Gman is eastie

Rexdog1 loves Rod:D

Post yours here

CoorsLight
03-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Fess up boys

Toober Tom
03-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Gman is real! A former 93 S&S owner that lkes us and keeps coming back.

RexDog1
03-27-2007, 09:42 PM
I think Toober is TMCno1

Gman is eastie

Rexdog1 loves Rod:D

Post yours here

you got me:love:

TMCNo1
03-27-2007, 09:45 PM
I think Toober is TMCno1

I'm not Toober Tom, but I will find out tomorrow from TT Admin. who he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monte
03-27-2007, 09:45 PM
ETS???? Dooker????????????

SkiDog
03-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Yea, and who is this Skidog character? I'd bet he ain't who he says either!

Ryan
03-27-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm afraid this thread will spawn some new ghost posers.

I think Drbrainey is Rod. He's just too busy this year to give it as much effort as tptool.

Ryan
03-27-2007, 09:59 PM
Ok I'll fess up. My real name isn't Ryan. My user name stand for Rachel You're A Nancy.

Did I mention I think Toober is Ric?

LakePirate
03-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Ok I'll fess up. My real name isn't Ryan. My user name stand for Rachel You're A Nancy.

Did I mention I think Toober is Ric?

Careful research bring you to that conclusion? :cool:

LakePirate
03-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Here is something to ponder

Consider this...Rod is actually someone posting under a pseudonym. So technically Tptool could be the alter ego of an alter ego. Perhaps it is David of Betsy and David. Or better yet Ryan, because no one knows what he looks like, or if he owns a north face jacket or not.

Ryan
03-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Perhaps it is David of Betsy and David. Or better yet Ryan, because no one knows what he looks like, or if he owns a north face jacket or not.

I highly doubt it's David.

Funny pirate. I bet there are at least a few visitors that think you wear a stolen Bibb County Sheriff hat while driving your boat.

Mag_Red
03-27-2007, 10:25 PM
:confused: I usually get accused of being one of the trolls. What's up???:D

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:25 PM

Consider this...Rod is actually someone posting under a pseudonym. So technically Tptool could be the alter ego of an alter ego. Perhaps it is David of Betsy and David. Or better yet Ryan, because no one knows what he looks like, or if he owns a north face jacket or not.
Ever seen Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory? That is what you are starting to sound like.

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:26 PM
:confused: I usually get accused of being on of the trolls. What's up???:D
I know it isn't you. However, this person has been with us a while.

east tx skier
03-27-2007, 10:29 PM
I'd guess, but I think I had most of the ones who were active figured out before I started collecting retirement. By the way, Gman is real and I only wish I'd thought up dooker. I did create bizarro tpttool, but forgot the password.

Mag_Red
03-27-2007, 10:31 PM
I'd guess, but I think I had most of the ones who were active figured out before I started collecting retirement. By the way, Gman is real and I only wish I'd thought up dooker. I did create bizarro tpttool, but forgot the password.So was Mag Red's Boat Mate real???:D

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:34 PM
So was Mag Red's Boat Mate real???:D
No! Was a pathetic attempt to show his TT brothers that some woman was actually interested in a painter with a corvette and a MC (obviously he had little man's syndrome). 8p

Mag_Red
03-27-2007, 10:38 PM
No! Was a pathetic attempt to show his TT brothers that some woman was actually interested in a painter with a corvette and a MC (obviously he had little man's syndrome). 8p:purplaugh
I actually forgot I had the boat and the Vette at the same time. Geez.........why the hell did I get rid of it anyway???:confused:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-27-2007, 10:40 PM

Consider this...Rod is actually someone posting under a pseudonym. So technically Tptool could be the alter ego of an alter ego. Lakey, if your gonna get that technical and use big words, get over to the drug testing thread.....

LakePirate
03-27-2007, 10:43 PM
I highly doubt it's David.

Funny pirate. I bet there are at least a few visitors that think you wear a stolen Bibb County Sheriff hat while driving your boat.

I need to look into that.

I will have to give ol' Jerry Modena a call...(sheriff of Bibb County)

BriEOD you say that like you are offended or something. Could you be needing time in a lovely facility in the countryside? Could you in fact be Rod and the Toolman, if not Dooker and Ryan.

Where is the mystery machine scooby?

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/medchem5/files/mystery_machine_-_home.bmp

03-27-2007, 10:45 PM
It was professor plum in the kitchen with the candle stick. There, mystery solved!!:D Now gimme some scooby snacks!

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:46 PM
:purplaugh
I actually forgot I had the boat and the Vette at the same time. Geez.........why the hell did I get rid of it anyway???:confused:
Not sure Bob, but from the photos it appeared to be a beautiful ride.

RexDog1
03-27-2007, 10:48 PM
I think Hoosier Bob is UMP:confused:

UMP is somebody Bob made up so he would not drink alone .:rolleyes:

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:49 PM
I need to look into that.

I will have to give ol' Jerry Modena a call...(sheriff of Bibb County)

BriEOD you say that like you are offended or something. Could you be needing time in a lovely facility in the countryside? Could you in fact be Rod and the Toolman, if not Dooker and Ryan.

Where is the mystery machine scooby?

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/medchem5/files/mystery_machine_-_home.bmp
I meant it only in jest brother. Wasn't offended. However, I could use some time at a nice lake house with some buddah. Nope, not Rod. However, I was the one who chased Rod out into the open about being the Toolman. I cracked the password and took over the account. Not Dooker, but do know who it is (he lives in Tennessee) and nope, not Ryan...I'm Brian (with an I).

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:50 PM
I think Hoosier Bob is UMP:confused:

UMP is somebody Bob made up so he would not drink alone .:rolleyes:
LMFAO!!!

According to a trusted SOURCE of mine, UMP is a real person but has a rough accent.

LakePirate
03-27-2007, 10:51 PM
I meant it only in jest brother. Wasn't offended. However, I could use some time at a nice lake house with some buddah. Nope, not Rod. However, I was the one who chased Rod out into the open about being the Toolman. I cracked the password and took over the account. Not Dooker, but do know who it is (he lives in Tennessee) and nope, not Ryan...I'm Brian (with an I).

It's JesusFreak! He is Dooker!

bcampbe7
03-27-2007, 10:51 PM

Whoa there mister moderator. Why does Dooker have to live in Tennessee? Is it just because he is missing a few teeth?!?

This is so much more fun when you don't already know who everyone's alter ego's are.

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Whoa there mister moderator. Why does Dooker have to live in Tennessee? Is it just because he is missing a few teeth?!?

This is so much more fun when you don't already know who everyone's alter ego's are.
Hmmmm....what a coincidence, YOU live in Tennessee. Hmmmm......

Monte
03-27-2007, 10:55 PM

Put the bright light in his face..... Hurry.........;) :cool:

LakePirate
03-27-2007, 10:56 PM

So are you saying that because Beau is missing teeth he lives in Tennessee?

Whoa there mister moderator. Look at that! Beau dissin the man! I tell you what mister Beaumeister, you just grab your leather jacket and cigarettes and have a seat at the cool kids lunch table! we will be going out to smoke at recess. :cool:

bcampbe7

I am not intelligent enough to play the role of Dooker.

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Put the briught light in his face..... Hurry.........;) :cool:
Screw that, we use a polygraph machine brother.

So are you saying that because Beau is missing teeth he lives in Tennessee?
FREEBIRD!!!!!!

bcampbe7
Screw that, we use a polygraph machine brother.

Been there, done that... Bring it!

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:58 PM
I am not intelligent enough to play the role of Dooker.
A network engineer for the government not intelligent...don't sell yourself short. Dude, it is alright, just fess up....DOOKER.

Maristar210
03-27-2007, 10:59 PM
BriEod,

I'm at your six. Nice shirt.

In yur firrst arseignment you need to do an IP serch and post the duplicates.

Then again, what fun would that be?

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Been there, done that... Bring it!
No problem, let me call Hillary...be right back.

bcampbe7
03-27-2007, 11:01 PM

Dude, she's gone... I was over there the other day and asked about her. The secretary looked at me like I was an idiot. I think she and her husband are in Europe somewhere.

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 11:01 PM
BriEod,

I'm at your six. Nice shirt.

In yur firrst arseignment you need to do an IP serch and post the duplicates.

Then again, what fun would that be?
Sure you are. Didn't hear you tripping over Nemo and Pooh Bear and the legos.

03-27-2007, 11:02 PM
I tell ya what. This is what I DO know:

I am NOT dooker,
I am NOT Hillbilly Toober,
I am NOT Toober Tom,
I am NOT tpttool,
I am NOT a MODERATOR!!!!!!

I may be Hoosier Bob..... at least close enough to fool Lisa....:cool: :D :cool: :D

Monte

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Maristar210
Sure you are. Didn't hear you tripping over Nemo and Pooh Bear and the legos.

LOL

Hit rewind again on that movie will ya?

bcampbe7
03-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Not THAT Hillary...

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Different Hillary...friend of mine who is an agent and lives near Beau.

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 11:04 PM
LOL

Hit rewind again on that movie will ya?
BTW...lovin' that avatar!!!!!!!:)

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 11:05 PM
I tell ya what. This is what I DO know:

I am NOT dooker,
I am NOT Hillbilly Toober,
I am NOT Toober Tom,
I am NOT tpttool,
I am NOT a MODERATOR!!!!!!

I may be Hoosier Bob..... at least close enough to fool Lisa....:cool: :D :cool: :D
Quit fibbing...your name was on the email to all of the moderators just like mine. Moderator.

Maristar210
03-27-2007, 11:05 PM
BTW...lovin' that avatar!!!!!!!:)

Jamie Eastly. Glad you like her:D

03-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Quit fibbing...your name was on the email to all of the moderators just like mine. Moderator.
OH I believe my name was on a email to all the moderators all right, but NOT in that manner. More like on a "Double secret probation" list like Staristar was on.

BriEOD
03-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Guess Beau is done talking to me. I'm sure I'll get a call tomorrow morning when Beau gets in at 930.

Monte
03-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Not THAT Hillary...

Shwew......................:)

bcampbe7
03-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Different Hillary...friend of mine who is an agent and lives near Beau.

Not anymore...

bcampbe7
03-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Guess Beau is done talking to me. I'm sure I'll get a call tomorrow morning when Beau gets in at 930.

I like to keep em guessing. One day it's 0930, another day it's 0700. Keeps em on their toes.

Maristar210
03-27-2007, 11:10 PM
OH I believe my name was on a email to all the moderators all right, but NOT in that manner. More like on a "Double secret probation" list like Staristar was on.

Nope not me UMP. I was on "FINAL PUBLIC PROBATION"....

03-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Nope not me UMP. I was on "FINAL PUBLIC PROBATION"....
LOL!! yea, that was a trip. I just remember PM'ing you the next day when all the pics were still up!:eek3: :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Maristar210
03-27-2007, 11:16 PM
LOL!! yea, that was a trip. I just remember PM'ing you the next day when all the pics were still up!:eek3: :uglyhamme :e

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

There still there:rolleyes: ;)

03-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

There still there:rolleyes: ;)
Twister?:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Ric
03-28-2007, 08:54 AM
you clowns cannot even get the gender right, how you gonna find a troll?

03-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh listen to the pot calling the kettle round! Like you could get that right.......:rolleyes:

Maristar210
03-28-2007, 01:00 PM

Uh Huh

Sure "Ric"

If that is your name?

Toober Tom is Workin' for Toys.

Ric
03-28-2007, 01:02 PM
. TROLLS

Maristar210
03-28-2007, 01:10 PM
TROLLS

Troll Lover

BriEOD
03-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Uh Huh

Sure "Ric"

If that is your name?

Toober Tom is Workin' for Toys.
WFT is not Toober Tom. I know who it is...

Toober Tom
03-28-2007, 07:05 PM
But who is BriEOD?

Mag_Red
03-28-2007, 07:25 PM
I want to know who is water girl:confused:

Ryan
03-28-2007, 07:34 PM
That's a good one.

TMCNo1
03-28-2007, 08:08 PM
But who is BriEOD?

Hey Toober Tom, How ya doin' there ELVIS????????????Yea, you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Footin
03-28-2007, 09:11 PM

Maggie wants to know!

Mag_Red
03-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Maggie wants to know!was that a hint?????:)

Maristar210
03-28-2007, 11:37 PM
This is starting to sound a lot like the old Abbott and Costello: Who's on first bit:cool:

Toober Tom
03-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey Toober Tom, How ya doin' there ELVIS????????????Yea, you!!!!!!!!!!!!
You talkin to me?

TMCNo1
03-29-2007, 12:18 AM
You talkin to me?

Yes you! Hello ELVIS, glad to see ya! Your MC buddie told me about you!