PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Jim@BAWS

BriEOD
03-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Want to thank Jim for inviting us to use his lake and boat today. Jim introduced me to John and Glenell who very recently (past few weeks) relocated from Colorado to Florida. They said they were sick of the snow and wanted to ski. Jim lent us a 2006 PS 197 (with butter for wakes) and we got a few sets a piece. The air temperature was 82 and the water was 73. We had an awesome time. Thanks again Jim. I don't care what UMP says about you, you're alright in my book!!:D

erkoehler
03-10-2007, 02:43 PM
So where are the ski pics? :)

Glad you guys got on the water today.....it is tempting here, but the 50 w/ snow on the ground just isn't enough to make me jump in.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-10-2007, 03:21 PM
I don't care what UMP says about you, you're alright in my book!!:D
Oh yea, that Jim's a bad guy alright, I am totally dissin him all the time.....NOT!

Too funny Bri!:D JIM RULES!!! he is da man!

Glad you got out skiing my brutha!:toast: :headbang:

BriEOD
03-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Sorry no ski pics. I forgot the camera and Jim was sharp enough to think about snapping one as we approached the ramp to call it a day. Had a good time. Didn't do to bad either considering I skiied only about 5 times all of 2006. This year is going to be much better!!

Jim@BAWS
03-10-2007, 04:43 PM
FREE BOAT... FREE GAS... MAKIN NEW FRIENDS

PRICELESS !!!

Thanks for coming up

Jim@BAWS

erkoehler
03-10-2007, 04:58 PM
FREE BOAT... FREE GAS... MAKIN NEW FRIENDS

PRICELESS !!!

Thanks for coming up

Jim@BAWS

I'll be there tomorrow :)

P.S. Have any job openings!!!

BriEOD
03-10-2007, 06:17 PM
You're right Jim.

Thanks again! They were really nice people and "true" skiers. BTW, their home and lake were beautiful!

erkoehler
03-10-2007, 06:20 PM
What lake were you guys on? Are they on the same lake as Jim@BAWS's house?

I liked that lake for foot'n, and didn't see any gators :)

P.S. Jim, do you guys ever see gators out there?

BriEOD
03-10-2007, 06:55 PM
We skiied on Bell Lake which is where Jim's dealership is located. However, I believe when you came down they had not relocated there as of yet. No, their home is on a lake on road north of where your family lives on Lutz Lake Fern Road.