PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh ... the sound of an MCX

jsnipes
03-23-2007, 08:04 PM
De-winterized and took the X-15 out for the first time this year today. Gotta love the sound of 350 hp!

Over 80 degrees here in the Raleigh NC area this afternoon...what a nice day. Gotta love it! Here's to an awesome skiing/boarding season to all fellow MC owners!

JS

shepherd
03-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Nice snipes. I love the sound of my 240 hp Indmar, so your boat must sound like........ 110 better! :headbang:

Enjoy your season and share the glass!

TMCNo1
03-23-2007, 08:25 PM
De-winterized and took the X-15 out for the first time this year today. Gotta love the sound of 350 hp!

Over 80 degrees here in the Raleigh NC area this afternoon...what a nice day. Gotta love it! Here's to an awesome skiing/boarding season to all fellow MC owners!

JS
Since you are in Raleigh, why don't you try to attend Carolina Spring Madness 1 or a few days.

TOO-TALL
03-23-2007, 08:28 PM

JS

I hear ya....Tommorow after work I'm starting the X2 for the first this year.....Can't wait:D :D

cst573
03-23-2007, 08:49 PM
I am in Raleigh too. Wall to Wall sunshine today! Going to get the PS out tomorrow!

jsnipes
03-23-2007, 10:57 PM
TMC ... I would, but will be out of town that weekend. Rats! I'm sure you guys will have a blast!

CST, Not sure where you'll be going, but I'll be out on Jordan tomorrow (Sat). Red/Black/White X15 ... chase me down if you see me and we can hang out for a while. Would be nice to start meeting some other local MC owners! In a few weeks we'll start going out on Falls pretty much every Thursday after work and Jordan on weekends.

Jamie

JKTX21
03-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Ah, I hear the chimes (people going out for the first time in a long time) all over the nation! Good times! I'm glad it's warming up, everyone is returing to normal!

Have fun out there. I think we are going to take the boat out for a spin tomorrow.

boatless
03-24-2007, 09:33 AM
My lake is still frozen, and my boat is till under five feet of snow.:D

boatless.

ProTour X9
03-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Lake is melting to slush, and I've only heard an MCX once, I wanna hear it again!!

djhuff
03-26-2007, 08:01 AM
jsnipes, I'm out on Falls all the time (usually not thursdays tho). My schedule looks like Tuesday and Friday during the week. Friday's are my favorite as there are quite a few of us, we do some late night surfing, then hang out and have dinner.

Hit me up sometime if you want out on a tuesday.