PDA

View Full Version : flip up driver seat

ctkiteboarding
03-26-2007, 01:09 PM
flip up bolster driver seat?? i use my boat at night all the time and when i do i need to sit on the back rest or on my feet to be able to see over the windshield , i need to find a driver seat that has a flip up cusion or bolester type set up, a swivle seat would be great a well ,any idea's thanks in advance R

DrJ
03-26-2007, 02:04 PM
I guess you could always upgrade your seat to the newer mastercraft style drivers seat. They have a bolster that flips up from the front and raises you about 8". I also drive at night and it works perfect for seeing over the windshield.

River Rat
03-26-2007, 02:08 PM
When I need to see over the windshield I sit on my throw able cushion:rolleyes:

ctkiteboarding
03-26-2007, 03:47 PM
When I need to see over the windshield I sit on my throw able cushion:rolleyes:
hahaha thats funny,,,:D
any idea what model and year might work,, do you think the mounting holes will be similar?? do the newer styles swivel? thanks R

DrJ
03-26-2007, 04:31 PM
I upgraded to an 04 X2 last year. The drivers seat has the flip up bolster and slides back and forth no rotation. I could not say for sure what year they first put on the flip up seat of if the holes match up. if the holes don't match it should be fairly easy to drill new holes in the slide rails of the existing seat base. Your dealer may be able to get you a seat to match your interior color. Good luck.