PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

Ric
03-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Welcome Bubba!

http://www.mastercraft.com/index.php?znfAction=News02&newsid=74

Ump could poll this but how long til we have a Tiger Woods of waterskiing? To my knowledge, it has not yet been done, at least not on the pro level.

SkiDog
03-10-2007, 04:33 PM
I think he won the Daytona Supercross last night too! This man knows ONE speed, WFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ridehype4life
03-11-2007, 12:46 AM
On wakeworld there was a thread explaining how he got sponsored by Nautiques after buying that X2... :confused:

atlfootr
03-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Does anyone know or care for that matter, weither or not this guy can even swim :confused:

Jerseydave
03-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Wow, pretty impressive for 21. (Ferrari, Lambo, Bentley, Rolls, X-2)

Let's see, that's probably over $ 700,000 worth of toys! I guess he never learned to "save for a rainy day". He's spending money fast like rappers do, just trying to impress their "boyz".

Too bad alot of young people these days don't realize how hard it is to make money, when it comes to them so easily. :mad:

(Rant over, sorry) :D

H20skeefreek
03-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Does anyone know or care for that matter, weither or not this guy can even swim :confused:
Because he's black? I personally am a little offended by the question.

erkoehler
03-11-2007, 01:31 PM

^^^me too...:mad:

atlfootr
03-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Dude chillout, who riffled your feathers ? It was a legiate question .... :rolleyes:
Most boat owners can, didn't know if he could or not.

H20skeefreek
03-11-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry, but I've never seen anyone question whether or not another boat owner on here was able to swim. I wonder if Mag can swim? Anyone know if ETS can swim? How about Jesus Freak or Brieod? Can Hoosier or UMP swim? I wonder if Rod can swim? The only reason you asked that is b/c he's black.

atlfootr
03-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Your full of it, if you think I asked that b/c of his race.
I know a couple of guy's of both enthic persusions that can't swim, but yet enjoy the same boating pleasures as those that can.

One thing I'm not is a bigot, you don't even know me!
So, who the hell are you to judge me!
End of conversation .....

Ric
03-12-2007, 09:03 AM
you kids play nice. I know someone who can delete this thread if you cannot handle yourselves properly

Sodar
03-12-2007, 09:28 AM
:uglyhamme ROTFLMAO!!!! I do not care who you are... THAT IS FUNNY!!!!:uglyhamme

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 09:51 AM
I just love that when someone gives there opinion, stating that something is inappropriate, they are "judging" someone else. My friend, that's not for me to do. I was simply pointing out that racially motiviated comments, even if they are jokes, do not belong on here or anywhere else for that matter. You can claim whatever you want regarding "why" you posted what you did, who you are friends with etc. I never said you were in the Klan or a skin head, nothing of the such. I never implied that you were a racist, but there is NO other reason to ask the question than racial stereotypes. I did not call you a bigot. We all have our prejudices, stereotypes, whatever you want to call them. I just think that if we want to ever achieve ANYTHING we need to get past all of this racial garbage.

We are all brothers and sisters on this planet, we all come from the same Father, who sent his Son to us to teach us how to live, to give us a message of Peace and Love. I'm not trying to fight my friend, but simply to say "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Ric
03-12-2007, 10:49 AM
deleted, my humor is lost on the uptight

Ric
03-12-2007, 10:50 AM
anybody know that line from robin williams in good morning vietnam where he names all the racist nicknames and said "if we get rid of all of them then we would be left with a couple of braindead rednecks and what fun would that be?" hahaha

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Ric, I do have my stereotypes, that I try to invalidate as frequently as possible, so to get past them. Sharing them would defeat the purpose of my original post.

It really saddens me that when someone voices disapproval on racial stereotypes they are labeled as "uptight" or "judging". If you knew me, I'm one of the most tolerant, laid-back people around. I apologize for the fact that the only thing I hate, is inequity.

Ric
03-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Ric, I do have my stereotypes, that I try to invalidate as frequently as possible, so to get past them. Sharing them would defeat the purpose of my original post.

It really saddens me that when someone voices disapproval on racial stereotypes they are labeled as "uptight" or "judging". If you knew me, I'm one of the most tolerant, laid-back people around. I apologize for the fact that the only thing I hate, is inequity. so was my post funny or was it insensitive?

phecksel
03-12-2007, 11:07 AM
so was my post funny or was it insensitive?
It was extremely insensitive and not funny.

I would never think of asking if ANY boat owner can swim, especially targeting ANY specific person.

Ric
03-12-2007, 11:09 AM
It was extremely insensitive and not funny.

I would never think of asking if ANY boat owner can swim, especially targeting ANY specific person. hecks, I was asking about MY post. get with it man

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Well Ric, from a comedic standpoint, mildy funny. Not b/c of content but b/c you picked out the fact that I admitted that I have stereotypes, and you chose to list them, defeating the purpose of this whole line of conversation. It's kind of an "ironic twist". BUT to perpetuate these stereotypes is NOT funny at all, except for the redneck one.

Overall, I'm gonna have to go with insensitive.

Ric
03-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Well Ric, from a comedic standpoint, mildy funny. Not b/c of content but b/c you picked out the fact that I admitted that I have stereotypes, and you chose to list them, defeating the purpose of this whole line of conversation. It's kind of an "ironic twist". BUT to perpetuate these stereotypes is NOT funny at all, except for the redneck one.

Overall, I'm gonna have to go with insensitive. hahahhahah uptight

so it's fair game to make jokes about rednecks?

RexDog1
03-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I don’t know???:confused:

Everybody. ……EVERBODY on tt are so nice and would give their right arm to help
Someone and then we get into a Black….Gay talk, and I sit here in shock
How far we have NOT progressed …… :mad:

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, Rednecks are not a truely identifiable group, so.....sure. Lol, I'm thinking that YOU are uptight for not seeing the humor in my post.

Ric
03-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey, anybody know if MagRed can swim?

Ric
03-12-2007, 11:24 AM

How far we have NOT progressed …… :mad: I just wanna know how long until we have a tiger woods of waterskiing. these other fellas started fighting

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:26 AM
So, I'm confused RexDog. Am I not nice b/c I said "be nice"?

Look, I'm just upset b/c Atlfootr hurt my feelings b/c I can't swim.

Ric
03-12-2007, 11:28 AM
So, I'm confused RexDog. Am I not nice b/c I said "be nice"?

Look, I'm just upset b/c Atlfootr hurt my feelings b/c I can't swim.

I missed the "be nice" part

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM

How far we have NOT progressed …… :mad:
For the record, I would do almost anything to help someone on here, I don't know about giving up limbs, b/c I have a hard enough time swimming with 2 arms.

Archimedes
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
I just love that when someone gives there opinion, stating that something is inappropriate, they are "judging" someone else.

I just love it when someone assumes that they know someone else's motivation for a comment or opinion. It's inappropriate to wonder if someone can swim? Where in his post did he refer to race or insinuate that his comment was based on race?

I didn't see anything related to race, and when I read it I didn't even think about race. You might want to withold assuming anything until you clarify the facts with the speaker.

Ric
03-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I am gonna have some fun next time I'm at the lake asking boat owners if they can swim though...

For the record, growing up we skiid with a family who the Dad (the boat owner) couldn't swim... serious... he skiid, and boated and all that, but could not swim...

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:35 AM
I missed the "be nice" part

Sorry, I shouldn't have put it in quotes. If "I'm offended" by the racial stereotype doesn't read: that's not nice, be nice, then I'm sorry. I think if you re-read my other posts it even comes out clearer.

Be nice everyone! There, I said it!

RexDog1
03-12-2007, 11:38 AM
For the record, I would do almost anything to help someone on here, I don't know about giving up limbs, b/c I have a hard enough time swimming with 2 arms.

I did not say you!!!!!! Or anybody :confused:

I have a swim instructor for you; I will send her out in May for you!!!!

Sodar
03-12-2007, 11:39 AM
I am gonna have some fun next time I'm at the lake asking boat owners if they can swim though...

For the record, growing up we skiid with a family who the Dad (the boat owner) couldn't swim... serious... he skiid, and boated and all that, but could not swim...

Our neighbors over in Catalina, both can not swim... they own an 80' yacht and spend 70% of their life on the water, but neither can swim!! Rather odd and dangerous, if you think about it. The wife never goes in the water without her foam surfboard!!!

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Archimedes,

I read the original post, then took the link, and came back and found a post that said:

"Does anyone know or care for that matter, weither or not this guy can even swim :confused:"

You are right Archimedes, I should have PM'd him to see if maybe he asked the question b/c he's wearing a hat. People who wear hats typically cannot swim dontchano? It's a common stereotype.

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:42 AM

I was just clarifying my policy on giving up limbs for my internet friends.

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Our neighbors over in Catalina, both can not swim... they own an 80' yacht and spend 70% of their life on the water, but neither can swim!! Rather odd and dangerous, if you think about it. The wife never goes in the water without her foam surfboard!!!
You know, swim lessons are not that expensive, especially if you can afford a 80' yacht.

RexDog1
03-12-2007, 11:45 AM
I was just clarifying my policy on giving up limbs for my internet friends.

LOL LOL.........:uglyhamme :wavey:

Ric
03-12-2007, 11:47 AM

I have a swim instructor for you; I will send her out in May for you!!!! That is not gay at ALL!

Archimedes
03-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Archimedes,

I read the original post, then took the link, and came back and found a post that said:

"Does anyone know or care for that matter, weither or not this guy can even swim :confused:"

You are right Archimedes, I should have PM'd him to see if maybe he asked the question b/c he's wearing a hat. People who wear hats typically cannot swim dontchano? It's a common stereotype.

Not a Supercross fan are you? As the MC sites says, Bubba's been riding, racing and living in a Motorhome since he was 4 years old. He's lived nothing but motorcross his whole life and his dominating riding reflects that. Not at all strange that someone would wonder if he could even swim. Lot's of people can't swim, particularly those who are intensely focused on a something that has nothing to do with water.

But again, you can 'assume' whatever you want.

Ric
03-12-2007, 03:12 PM
This thread would have never gone south when Sherriff Eastie was in town

SkiDog
03-12-2007, 06:35 PM

I don't need any swim lessons, But damn, I will take a refresher course!!!!!!!

Mag_Red
03-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Hey, anybody know if MagRed can swim?How did I get brought into this??? Good thing I check in every now and then. To answer the question...............Nope........wouldn't know where to start. My Name is Bob.....a guy with no arms and legs in the water. So Rexdog, you're more than welcome to provide the services of your swim instructor to me.:D

H20skeefreek
03-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Arch,

That's an absurd excuse, but believe whatever you want. I choose to believe that stereotyping is wrong, and stating that is NOT wrong.

Al Gore owns a MasterCraft. His dad was a politician, and he's been involved in politics his whole life, did anyone question whether or not he could swim when his name appeared in the "famous mastercraft owners thread"? Does anyone know if Al Gore can swim???? We need to find this out.

Stop making excuses for other people. atlfootr said his piece, and said he was done with this, I don't know why you are coming in making excuses. Ric and I are just pokin' each other with sticks to get a rise out of each other.

Hey, can Ric even swim? Is that a stereotype against blonde gals or brunette guys?

Archimedes
03-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Arch,

That's an absurd excuse, but believe whatever you want. I choose to believe that stereotyping is wrong, and stating that is NOT wrong.

Again, you're ASSUMING he was stereotyping. You don't KNOW that he was stereotyping. You're applying that tried and true scientific method known as guilt by association that has its roots planted firmly in the moral absolutes of supposition, speculation and leaps of faith. Who needs facts and evidence when we can just assume?

If one were to apply that logic to your posts, one might conclude that you're an overly PC liberal who suffers from a raging case of white guilt brought on by too many hours spent listening to Al Franken on Air America Radio. Would that be a fair conclusion? I didn't think so.

And I'm not sure what you mean by excuses. I'm not offering excuses, as I don't think any are necessary.

Jesus_Freak
03-13-2007, 04:45 AM
I was only indirectly brought into this, but here are the cold, brutally hard facts:

1. I can swim.
2. H20skeefreek CAN swim, but CANNOT ride a bicycle.
3. Ric IS funny.

H20skeefreek
03-13-2007, 07:44 AM
You are assuming that I am assuming, but what if I wasn't assuming, wouldn't that make your assumption quit presumptuous? Look, I didn't feel the comment was appropriate, and neither did others. He's a black motorcycle rider. Motorcycle riders are not typically stereotyped as non-swimmers nor are hat wearers, brown shirt wearers, people who live in motor homes, or people who buy x2's. These are the things we know about him. Yes, I read the article too, and I am familiar with who he is, though I am not a giant AMA Supercross fan, I actually find it pretty annoying, so you won't catch me with Supercross trading cards. So, we've got a black guy who bought a boat, and the question comes up, "can he even swim". I don't care what kind of spin you want to put on it to put me in the wrong, the original question was inappropriate. I will not back down on this racial injustice. I will not give up my arm, making it impossible to swim and ski, I can ride a bicycle as long as it has training wheels, and I am done with this.

Oh, and I'm not buying 8x10to the 63rd.

ilikeitglacy
03-13-2007, 08:00 AM
looking at your wave, i think there is too much water in your ballast, the kid was brought up on race track, he's got all the engine a 21 yr old kid can not dream about, he did not buy an X2 but won it, he probably doesn't know if he can swim or not and... who cares, just like Tiger Wood...:)

H20skeefreek
03-13-2007, 08:08 AM
He didn't win it, he bought it, then shortly after CC gave him one of thier boats and offered him a sponsorship.

ilikeitglacy
03-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Sorry you are correct sir...;)

Ric
03-13-2007, 10:29 AM
He didn't win it, he bought it, then shortly after CC gave him one of thier boats and offered him a sponsorship. Is that true. MC was out-foxxed by CC? I wondered why the announcement was announcing that a pro rider "bought" a Mastercraft.

The kid is getting run everywhere if that's the case! His publicist has got to be happy with all this.

maristarman
03-13-2007, 10:48 AM
"Al Gore owns a MasterCraft."

What?????????????

I never thought in a million years that I'd hear a good reason to sell my mastercraft.

A million years just went by really fast.

Sodar
03-13-2007, 11:14 AM
"Al Gore owns a MasterCraft."

What?????????????

I never thought in a million years that I'd hear a good reason to sell my mastercraft.

A million years just went by really fast.

Did anyone hear the Al Gore invented the MasterCraft!?!?!?!?!

RexDog1
03-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Did anyone hear the Al Gore invented the MasterCraft!?!?!?!?!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) LOL LOL LOL http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

TMCNo1
03-13-2007, 11:32 AM
FYI,
Drove by Christianson Yachts new plant yesterday in Vonore and the first yacht to come off the assembly line will be Tiger Wood's $10 million toy, I believe he can afford one of those purdy orange USCG approved jobs from Wal-Mart to float around in if need be, but who cares.

maristarman
03-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Hello all.

There has been some negative posting in this thread. You are all entitled to your own opinion, but you still need to play nice.

Remember there is to be no 'Mean Spirited Conduct' on TeamTalk.

Please play nice.

Soooooooooooooooooooo...

Does this mean that you're from one of them thar "blue" states?

With all the stuff I've read on this board, I'm shocked that one little Al Gore joke brings out the "Thought Police".

Eastie never woulda come down on me like that. :(

east tx skier
03-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Eastie never woulda come down on me like that. :(

I gotta tell ya, it's nice for my reign of terror to be remembered so fondly. 8p Fading memories are my greatest ally.

I for one would like to welcome our new overlords! :)

bcampbe7
03-13-2007, 12:58 PM
I am late to this party but kudos to Mod3 for stepping up. Welcome to you new mission Mod3! :cool:

Ric
03-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Mod 3 in da house!

slink976
03-13-2007, 01:23 PM
I didn't see anything that really warrented a Mod 3 intervention :(

TMCNo1
03-13-2007, 01:29 PM

Them purdy orange USCG approved life jackets work everytime!

Ric
03-13-2007, 01:31 PM
I didn't see anything that really warrented a Mod 3 intervention :( well they aren't gonna be lettin you be a mod now are they!:D

slink976
03-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Crap..... I forgot bout that UMP poll.

Or did I

RexDog1
03-13-2007, 02:02 PM

Hummmmmm

Mod 3 just said to “Please play nice” was there something I missed??

Yes I am kissing Mod Butt :uglyhamme

slink976
03-13-2007, 02:04 PM
or are you kissing your own butt? Trying not to be to obvious????

RexDog1
03-13-2007, 02:17 PM
or are you kissing your own butt? Trying not to be to obvious????

I am going to say this one time……….

I am in no way a Moderator I am to much of an a$$
I do respect all the new mods to donate there time to keep this zoo under control

thank you Ric,UMP, and210, lol lol

slink976
03-13-2007, 02:24 PM
Denial....... isn't that the first step?

TMCNo1
03-13-2007, 02:25 PM

I am in no way a Moderator I am to much of an a$$
I do respect all the new mods to donate there time to keep this zoo under control

thank you Ric,UMP, and210, lol lol

Don't forget rodltg2, Moderator #13/64!

RexDog1
03-13-2007, 02:31 PM
Denial....... isn't that the first step?

I am in no way a ModeratorI am to much of an a$$

thank you Ric,UMP,210, and Rodltg2 and Moderator#13/64!lol lol:D

Ric
03-13-2007, 02:41 PM
I do what I can :cool:

I am in no way a ModeratorI am to much of an a$$

thank you Ric,UMP,210, and Rodltg2 and Moderator#13/64!lol lol:D

rodltg2
03-13-2007, 06:49 PM
whats a mod 3??:confused: is there a new update for 2007 mc prostar 197?

Ric
03-14-2007, 11:48 AM
no no no, that is mod7

RexDog1
03-14-2007, 11:52 AM
no no no, that is mod7

So we do know Leroy is one

The other 4 ?????? mod1 mod2 mod3 and has mod4 post yet??

So we have 7 mods now? :confused:

Ric
03-14-2007, 11:55 AM
maybe .

TMCNo1
03-14-2007, 01:44 PM
maybe .

Don't forget rod, Moderator #13/64, he makes 7!

yzwiley
03-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Stewie is the man of MX. He's just like all of us in that he loves to boat on his days off.

We'll all be reading more about this guy as time goes on. He is helping to bring the sport of MX mainstream. ...as too he's the most exciting reacer I've ever seen in my lifetime.
http://www.racerxill.com/images/photos/large/00000001734.jpeg

rlwiley
03-14-2007, 09:19 PM
He is now sponsored by Nautique
http://www.planetnautique.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=192

atlfootr
03-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Stewie is the man of MX.
We'll all be reading more about this guy as time goes on.
He is helping to bring the sport of MX mainstream. ...as too he's the most exciting reacer I've ever seen in my lifetime.
He is now sponsored by Nautique
http://www.planetnautique.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=192
Ok, we're all entilted to our own opinions but I always thought Hurricane Hanna was "the man" of MX :confused:
If you say this guy's suppose to be, then check your spelling and punctuation in your post :rant: before this thread gets ripped to shreads.

I'm thinking, he's one in the same.
I maybe wrong, anyone else notice any similarities?

rlwiley (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=2727)
TT Regular
rlwiley has no photos

yzwiley (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=1642)
TT Regular
yzwiley has no photos.

Ric
03-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Ok, we're all entilted to our own opinions but I always thought Hurricane Hanna was "the man" of MX :confused:
If you say this guy's suppose to be, then check your spelling and punctuation in your post :rant: before this thread gets ripped to shreads.

TT Regular
rlwiley has no photos

TT Regular
yzwiley has no photos.

AHEM as the opener of this thread, I'll say it's too late to worry about this thread getting ripped to shreads, you buncha shameless threadjackers!

atlfootr
03-15-2007, 01:05 PM
Ric,

Explain this ... now that everyone is as confused as I am.
If he bought this boat from MC as stated below and is now sponsored by Correct Craft as also duely noted, who does he truely represent :confused:

http://www.mastercraft.com/themes/mc/en/images/mc_news.gif

Feb 11, 2007

Supercross Star - James "Bubba" Stewart
Gets New 2007 MasterCraft
2006 World Supercross GP Champion - James “Bubba” Stewart
bought a new 2007 MasterCraft X2 for his 21st birthday.
James Stewart born in Bartow, Florida.

Official Correct Craft Press Release ....
CORRECT CRAFT SIGNS MOTOCROSS RIDER JAMES “BUBBA” STEWART (http://www.planetnautique.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=192):

http://www.planetnautique.com/CorrectCraftManuals/bubba.jpg

ORLANDO, FLA (February 26, 2007)

Correct Craft, Inc. builder of Nautique ski and wakeboard boats announced today the addition of World Supercross GP Champion, James Stewart to its team of professional athletes.

The 21 year-old from Haines City, Florida is the perfect young man to help us increase our brand awareness even more in the motocross industry. Having James represent our Nautique brand further demonstrates that top athletes prefer Correct Craft,” said Correct Craft President/CEO, Bill Yeargin.

TMCNo1
03-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Ric
03-15-2007, 01:13 PM
I cannot explain that but maybe his publicist decided it was best to play both sides of the ski boat aisle in this world... I mean if you are going to make the jump from the tiger woods of dirt racing to ski boats, you may as well get into both the suzuki and the honda of the waterski boat market huh?

Ric,

Explain this ... if he bought this as stated below, is now sponsored by Correct Craft as also noted who does he truely represent :confused:

atlfootr
03-15-2007, 01:32 PM
I cannot explain that but maybe his publicist decided it was best to play both sides of the ski boat aisle in this world... I mean if you are going to make the jump from the tiger woods of dirt racing to ski boats, you may as well get into both the suzuki and the honda of the waterski boat market huh?Soooooo, your saying that Malibu, Moomba, SeaDoos are next in line?

Ric
03-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Soooooo, your saying that Malibu, Moomba, SeaDoos are next in line? not for me to say sir, not for me to say

all I know about dirt riding, I learned when I was young.. I will say that pic of Bubba is old-school dirt racing in my limited knowledge... all the pics I've seen in recent years are how high they fligh, twist or flip! Don't get me into a boat brand war you threadjacker!

atlfootr
03-15-2007, 01:58 PM
not for me to say sir, not for me to say.
Don't get me into a boat brand war, you threadjacker! Before, I was considered a racist in this thread, now I'm a threadjacker :rolleyes:
What's next ....

RexDog1
03-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Before, I was considered a racist in this thread, now I'm a threadjacker :rolleyes:
What's next ....

Well your mom dresses you funny>>>>>>>>>>>JK:D

TMCNo1
03-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Well your mom dresses you funny>>>>>>>>>>>JK:D

And quit picking your nose :eek: and tie your shoe strings!

atlfootr
03-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Alright ! Enuff already :rant: Quit pick'n on me 8p

Ric
03-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Alright ! Enuff already :rant: Quit pick'n on me 8p you don't even know how to put on a ski

yzwiley
03-15-2007, 03:07 PM

IMO, Stewart is the man right now.

As far as the moto industry and history goes, Roger DeCoster is "The Man" and not Hannah.

Dude, you're reaching for the smallest thing to call me on. Shall I go review all of your posts? Hell, you spelled "Hanna" wrong. Tit-for-tat Jackie?

TT Regular
rlwiley has no photos

TT Regular
yzwiley has no photos.

Wrong again Jackie. You're a regular Inspector Jacques Clouseau.

TMCNo1
03-15-2007, 03:49 PM
IMO, Stewart is the man right now.

As far as the moto industry and history goes, Roger DeCoster is "The Man" and not Hannah.

Dude, you're reaching for the smallest thing to call me on. Shall I go review all of your posts? Hell, you spelled "Hanna" wrong. Tit-for-tat Jackie?

Wrong again Jackie. You're a regular Inspector Jacques Clouseau.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Now this thread is gettin' interesting!
I just loved Jacques Clouseau's diving shows, especially when he discovered something new like skrimps, fish and pink fiberglass insulation and stuff!

sanjuan23
03-15-2007, 03:57 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Now this thread is gettin' interesting!
I just loved Jacques Clouseau's diving shows, especially when he discovered something new like skrimps, fish and pink fiberglass insulation and stuff!

Someone Say Skrimps.....?

tex
08-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Rory-Be careful what you ask for! You are Tiger's Biiiiiiaaaach!