PDA

View Full Version : CSM T's Part 2

JohnE
03-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Sorry everyone, my first poll did not work out like I had planned. I'm going to go another route with this poll, and it is regarding the design. Skidog is going to be working on the design, and I thought I'd put this together to help us all come to a decision. I'm using this poll to ask for input on the design. I'm asking now about colors and styles. I may do another poll when skidog posts some pics about what he's coming up with. And although I don't have any specifics in the poll, please offer any other opinions regarding the design.

Naturally shirts will be available to anyone, but I'd ask that if you don't plan to buy a shirt, don't vote. Please feel free to offer opinions, though in the thread.

And as far as getting final quantities and numbers, I think it would be easiest if everyone pm's me and I'll put the info in either this post or another as a sort of confirmation.

The goal of the whole thing is to just get some T's that everyone will enjoy for CSM.

So let's hear from everyone.

ProTour X9
03-23-2007, 06:47 PM
Maybe I'm not thinking at capacity but, what's CSM mean?

TMCNo1
03-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Maybe I'm not thinking at capacity but, what's CSM mean?

Carolina Spring Madness! Information is in my signature!

TMCNo1
03-23-2007, 07:10 PM
What happened to CSM T's Part 1?

TX.X-30 fan
03-23-2007, 07:13 PM
I won't vote in this pole without an UMP option. :noface: :rant:

TMCNo1
03-23-2007, 08:00 PM
I won't vote in this pole without an UMP option. :noface: :rant:
Glad to see your coming and we will add a UMP option and add your name to the attendee list. How many people, how many boats and where will you be staying?

TX.X-30 fan
03-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Just looked it up 1030 miles WOW THATS ALOT!!!! :eek3:

ProTour X9
03-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Carolina Spring Madness! Information is in my signature!
Now we're even!!
Not gonna make it.:(

Monte
03-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Now we're even!!
Not gonna make it.:(

Were already workin on UMP;) Another won't hurt:D

Good lookin poll er thread ya did here john....:)

JohnE
03-24-2007, 10:02 AM
What happened to CSM T's Part 1?

The poll didn't work out the way I thought it would so I asked for it to be deleted before I caused more confusion. Not only was it confusing, but I thought that it would be better to have a design before asking people to order. Skidog is working on the design and we are leaning towards ordering 144 shirts that would sell for around $7 which will be the cost.

Edit: For everyone who definitely wants T's, pm me when you're sure. We are getting adult and kids sizes and I will make sure everyone gets the sizes they want. If we have anywhere near 144 we are going to order the 12 dozen. If we don't sell out, I think skidog and I are just going to split the "loss". If we order less than 144 we have to pay a setup fee. I'm not sure how much that will be. Most likely though, we will order the 12 dozen. We'll know early next week.

Monte
03-26-2007, 09:47 AM
Bump!!! somebody else has got to want some T-shirts.....

Mag_Red
03-26-2007, 10:06 AM
T-Shirts???? At Mag Mania we give out trophies! HB was awarded the tropy for best Free Style Boat Parking!:worthy: Ump was awarded First place for Best Original Skiing Outfit.:D

JohnE
03-26-2007, 11:33 AM
T-Shirts???? At Mag Mania we give out trophies! HB was awarded the tropy for best Free Style Boat Parking!:worthy: Ump was awarded First place for Best Original Skiing Outfit.:D

If the three of you guys come, I'll bring the trophies. Whadda ya say?

Monte
03-26-2007, 11:46 AM
If the three of you guys come, I'll bring the trophies. Whadda ya say?

Recruitment at its finest........;)

Mag_Red
03-26-2007, 12:29 PM
Recruitment at its finest........;)It'll take more than that to get the Hoosier there. How about FREE BEER!:D

JohnE
03-26-2007, 01:51 PM
It'll take more than that to get the Hoosier there. How about FREE BEER!:D

You got it. All the ice cold Coors Light HB can drink from my cooler all weekend. You and UMP, too. Now you coming? If your preference is Bud Light, you'll have to negotiate with Monte.

Monte
03-26-2007, 02:04 PM
You got it. All the ice cold Coors Light HB can drink from my cooler all weekend. You and UMP, too. Now you coming? If your preference is Bud Light, you'll have to negotiate with Monte.

Well, I'm safe..... UMP doesn't drink beer (it doesn't agree with him), HB likes Coors (a second mortgage may be neccessary John). Mag, I think drinks Miller Lite.. :confused:
But I WILL have a full cooler of Bud Light if it is desired;)

JohnE
03-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Well, I'm safe..... UMP doesn't drink beer (it doesn't agree with him), HB likes Coors (a second mortgage may be neccessary John). Mag, I think drinks Miller Lite.. :confused:
But I WILL have a full cooler of Bud Light if it is desired;)

No 2nd mortgage necessary. I'll have plenty for HB.

Miller Light, huh? I've never cared much for Miller Light.

Monte
03-26-2007, 02:17 PM
No 2nd mortgage necessary. I'll have plenty for HB.

Are we talking about the same HB:rolleyes: :D ;)

SkiDog
04-02-2007, 01:59 PM
I took all the art work that I have piled up concerning the 't' shirts, to the artist/printer today. He'll have me a proof by next Monday for me to look at and hopefully approve.

Monte
04-02-2007, 02:00 PM
I took all the art work that I have piled up concerning the 't' shirts, to the artist/printer today. He'll have me a proof by next Monday for me to look at and hopefully approve.

Nice work Skidog......:)

TMCNo1
04-02-2007, 02:19 PM

Did you check the spelling and how did the pic of Toober Tom's Ltd. Edition ToobStar turn out!

Monte
04-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Did you check the spelling

That is a good idea #1..... Especially after the Virgina T thread:rolleyes:

JohnE
04-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Can't wait to see it skidog.

FWIW, I only have orders for 17 T's so far. Plus I'll want a dozen or so for myself.

But I wouldn't expect people to commit without seeing them. Hopefully the proof generates some interest.

SkiDog
04-03-2007, 01:51 PM

FWIW, I only have orders for 17 T's so far. Plus I'll want a dozen or so for myself.

But I wouldn't expect people to commit without seeing them. Hopefully the proof generates some interest.

OH, IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

D3skier
04-06-2007, 12:00 AM

is there a price set for the shirts yet? Looking forward to seeing the graphics for the shirts....

Monte
04-06-2007, 12:03 AM
is there a price set for the shirts yet? Looking forward to seeing the graphics for the shirts....

Me too!!!!! John, SD we're waaaaaaiting.........:wavey: :dance: :toast:

TMCNo1
04-06-2007, 12:15 AM

I'm just afraid Skidog will set this t-shirt up with peacock peckers and lips all over it! I'm worried!

Monte
04-06-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm just afraid Skidog will set this t-shirt up with peacock peckers and lips all over it! I'm worried!

Surely not.....:noface: ROTFLMAO

JohnE
04-06-2007, 05:04 PM

Not to pass the buck, but the design is completely in skidog's hands. I'm just taking count and probably splitting the up front cost with him. I offered to help, but he has some ideas in mind and is a lot more creative than I am. I'm happy to let skidog run with it.

With that said.......any proofs yet skidog?

TMCNo1
04-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Not to pass the buck, but the design is completely in skidog's hands. I'm just taking count and probably splitting the up front cost with him. I offered to help, but he has some ideas in mind and is a lot more creative than I am. I'm happy to let skidog run with it.

You are letting Skidog run with the T-shirts, while all the time he has been running witha DA peacock? OM goodness, we are doomed!
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

JohnE
04-06-2007, 07:37 PM
You are letting Skidog run with the T-shirts, while all the time he has been running witha DA peacock? OM goodness, we are doomed!
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Well I'm letting him run with it, but he's supposed to show us proofs before committing to them.;)

SkiDog
04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Patience, my boy, Patience! It'll be worth the wait! I promise:cool:

SkiDog
04-06-2007, 07:40 PM

I am supposed to see a proof on Monday..........maybe, if it's ready.
When I see it, if I like it, then I'll think about posting a picture of it, however, I really don't wanna ruin the suprise!:D

TMCNo1
04-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Well I'm letting him run with it, but he's supposed to show us proofs before committing to them.;)

We've got to give Skidog a hard time, just to keep him honest!!!!!!!!!
I would trust Skidog to do anything and I know from experience, IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!:D

Monte
04-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Tick tick tick tick tick

JohnE
04-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Tick tick tick tick tick

I heard from skidog today. He has a proof, and he want's to tweak it a little. I offered my opinion on some slight changes. Waiting to hear back from him.

Monte
04-10-2007, 10:50 PM
I heard from skidog today. He has a proof, and he want's to tweak it a little. I offered my opinion on some slight changes. Waiting to hear back from him.

Just rousing and bumping...........:)