PDA

View Full Version : Open invite to all you MC owners in the northeast

Jerseydave
03-17-2007, 11:31 PM
In case you didn't hear, we're having our 2nd annual NJ east<>west wakefest June 30th (rain date July 1st) in Bordentown NJ.

I want to see how many MC's we can get to come for a great day out on the water. Here's what you can expect to happen at wakefest:

-Rides behind many different boats, incl. an X-star.
-Demo rides by local talented riders and a few pros as well. (Last year Brett Eisenhauer and Parks Bonifay were there)
-Pro riders autographs
-A giant raffle with great prizes incl. wakeboards, wakeskates, helmets, DVD's, shirts, hats, etc.
-Local boat dealers in attendance
-Local pro shop with equipment on display
-Food will be available
-Lodging within 10 mins. from site

Held on the Delaware river in Bordentown, NJ in fresh water (no salt) where the river meanders for miles and miles with plenty of space to ride, many stretches of the river are wind-protected.
Bordentown has a double-wide launch ramp with loading docks, plenty of parking for trucks/trailers.

To my knowledge, there is no MC reunion in this area, so come join us and bring your Mastercraft! Show this area your passion for owning the best boat money can buy!

Go to www.njwakefest.com for more info as it becomes available.

Dave W.

dmayer84
03-18-2007, 01:04 AM
I know ill be there :cool:

Jerseydave
03-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Great dmayer! You'll have a good time.

Allright, I know there are more MC owners in my area. You don't have to wakeboard, we welcome slalom skiers, barefooters, foilers, etc.
Come out, meet the NJ crew, take some runs, have some food, win some prizes, meet some pros, etc.

JohnE
03-19-2007, 10:58 PM
I may take you up on the invite. My brother in law lives on a lake about an hour and a half away. I may go to his house with my boat and then come down to your event. I'll plan on this tentatively. I don't really wakeboard, though. But I'm up for a good time. And I'll work on the boarding skills.

Can I suggest that you also post this in the "MC in your Area" section of the forum?