PDA

View Full Version : Belgium MC Owners

kristofbonny
01-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Hello, I'm a MC owner from Belgium - Europe. Until this summer i owned a Maristar 225 that will be replaced in Februari by a brand new X10. Are there any other Belgium MC owners on this site ?

André
01-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Welcome to the board!!! :wavey:
I beleive you're the first from "la Belgique".I think you're closest member that we have would be Reto fron Frankfurt!
But we have a lot of beer lover!!! :toast:
Where do you ride usually?

Leroy
01-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Hallo Kristof! Welkom aan boord. Wij woonen in Kapellen naar Antwerpen.

What a surprise! My Flemish was never good and is even worse. We were only there 2 years but loved it especially the biking, we even came back with 2 Belgian bikes. There is also Sizzler in the UK.

Everyone knows how I talk about the Belgian beer! Where do you live? Wakeboard or ski?

Can you believe this André?

Farmer Ted
01-16-2005, 11:50 AM

What a surprise! My Flemish was never good and is even worse. We were only there 2 years but loved it especially the biking, we even came back with 2 Belgian bikes. There is also Sizzler in the UK.

Everyone knows how I talk about the Belgian beer! Where do you live? Wakeboard or ski?

Leroy,

Where were all these Mastercraft owners hiding out when we were in Europe? I guess I wasn't looking too hard when I was there, but if I'd see one maybe that would have sparked someting (until I saw the price tag :eek: )

kristofbonny,

welcome aboard, where are living in Belgium? I didn't live in Belgium but very close in Geilenkirchen. I miss the beer, brotchen, and brats....

André
01-16-2005, 12:01 PM

Earlier i forgot that you lived there for a couples of years!
He's even gonna have the almost same boat as you!
Also forgot the Belgium part where they speak Flemish.I should have know by the name spelling...

Leroy
01-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Farmer Ted; There was a course near Kapellen on a small lake, and did see someone ski behind an I/O on the river at Namur, but with cooler Europe temperatures, price of gas and the boat, the river networks, you would see a lot of covered very nice tug boat type cruisers.

Excited to hear more from Kristof, always like hearing and seeing what Sizzler and Reto doing.

MarkP
01-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Welcome aboard Kristof:toast: Hello, I'm a MC owner from Belgium - Europe. Until this summer i owned a Maristar 225 that will be replaced in Februari by a brand new X10. Are there any other Belgium MC owners on this site ?

sizzler
01-17-2005, 05:11 AM
welcome aboard kristof from sunny england :D

Wouter
02-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Hello Kristof,

Skiing in Brussels. U?

Leroy
02-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Wouter;

Where are you located? I remember a ski lake just north of Antwerpen and Brasschaat. Can't remember the name and never skied while I lived there 2002-2003.

Great country, loved living there!

bigmac
02-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the board!!! :wavey:
I beleive you're the first from "la Belgique".I think you're closest member that we have would be Reto fron Frankfurt!
But we have a lot of beer lover!!! :toast:
Where do you ride usually?Funny -- I understood that entire post and I don't read french at all...

André
02-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Funny -- I understood that entire post and I don't read french at all...
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Is my english that bad?

TMCNo1
02-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Hello, I'm a MC owner from Belgium - Europe. Until this summer i owned a Maristar 225 that will be replaced in Februari by a brand new X10. Are there any other Belgium MC owners on this site ?

North Carolina, USA, but Welcome!

We just love them waffles you send over here to us? :D :rolleyes: ;)

bigmac
02-22-2007, 09:15 PM
:confused:

Is my english that bad?
:D Of course not.:D

Monte
02-22-2007, 10:13 PM
North Carolina # 2 here Welcome to the board..........

ecelis
02-22-2007, 11:14 PM
A Belgian here, now living in Florida. We use to ski in a private club in Viersel and on 'het Veerse Meer' in Holland. But that was before wakeboarding was invented. There is a club just East of Antwerp where they used to organize a wakeboard "open door" every year.

Jim@BAWS
02-23-2007, 01:45 AM
A Belgian here, now living in Florida. We use to ski in a private club in Viersel and on 'het Veerse Meer' in Holland. But that was before wakeboarding was invented. There is a club just East of Antwerp where they used to organize a wakeboard "open door" every year.

I would hope that Eddy could make me some BELGIAN WAFFLES someday

Eddy has a funny accent. I do not know if he speaks BELGIAN though.

I know his parents do....LOVE YA MAN

Jim@BAWS

BeavenX5
02-23-2007, 12:55 PM
I have some Belgian blood... My mother is from Gent but moved to Canada to marry my father. Very nice country...

east tx skier
02-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Welcome! I practically live in a foreign land.

Wouter
03-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanx for the warm welcome... I live and ski in Brussels but used to live in NY for a few years. The club in Brussels is situated on a canal. Usually, boats are not permitted on natural lakes over here. It's a bit industrial looking unfortunately but at least the electrical company's cooling towers keep the water a few degrees warmer: lol. Anyway, the lakes you are referring to near Antwerp are querries from when they built the highway between Brussels and Antwerp... Here's a club picture:
BTW: you're forgetting the chocolate and beer: more than 500 kinds

KnoxX2
03-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Welcome To TT Wouter.