PDA

View Full Version : SkiDog has a peacock, I have 4 turkeys

DooSPX
03-28-2007, 05:44 PM
Well, for some reason, I have had 4 wild turkeys hanging around the house lately. I cant figure out why they are here, but makes be want to get the oven ready ;) Oh, and my dog loves to chase them. That is really funny to watch, she slowly creeps up on them, then as soon as they begin to run, she chases them. I will try to get pics up when i can get the camera out there.

just thought I would share... :cool:

Monte
03-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Skidog... He is beating you!!!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Does 4 turkeys beat one peacock?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Monte
03-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Does 4 turkeys beat one peacock?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't know... they are wild.. ;)

TMCNo1
03-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Does 4 turkeys beat one peacock?

I dunno, but it does give us the potential for a terrific Thanksgiving Dinner or Turkey Legs for CSM to go with the Peacock Legs.8p :D :rolleyes:

DooSPX
03-28-2007, 07:23 PM
thanksgiving early ?? LOL

milkmania
03-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Well, for some reason, I have had 4 wild turkeys hanging around the house lately. I cant figure out why they are here, but makes be want to get the oven ready ;) Oh, and my dog loves to chase them. That is really funny to watch, she slowly creeps up on them, then as soon as they begin to run, she chases them. I will try to get pics up when i can get the camera out there.

just thought I would share... :cool:
I had 5, but one was too chicken to come out of the woods:rolleyes:
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=316607&postcount=3

Leroy
03-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Turkeys in Florida? I thought all you had was alligators, pelicans, seagulls, and deer?

Maybe it is a pelican in costume? :D

TMCNo1
03-29-2007, 09:49 AM
I guess everyone from Florida will be bringing their pet birds to CSM in costume trying to turn the event into a Halloween Celebration. Turkey season starts here April 14, so they better dress up as something else! I can see Skidog dressing his peacock up as a buffalo!:rolleyes: :D 8p

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-29-2007, 09:55 AM
I don't know... they are wild.. ;)
OOOO!! good one!:D

SkiDog
03-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Seems to me that some of ya'll called Bullsh-- on me and my peacock, till I posted pics! Well, Now its my turn! I'm calling BS!!!!!!!!!!!Why? Because I can, thats why. No disrespect Doo, But we NEED pics on here brutha! And being as you ain't coming to CSM, then you need to git them birds to Brunswick so's Harold #2 will have some company on that ling drive to SC. Or better yet, just have Trickskier bring em up on his way! He's gotta stop here anyways so I can give him that case of Bud that he thinks I forgot I owe him.:D

SkiDog
03-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Lets not forget all the ginneas I have too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
03-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Lets not forget all the ginneas I have too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When do they turn into Ginnea Pigs????????????:confused: :rolleyes: :D

cbryan70
03-29-2007, 12:27 PM
haha tmc thats what i was thinking.

DooSPX
03-29-2007, 02:27 PM
ha, wow SkiDog, you have a averairy at your house. turkeys, peacocks... gess, maybe the ones around here got loose and ran down to florida. are you missing a few??

trickskier
03-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Or better yet, just have Trickskier bring em up on his way! He's gotta stop here anyways so I can give him that case of Bud that he thinks I forgot I owe him.:D
Central Florida is not on the way to Carolina. Besides, I don't have room for turkeys................LOL. I know you haven't forgotten about the case of BUD.........Footr owe's me a case TOO!!! :uglyhamme :friday: :toast: