PDA

View Full Version : Boat Service by Lake McClure/Don Pedro

Archimedes
03-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or not...

Wondering if any fellow NorCal owners can recommend a good marine service place out in the McClure/Don Pedro area, perhaps in Modesto or Merced. I'm about to move my boat out to storage near McClure and the nearest MC dealer is all the way back on the Delta. I have no interest in towing it that far for service. Before I just have the local marina guys do the work, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

Thanks in advance for info, as always.:)

06' X-2 R8R H8R
03-23-2007, 01:06 PM
The old Ski World which is Norcal Mastercraft now is in Pleasanton. I would let nobody else touch my boat but them. Cope and McCheaters is a joke. Talk to Tony and he will set you up right.

X2M
03-23-2007, 01:39 PM
You should pm RackAtak about this. He has a house in the Sonora area and keeps his boat there full time I think. He would know more about service in the area.

:)

Archimedes
03-23-2007, 04:33 PM
The old Ski World which is Norcal Mastercraft now is in Pleasanton. I would let nobody else touch my boat but them. Cope and McCheaters is a joke. Talk to Tony and he will set you up right.

Yeah that's just too far. Trying to avoid having to it two hours each way just for service. Absent a local place, I'll just learn to do it all myself. Problem is I just have no time for it. I barely have time to use the boat.