-31-2007, 04:31 AM
A minimum of oh, 280,000 quarters + tax :)

Ric
03-31-2007, 08:06 AM
I'm sorry Ric.........Haven't checked this thread today. Payment must have been lost in the mail;) First I heard of it. hahaha you know I'm kiddin mag's, the shipping charge is really what kills every good buy you can find on quarters

Ric
03-31-2007, 08:07 AM
I don't think you really meant H2Ogirl ya, isn't that the one that keeps hittin on mag here?

Mag_Red
03-31-2007, 10:12 AM
ya, isn't that the one that keeps hittin on mag here?He/she sure has a thing for me.:o

WakeSeeky
04-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Actaully only need the two Dakota quarters thanks to Eastie:toast:

Sorry, busy weekend... I have the Dakota quarters from the Denver mint. Let me know if you still need them. Looking for, you guessed it, the Dakota quarters from the Philly mint. :D

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Sorry, busy weekend... I have the Dakota quarters from the Denver mint. Let me know if you still need them. Looking for, you guessed it, the Dakota quarters from the Philly mint. :DStill need the Denver Dakota's. I'll trade you for the Philly's once I get some more. YOU want the mailing address????:D

WakeSeeky
04-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Still need the Denver Dakota's. I'll trade you for the Philly's once I get some more. YOU want the mailing address????:D

I must have cleaned out my PMs. :o Send me the address, I'll get 'em in the mail tomorrow. :D

Mag_Red
04-06-2007, 09:26 PM
I must have cleaned out my PMs. :o Send me the address, I'll get 'em in the mail tomorrow. :DWake and Eastie........thanks for the Quarters! They arrived in the mail today.:dance: Doug....if it's ok.....I want to hang that poster you sent me in the office:D Still need a Nebraska D...............any body have one?????

WakeSeeky
04-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Wake and Eastie........thanks for the Quarters! They arrived in the mail today.:dance: Doug....if it's ok.....I want to hang that poster you sent me in the office:D Still need a Nebraska D...............any body have one?????

:wavey: Glad you got them ok! I will keep an eye out for Nebraska & let you know if I come across one.

Mag_Red
04-08-2007, 03:34 PM
:wavey: Glad you got them ok! I will keep an eye out for Nebraska & let you know if I come across one.Thanks! Eastie's quarter came with an autographed picture:D

WakeSeeky
04-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks! Eastie's quarter came with an autographed picture:D

Oh wow! Wait a second... is this a hint?? 8p

east tx skier
04-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks! Eastie's quarter came with an autographed picture:D

Hahaha! Nice touch, eh! 8p