PDA

View Full Version : EFI Anyone?

bbutler2001
03-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Unfortunately I am going to have to sell my boat. My plan since I got it was to convert it to efi and keep it for the long haul. Now that I am being forced to sell, I have all my efi stuff that I need to get rid of. here is what I have. I have a 100% complete intake and wiring and compter for a 1994 Ford bronco with a 351W. I have a fuel pump that I will put with it also. What you will need to do is either have a wiring harness made for you or, you can do what I was going to do and just remove all of the unused componets of this one. I even have th ABS module with this set up. If anyone is up for a project, this would be a great addition to an older boat. I have all the parts in 2 large boxes and I will sell and ship everything for $325. That is what it cost me and I saw several that were not this complete go for more money. Please let me know if any one is interested. If you are near Tyler, TX, I'll knock of $50 for shipping. Thanks

Brian

André
03-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Unfortunately I am going to have to sell my boat. My plan since I got it was to convert it to efi and keep it for the long haul. Now that I am being forced to sell, I have all my efi stuff that I need to get rid of. here is what I have. I have a 100% complete intake and wiring and compter for a 1994 Ford bronco with a 351W. I have a fuel pump that I will put with it also. What you will need to do is either have a wiring harness made for you or, you can do what I was going to do and just remove all of the unused componets of this one. I even have th ABS module with this set up. If anyone is up for a project, this would be a great addition to an older boat. I have all the parts in 2 large boxes and I will sell and ship everything for $325. That is what it cost me and I saw several that were not this complete go for more money. Please let me know if any one is interested. If you are near Tyler, TX, I'll knock of $50 for shipping. Thanks

Brian
C'mon Doug,pull the trigger on this end you'll have EFI in that barge!
Save 50$ on shipping too!!!;)
Easy project for an English major and lawyer...8p

ski_king
03-12-2007, 07:14 PM
..... If you are near Tyler, TX, I'll knock of $50 for shipping. ......
Right in Doug's back yard too!

east tx skier
03-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Half a block from my office, actually. Brian runs the best brake and alignment shop in town. And they work on trailers, too. :)

I'm sticking with the carb. I can vouch for the honesty and integrity of the seller though!

bbutler2001
03-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the plug Doug!!

Butler Alignment & Brake
1011 W. Front Tyler, TX 75702
903-593-6687

Seriously, If anyone ever has any car questions, there are a lot of shops that will rip you off and sell you stuff you don't need. just ask and i'll do my best to help

Brian

Jerry_Porter
09-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Still have the conversion stuff? I am interested in EFI on my 90 PS190.
Jerry Porter

bbutler2001
09-03-2007, 01:47 PM
No, sold it a long time ago. I did find out though that you will need to get a marine approved EFI kit. I don't know what it would take to make an automotive application work for marine.

Brian