PDA

View Full Version : tears of joy

rodltg2
03-12-2007, 01:26 PM
almost shed a tear yesterday. even though i've been skiing off and on all winter, the true sign that spring is here is when you go to a public lake. we went to a the lake up the street from my house yesterday and had a great time. the smell of the boat fumes, the first timer's with their brand new boats messin it all up, and of course the hot chicks in bikinis dancing on the back of the wakeboats. i love it summer is almost here!!!

Ric
03-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Got out yesterday myself for the first time in 6mos and yes, it is ON

I just need to shed this winter coat I built up over 6mos!

06' X-2 R8R H8R
03-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Yesterday was the first for me as well.... lots of fumes and babes....WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sodar
03-12-2007, 01:45 PM
:cry: :cry: Definitely tears of joy for our nice weather this weekend!! I went out for the Ski Races in Parker... the lower river is looking MIGHTY nice these days!! Plan on going back in a couple weekends to catch up with a few spring breakers!!

cbryan70
03-12-2007, 01:47 PM
man you guys actually get to see women on boats....where i boat the only beautiful thing i get to look at is glass all week and weekend

erkoehler
03-12-2007, 01:51 PM
:cry: :cry: Definitely tears of joy for our nice weather this weekend!! I went out for the Ski Races in Parker... the lower river is looking MIGHTY nice these days!! Plan on going back in a couple weekends to catch up with a few spring breakers!!

I might have to come out there and make a personal delivery!:rolleyes:

Sodar
03-12-2007, 01:52 PM
I might have to come out there and make a personal delivery!:rolleyes:

Good, save me some more $$$$$... By the way, that is a b!tchin' Avatar!!

erkoehler
03-12-2007, 01:54 PM
By the way, that is a b!tchin' Avatar!!

It is starting to grow on me....I may have to order one similar for personal use. With the LY6 of course!

Sodar
03-12-2007, 02:00 PM
It is starting to grow on me....I may have to order one similar for personal use. With the LY6 of course!

Not gunna lie, I would love to have more color to it, but, I just can not do it with the water we have hear! And my next one, will have the LY6... I just do not have enough $$$$ for it right now!

M-Funf
03-12-2007, 02:12 PM
I was dyin' to get out this weekend, but had too much to do on the homefront to get out...
The weather was PERFECT this weekend...

Time to start filling out the calendar with lake days :rolleyes:

Faded & X9-Rated
03-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Finally put the boat in on Saturday! It seems like its been forever. She cranked right up & ran very well! No boarding though, the water is still mighty chilly... I just wanted to cruise around! ... I cried too