PDA

View Full Version : Last Sunday

slink976
03-13-2007, 01:23 PM
So me and 2 friends decided to go out last sunday. We all where complete with our first runs and the lake started to fill up with Wally's.
However we decided to go back into a cove and chill for a moment....

Here is what we found.
X2 - 2007 Red with white hual (Man this boat was nice!)
X1 - 2007 Black with red accent (Matching boards????)
X2 - 2006 Mine
x2 - 2006 Bouy orange with black accents
XStar - early 2000's I would say

All these boats were in the cove at the same time! Wish I had a camera.

Now with my wife bout to pop a baby out and let me go boarding I ensure her I would be home fairly early.

As I was getting off the lake. This is what I saw....

1986 - Stars and stripes (just luanched, talk to the kid driving and I think he said 86)
X10 - Don't know the year tried to talk to the guys but didn't get a "Good Vibe" from him.

So all in all it was one bad a$$ day, only seen 1 Bayliner getting towed in, I know I know.... usually it is alot higher tow in rate then 1! WTH these Bayliners finally stepped it up around all those MC's!!!!!

Epic just Epic, and still fighting the sunburn!

sanjuan23
03-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Sounds like a great day. I am currently boatless for a limited time hurry up and get to Texas. We were out two weekends ago and saw a couple of MC's putting in and running around. Water Temp was around 58 and air temp was around 68 still a bit chilly for me.

Harvey
03-14-2007, 11:57 AM
San Juan you dont have any excuses anymore. The air temp last Sat was 85 and the water temp was 68. Here is what we rode in....

http://www.theharveystudio.com/gallery/d/501-2/HSSlob180Seq.jpg

Yes, we rode in trunks, without heater tops.