PDA

View Full Version : where can I get swivel racks for an 06 x-1

mplv
03-24-2007, 09:41 PM
swivel racks are the only thing keeping my boat out of my garage. does anyone have a set for sale?

erkoehler
03-24-2007, 09:43 PM
I have new swivel board racks available through Chicago MasterCraft.

Archimedes
03-25-2007, 01:07 AM
swivel racks are the only thing keeping my boat out of my garage. does anyone have a set for sale?

How much you got in your wallet? :D

In case you didn't know, those things are really, really expensive...

ilikeitglacy
03-25-2007, 08:54 AM
How much you got in your wallet? :D

In case you didn't know, those things are really, really expensive...
hey! what's a mastercraft without its swivel rack?

Jim@BAWS
03-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Every now and then a see a "RACK" that will make your head seem like it is on a "SWIVEL".

Matt Call Jim or Chuck

Jim@BAWS

TMCNo1
03-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Skidog usually has a rack or 2 extra in his boat, but I don't think he would part with them!

Archimedes
03-26-2007, 12:04 AM
hey! what's a mastercraft without its swivel rack?

Oh I agree. I suffered through that prostate exam and bought myself a set last year as well. But I understand that what I paid was actually about 40-50% less than what they're going for now. I've heard quotes anywhere from $1,900-$2,200 for the swivel racks now, which is...well... a lot of money.

They are beautiful pieces though.

mplv
03-26-2007, 01:03 AM
for 2k ill go rackless. jim, if you could pm me a price. im busy as hell esp mondays but will get on here late tommorrow night.

what would i have to do to just swivel the racks that i have in order to get in the garage.

erkoehler
03-26-2007, 10:37 AM
for 2k ill go rackless. jim, if you could pm me a price. im busy as hell esp mondays but will get on here late tommorrow night.

what would i have to do to just swivel the racks that i have in order to get in the garage.

You'd basically have to take the "fingers" off of them.

Archimedes
03-26-2007, 02:00 PM

If you have the fixed racks on the 06 tower, all you have to do is loosen the four bolts that mount the rack to the tower. Loosen them just enough for that little pin on one to clear the indent in the tower and they'll rotate. That's what I was doing before I bought the swivel racks. It's a PITA to do that every time, but for $2k, I'd still be loosing bolts myself as well.

Ric
03-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Skidog usually has a rack or 2 extra in his boat, but I don't think he would part with them! Party at skidog's!

mplv
03-26-2007, 09:32 PM
for the price of racks i think i can put up a whole metal building to keep the boat in.