PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find the thread regarding Peadog's arrival

cmack
03-16-2007, 10:47 AM
I was just trying to find the thread about Peadog's arrival.

sanjuan23
03-16-2007, 11:02 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Is that Ski Dog's Peacock???

TMCNo1
03-16-2007, 11:07 AM
I was just trying to find the thread about Peadog's arrival.

If it's the peacock, here ya go, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=13343

cmack
03-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Aaaah Thanks TMC !!! I searched for peacock and found way too many threads. I think the peacock appears is nearly every thread!
I assumed after the overwhelming victory the peeping p'****'s name was peadog

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in that thread!!
I'm just glad I was not trying to read that at work. I would have given my self a hernia trying not to laugh my arse off.

At least now I have the full story of skidog's peeping p'****. It has really been bothering me for awhile now

TMCNo1
03-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Aaaah Thanks TMC !!! I searched for peacock and found way too many threads. I think the peacock appears is nearly every thread!
I assumed after the overwhelming victory the peeping p'****'s name was peadog

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in that thread!!
I'm just glad I was not trying to read that at work. I would have given my self a hernia trying not to laugh my arse off.

At least now I have the full story of skidog's peeping p'****. It has really been bothering me for awhile now

Unfortunately for me, Skidog has officially named him Harold. Why me?
CSM will be a hoot if everytime the peacock gets loose and Skidog starts hollaring Harold, trying to find him and everytime I answer him.

Monte
03-16-2007, 01:36 PM
Unfortunately for me, Skidog has officially named him Harold. Why me?
CSM will be a hoot if everytime the peacock gets loose and Skidog starts hollaring Harold, trying to find him and everytime I answer him.

What will be even funnier is when he ships the peacock to you and it gets loose. Then you'll have to run around the yard hunched over, arms outstreached yelling "Harold"... The neigbors might start to worry about your sanity:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
What will be even funnier is when he ships the peacock to you and it gets loose. Then you'll have to run around the yard hunched over, arms outstreached yelling "Harold"... The neigbors might start to worry about your sanity:rolleyes:

They already question it!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, they know I'm their worst nightmare!:rolleyes: :D They have wondered for years, why I sit in a lounge chair on the front walk, watching my teak platform dry on the garage roof!

Monte
03-16-2007, 01:43 PM
They already question it!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, they know I'm their worst nightmare!:rolleyes: :D They have wondered for years, why I sit in a lounge chair on the front walk, watching my teak platform dry on the garage roof!

nevermind:uglyhamme